Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Finished Lore *FINALLY*
[center] I have been away on hiatus for a little while now, and I have edited and FINISHED a lore dragon! Meet Majesty: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53216882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532169/53216882_350.png[/img] [/url] All that is left to do is make a final outfit for her! Critique on her lore is greatly appreciated! I am always looking for ways to improve my writing!

I have been away on hiatus for a little while now, and I have edited and FINISHED a lore dragon!

Meet Majesty:

53216882_350.png

All that is left to do is make a final outfit for her!

Critique on her lore is greatly appreciated! I am always looking for ways to improve my writing!
Want to buy some pretty dragons, FOR CHEAP!?
unknown.png
Oop
Oop
unknown.png
Her lore is wonderful! *chef kiss* :D If you want a bit of help making it even better, though, here are a couple of tiny grammar fixes:

He was truly afraid of what his citizens would think of his daughters strange gift.
*daughter's

Original section:
"What would father think if he found out that I killed a woman?" She thought. So she flew away, stubborn enough to believe that her absence would ease her fathers mind. As she flew tears of gold streamed down her cheeks.
Edited section:
"What would Father think if he found out that I killed a woman?" she thought. So she flew away, stubborn enough to believe that her absence would ease her father's mind. As she flew, tears of gold streamed down her cheeks.

Original section:
Apparently she had flown strait into the Tide Lords domain. Of course Majesty was from the Shadow flight, so she attempted to fly free [. . .]
Edited section:
Apparently, she had flown straight into the Tide Lord's domain. Of course, Majesty was from the Shadow flight, so she attempted to fly free [. . .]

That's all I'll write, because I don't want to be annoying. :')
Her lore is wonderful! *chef kiss* :D If you want a bit of help making it even better, though, here are a couple of tiny grammar fixes:

He was truly afraid of what his citizens would think of his daughters strange gift.
*daughter's

Original section:
"What would father think if he found out that I killed a woman?" She thought. So she flew away, stubborn enough to believe that her absence would ease her fathers mind. As she flew tears of gold streamed down her cheeks.
Edited section:
"What would Father think if he found out that I killed a woman?" she thought. So she flew away, stubborn enough to believe that her absence would ease her father's mind. As she flew, tears of gold streamed down her cheeks.

Original section:
Apparently she had flown strait into the Tide Lords domain. Of course Majesty was from the Shadow flight, so she attempted to fly free [. . .]
Edited section:
Apparently, she had flown straight into the Tide Lord's domain. Of course, Majesty was from the Shadow flight, so she attempted to fly free [. . .]

That's all I'll write, because I don't want to be annoying. :')
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Geekachu

No, you're not annoying! Thank you for these fixes, I will fix them right away and credit you!
@Geekachu

No, you're not annoying! Thank you for these fixes, I will fix them right away and credit you!
unknown.png
I'm so glad! :D A lot of people are pretty sensitive about criticism. x)
(btw I edit my original comment, putting the corrected parts in bold so they're easier to spot.)
I'm so glad! :D A lot of people are pretty sensitive about criticism. x)
(btw I edit my original comment, putting the corrected parts in bold so they're easier to spot.)
I made this signature just for the achievement.