Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Blooming Grove Sickness
1 2 3 4 5
I think I have some Gaolers that might be able to have hatchlings in the right colour bands, which would then just need to be gened, then make breeding pairs from them, but it will take time and experimentation. I will keep an eye out though.
I think I have some Gaolers that might be able to have hatchlings in the right colour bands, which would then just need to be gened, then make breeding pairs from them, but it will take time and experimentation. I will keep an eye out though.
K6TNbNL.pngCHzbQF6.pngsknzsxi.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="MixterAsh" date="2019-07-18 15:31:33" ] I think I have some Gaolers that might be able to have hatchlings in the right colour bands, which would then just need to be gened, then make breeding pairs from them, but it will take time and experimentation. I will keep an eye out though. [/quote] Thank you, with the exclusifity of Blooming it may take a bit to get galoers that meat the requirements!
MixterAsh wrote on 2019-07-18 15:31:33:

Thank you, with the exclusifity of Blooming it may take a bit to get galoers that meat the requirements!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
My gosh, I love this. I need one one day, when my funds are higher and my lair bigger haha
My gosh, I love this. I need one one day, when my funds are higher and my lair bigger haha
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@MyHeroMako

Update:

I'll be working on a complete lore overhaul sooon with adding of new tyes to make it easier for everyone to get one and fix all the little lore mistakes.

Sorry for semi-abandoning this.

Plans Include:
Creating Patient Zero (Aquired, needs to be gened, has blossom)
Including other breeds via Petals
Making the lore make more sense
Adding visuals
@MyHeroMako

Update:

I'll be working on a complete lore overhaul sooon with adding of new tyes to make it easier for everyone to get one and fix all the little lore mistakes.

Sorry for semi-abandoning this.

Plans Include:
Creating Patient Zero (Aquired, needs to be gened, has blossom)
Including other breeds via Petals
Making the lore make more sense
Adding visuals
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@MyHeroMako

Lore overhaul is done!

A little tidbit about Patient zero will be added whn I get the gems to finish him.

Expect a sales/hatchery thread soon.
@MyHeroMako

Lore overhaul is done!

A little tidbit about Patient zero will be added whn I get the gems to finish him.

Expect a sales/hatchery thread soon.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=469733&tab=dragon&did=56483755][img]https://i.imgur.com/F82wJq3.png[/img][/url] And [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=469733&tab=dragon&did=56543957][img]https://i.imgur.com/u8i02gO.png[/img][/url] Have been registered.
F82wJq3.png
And
u8i02gO.png

Have been registered.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle Super creative! I'd love to be added to the pinglist :)
@Alfamangle Super creative! I'd love to be added to the pinglist :)
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
I accept random friend requests idc lol
Witch's Cauldron Services
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
water_banner.png 2QRtWMm.png
@Alfamangle
Hello! I would also like to be added to the pinglist.
@Alfamangle
Hello! I would also like to be added to the pinglist.
[center][b]Polls And Upcoming Things![/b][/center] [center][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@MyHeroMako @SorciereNoir @Snowsilver[/size][/center] [center][b]First Up, The Poll[/b][/center] The entire reason there was a ping, is that I want You guys to decide between which familiar will become the basis of the next variant! Each comes with a possible scry of what I have so far on genes and looks plus some lore ideas. Edit: Forgot to mention but only one will make it in. The other's lore will be scrapped since they're so similar. [center][item=White Rot Deer][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=28&winggene=33&wings=159&auth=8924adb9869d2f881d77c89164b671a2f9e65a48&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Basically rotting from the outside in. Has a bunch of white fungus growing on them due to the spores from the living barks of wood's (That are rotting away mind you) parasitic fungus latching onto dragon feathers/fur and eating them. Has fur/feathers/scales/some skin falling out. Will include all species (Modern and anchient!) Votes: 2 [center][item=Alstroemeria Fox][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=36&winggene=39&wings=59&auth=38afab2f075c1cf7e67b945235d97fadf78f19fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=2&winggene=39&wings=59&auth=65d892a6556d192847454d6bdaa7420013263c0d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] A more agressive version of our baseline, non lethal common ones. Pretty much acts like the original, but is much weaker in early stages, thus can be moderately easily taken over by the myotis (I think I spelled it wrong) flowers. In later stages, it will strangle out any others trying to take it's host. In the mid stages, it spreads rapidly through the dragon. The thorny vines start to strangle it. It will continue to strangle the host, with a few blossoms showing up. By the time the flowers start blooming, the end is near. It will turn the dragon into a glorified compost pile, and wil lthen start releasing it's seeds to spread further. Veined = Early stages Blossom = Later stages Is one of the few flora in the Blooming Grove to act differently on dragons than it's normal hosts, as in Alstroemeria Foxes, they live symbiotically. Votes: 0 [center][b]-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-[/b][/center] [center][b]And now the upcoming/to do list[/b][/center] * Make my own dividers and replace the flower gif * Get affiliates and make affiliate variants or special lore interactions (Feel free to suggest some subspecies I should try to reach out to, I already have my sights set on a few, and some I would only have the banner as an affiliate for but the lore would never work.) * Sales Thread * Get the results to the poll and make the variant as soon as possible (After the polls end) * More variants possibly? Least likely out of all of these. * Make the Patient Zero lore, and possibly a Google Doc for misc lore. (Like the patient zero lore and short stories) ((Also kinda unlikely to get done quickly)) * Make/comm a bio [center][b]-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-[/b][/center] Tank you for reading this large updates and to do list! Please reply with your answer to the poll please.
Polls And Upcoming Things!
First Up, The Poll
The entire reason there was a ping, is that I want You guys to decide between which familiar will become the basis of the next variant! Each comes with a possible scry of what I have so far on genes and looks plus some lore ideas.
Edit: Forgot to mention but only one will make it in. The other's lore will be scrapped since they're so similar.

White Rot Deer
dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=28&winggene=33&wings=159&auth=8924adb9869d2f881d77c89164b671a2f9e65a48&dummyext=prev.png

Basically rotting from the outside in.
Has a bunch of white fungus growing on them due to the spores from the living barks of wood's (That are rotting away mind you) parasitic fungus latching onto dragon feathers/fur and eating them.
Has fur/feathers/scales/some skin falling out.
Will include all species (Modern and anchient!)
Votes: 2
Alstroemeria Fox
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=169&tertgene=36&winggene=39&wings=59&auth=38afab2f075c1cf7e67b945235d97fadf78f19fe&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=2&winggene=39&wings=59&auth=65d892a6556d192847454d6bdaa7420013263c0d&dummyext=prev.png

A more agressive version of our baseline, non lethal common ones.
Pretty much acts like the original, but is much weaker in early stages, thus can be moderately easily taken over by the myotis (I think I spelled it wrong) flowers. In later stages, it will strangle out any others trying to take it's host.
In the mid stages, it spreads rapidly through the dragon. The thorny vines start to strangle it.
It will continue to strangle the host, with a few blossoms showing up.
By the time the flowers start blooming, the end is near.
It will turn the dragon into a glorified compost pile, and wil lthen start releasing it's seeds to spread further.
Veined = Early stages
Blossom = Later stages
Is one of the few flora in the Blooming Grove to act differently on dragons than it's normal hosts, as in Alstroemeria Foxes, they live symbiotically.
Votes: 0
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
And now the upcoming/to do list

* Make my own dividers and replace the flower gif
* Get affiliates and make affiliate variants or special lore interactions (Feel free to suggest some subspecies I should try to reach out to, I already have my sights set on a few, and some I would only have the banner as an affiliate for but the lore would never work.)
* Sales Thread
* Get the results to the poll and make the variant as soon as possible (After the polls end)
* More variants possibly? Least likely out of all of these.
* Make the Patient Zero lore, and possibly a Google Doc for misc lore. (Like the patient zero lore and short stories) ((Also kinda unlikely to get done quickly))
* Make/comm a bio

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tank you for reading this large updates and to do list! Please reply with your answer to the poll please.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle
I love the idea of the rotting fungus one :) Good job on your lore development
@Alfamangle
I love the idea of the rotting fungus one :) Good job on your lore development
SFixrnH.png
she/her | bi | FR +1
I accept random friend requests idc lol
Witch's Cauldron Services
Shadow Walkers
Holiday Hoard
water_banner.png 2QRtWMm.png