Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Spring Flowers
1 2
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/Spring-Flowers.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here![/size] [b]Reminder:[/b] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2678286]Mermay Merdragons[/url][/b] theme continues until Wednesday as it did not go up until last Wednesday. The spotlight for that theme week will be posted alongside Spring Flowers![/center]
Spring-Flowers.png

Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here!

Reminder: Mermay Merdragons theme continues until Wednesday as it did not go up until last Wednesday. The spotlight for that theme week will be posted alongside Spring Flowers!
fellas is it gay to sniff a flower
fellas is it gay to sniff a flower
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Merman

fellas, it's gay to breathe.
@Merman

fellas, it's gay to breathe.
Dinoclaire101.png
@Dinoclaire101 not if you say "no h2omo"
@Dinoclaire101 not if you say "no h2omo"
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
Touché, touché.
Touché, touché.

Isn't it amazing having such beautiful dragons on display :) wish I had em' all

Isn't it amazing having such beautiful dragons on display :) wish I had em' all
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
I feel the same! These theme weeks are absolutely awesome. I love seeing these softer pallets and all the flowers... wow...
I feel the same! These theme weeks are absolutely awesome. I love seeing these softer pallets and all the flowers... wow...
^ Agreed!
I hope to have my flower-loving dragon fully kitted out in time to enter.

@Aushy, I absolutely adore the dragons you've entered! Helena gives off such peaceful vibes. Her flower crown and her flowerfall look so good together. She's one of the few dragons I've seen who can pull off the ringlets gene without looking fussy. Her story, Gold Found In The Snow, was lovely to read.

Okay, I'll stop rambling about the pretty dragon now. >v<
^ Agreed!
I hope to have my flower-loving dragon fully kitted out in time to enter.

@Aushy, I absolutely adore the dragons you've entered! Helena gives off such peaceful vibes. Her flower crown and her flowerfall look so good together. She's one of the few dragons I've seen who can pull off the ringlets gene without looking fussy. Her story, Gold Found In The Snow, was lovely to read.

Okay, I'll stop rambling about the pretty dragon now. >v<
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
@AmethystOwl I can't wait to see who you do enter, if you can/do so in time! You're free to ping me or message me if you enter so I can scramble over and take a look! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=2] You are truly an angel of God... the sweetest being, the kindest soul, my heart is so deeply touched. Thank you so much for saying so -- and for reading my story, oh my goodness?? That was so kind of you, I'm emotional. Helena is definitely, deeply a personal favorite of mine, and I'm so glad you think she looks lovely!! As I'd never want anything but the best for my soft little angel. Thank you again, and I can't wait to see what you ( and everyone ) enters! [emoji=heart size=1]
@AmethystOwl

I can't wait to see who you do enter, if you can/do so in time! You're free to ping me or message me if you enter so I can scramble over and take a look!

You are truly an angel of God... the sweetest being, the kindest soul, my heart is so deeply touched. Thank you so much for saying so -- and for reading my story, oh my goodness?? That was so kind of you, I'm emotional. Helena is definitely, deeply a personal favorite of mine, and I'm so glad you think she looks lovely!! As I'd never want anything but the best for my soft little angel.

Thank you again, and I can't wait to see what you ( and everyone ) enters!
Ahhh everyone's dragons look so pretty!!

I really liked this theme week,, I was finally able to contribute lmao
Ahhh everyone's dragons look so pretty!!

I really liked this theme week,, I was finally able to contribute lmao
They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
1 2