Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Gaoler children of destiny
1 2
My friend hatched this beautiful blossom Gaoler and I just had to buy her... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55429319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554294/55429319_350.png[/img] [/url] Afterwards, I'm still in the AH just dangerously browsing the adorable blossom children available, and-- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55405516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554056/55405516_350.png[/img] [/url] This guy turns up. I impulse bought him so fast I didn't even realize he was male. Turquoise giraffe is a MAJOR weakness for me. He looks like a pond with petals floating on it (his nickname is "the pond kid"). After buying him, I wondered if I should permababy him, so I scried him as an adult to see what he'd look like -- which is when I realized he was male, while my first blossom Gaoler was female. :O I was like, they look too similar, there's no way they'd be able to breed?? But I checked, and THEY CAN. It was literally like these two water children were destined for each other. [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] I am literally so happy. No regrets as to the gems I was trying to save up flying away. I love these two so much. I can't wait to be able to breed them and give others the beauty that is furry ponds.
My friend hatched this beautiful blossom Gaoler and I just had to buy her...

55429319_350.png

Afterwards, I'm still in the AH just dangerously browsing the adorable blossom children available, and--

55405516_350.png

This guy turns up. I impulse bought him so fast I didn't even realize he was male. Turquoise giraffe is a MAJOR weakness for me. He looks like a pond with petals floating on it (his nickname is "the pond kid").

After buying him, I wondered if I should permababy him, so I scried him as an adult to see what he'd look like -- which is when I realized he was male, while my first blossom Gaoler was female. :O

I was like, they look too similar, there's no way they'd be able to breed??

But I checked, and THEY CAN.

It was literally like these two water children were destined for each other.

I am literally so happy. No regrets as to the gems I was trying to save up flying away. I love these two so much. I can't wait to be able to breed them and give others the beauty that is furry ponds.
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Aaaaw, if they didn't already have names I'd call them River and Pond x3

Aaaaw, if they didn't already have names I'd call them River and Pond x3

If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri I was totally thinking of calling them that X'DD
@Deoxtri I was totally thinking of calling them that X'DD
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
destiny has decided you will make water babus

aaa im so glad you like the babu tho!!
destiny has decided you will make water babus

aaa im so glad you like the babu tho!!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz Yessss ;w;

She is literally everything!!! And she led to me finding the pond kid who I also love!! <333 Thank you so much!!!
@kyruiz Yessss ;w;

She is literally everything!!! And she led to me finding the pond kid who I also love!! <333 Thank you so much!!!
EBEMlSX.png
With kids like these, I can easily see you making back the gems you spent!
With kids like these, I can easily see you making back the gems you spent!
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - she/her
- FR Time
- 21 y/o
- Wishlist
-accents
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Anytime!! You are a v good fren and imma need a water baby
Anytime!! You are a v good fren and imma need a water baby
@LostVices Aww hgjfhg <33 I'm so glad you like them!! You're probably right, but they're just so sweet, I really want to give their hatchlings away. Everyone should have furry ponds to brighten their day. XD
@LostVices Aww hgjfhg <33 I'm so glad you like them!! You're probably right, but they're just so sweet, I really want to give their hatchlings away. Everyone should have furry ponds to brighten their day. XD
EBEMlSX.png
@kyruiz YES you will get first pick from every nest and thank you aww ;w;
imagine if i got a water primal with one of these babs omg??
@kyruiz YES you will get first pick from every nest and thank you aww ;w;
imagine if i got a water primal with one of these babs omg??
EBEMlSX.png
omg water primal is a neED

and you dont have tooo
omg water primal is a neED

and you dont have tooo
1 2