Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | subspecies interest check!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
It could be very interesting lore-wise, being with the airship crew of my clan they could sometimes take one of the smaller airships and go on a saving mission
Like you know, these organisations in the animated series for children whose members have watches that makes some "biiiips" when they are called and they drop everything they were doing to answer the call :p
It could be very interesting lore-wise, being with the airship crew of my clan they could sometimes take one of the smaller airships and go on a saving mission
Like you know, these organisations in the animated series for children whose members have watches that makes some "biiiips" when they are called and they drop everything they were doing to answer the call :p
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan
Ooooh that is definitely interesting! If you ever write that into their lore I would love to give it a read. They can be part of the rescue teams ^^
@Welgan
Ooooh that is definitely interesting! If you ever write that into their lore I would love to give it a read. They can be part of the rescue teams ^^
Let me think about it but yup, this idea seems very interesting to me !
Would also give another purpose than "cargo delivery and trading goods" to my airships
Also the clan is big and has a lot of friends and allies, could welcome dragons seeking shelter for the time they find a place to live in peace - we have room in the airships ^^
Let me think about it but yup, this idea seems very interesting to me !
Would also give another purpose than "cargo delivery and trading goods" to my airships
Also the clan is big and has a lot of friends and allies, could welcome dragons seeking shelter for the time they find a place to live in peace - we have room in the airships ^^
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan
Aw, that would be really heartwarming! All those dragons who've been cooped up in labs finally get new friends and new homes ^^ I would think of it as...your clan is in partnership with FL/GHT, with Glitch and Staog as the main ambassadors, something like that.
@Welgan
Aw, that would be really heartwarming! All those dragons who've been cooped up in labs finally get new friends and new homes ^^ I would think of it as...your clan is in partnership with FL/GHT, with Glitch and Staog as the main ambassadors, something like that.
Things need to be clear thought, my clan is unable to fight c: We can welcome, hep, be friends, and we have a lot of skilled mages arount here and some great fighters, but that's good for every day threats and defending. We are not willing to fight a big organized and armed ennemy. Such athing should happen, we would active a magical ward around th clan and make it resist until reinforts come.
I don't want to be something like a main partner because the clan leaders don't want to assume such a responsability - we have hundreds of clan members to take care of before taking care of refugees. Much more like "one of the partner clans" you know ? With Staog and Glitch as the FL/GHT members inside (but they would keep their job in the clan and not join the organisation in everyday's life).
Glitch and Staog are under the orders of the airships pilots, but they would take this role of airship saviors for themselves and ask to be able to leave at any moment to follow their engagement with FL/GHT if their help was needed.
When they would pick up refugees, they would drop them anywhere they asked for (the Sea of Thousand Currents ? of course. The Behemoth ? No problem. The Wyrmwound ? Weeeell... ok I guess ?) ; or in any clan/place FL/GHT would tell them (as in friendly clan ready to welcome refugees) ; or if none of the above options is prefererd by the dragons, in our clan. They would stay with the airships crew, earning their food and bed by helping running the airships business (or do something else like hunt or fish or gather plants because my dozillion tundras eat a lot vegetables :p). Thanks to that, they could travel and see the world, and maybe find a place they would like to stay ; or they would learn the job and leave on their own with a little airship ; or they would be offered to join one of our allied clans (my ambassadors keep in touch with them) ; or they would stay.
Should they stay, they could properly join the main clan (such as Staog and some of the kids I'll probably end up buying frol you ), or definitely join the Windweavers, the extended airship crew (aka the dragons I hatched and find to pretty to exalt or sell so I keep them around to be pretty.) The Windweavers would be the group FL/GHT refugees would join waiting to know what they wan to do in the outside world.
Staog would take care of them as a machine doctor-engineer.

Would it be good for you ?
Things need to be clear thought, my clan is unable to fight c: We can welcome, hep, be friends, and we have a lot of skilled mages arount here and some great fighters, but that's good for every day threats and defending. We are not willing to fight a big organized and armed ennemy. Such athing should happen, we would active a magical ward around th clan and make it resist until reinforts come.
I don't want to be something like a main partner because the clan leaders don't want to assume such a responsability - we have hundreds of clan members to take care of before taking care of refugees. Much more like "one of the partner clans" you know ? With Staog and Glitch as the FL/GHT members inside (but they would keep their job in the clan and not join the organisation in everyday's life).
Glitch and Staog are under the orders of the airships pilots, but they would take this role of airship saviors for themselves and ask to be able to leave at any moment to follow their engagement with FL/GHT if their help was needed.
When they would pick up refugees, they would drop them anywhere they asked for (the Sea of Thousand Currents ? of course. The Behemoth ? No problem. The Wyrmwound ? Weeeell... ok I guess ?) ; or in any clan/place FL/GHT would tell them (as in friendly clan ready to welcome refugees) ; or if none of the above options is prefererd by the dragons, in our clan. They would stay with the airships crew, earning their food and bed by helping running the airships business (or do something else like hunt or fish or gather plants because my dozillion tundras eat a lot vegetables :p). Thanks to that, they could travel and see the world, and maybe find a place they would like to stay ; or they would learn the job and leave on their own with a little airship ; or they would be offered to join one of our allied clans (my ambassadors keep in touch with them) ; or they would stay.
Should they stay, they could properly join the main clan (such as Staog and some of the kids I'll probably end up buying frol you ), or definitely join the Windweavers, the extended airship crew (aka the dragons I hatched and find to pretty to exalt or sell so I keep them around to be pretty.) The Windweavers would be the group FL/GHT refugees would join waiting to know what they wan to do in the outside world.
Staog would take care of them as a machine doctor-engineer.

Would it be good for you ?
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan
Yeah, that's something like what I meant. Their first duty is to their clan, but should it be needed Staog and Glitch can be called upon for help with certain missions or tasks. In essence your airships would be used for ferrying around refugees. If they stay with your clan they could be of service with the airships given their artificial intelligence, or certain abilities some of them possess with regards to machinery and whatnot.
Ultimately it's your clan, and it's ultimately your call ^^ I do find your idea to be quite interesting, though!
@Welgan
Yeah, that's something like what I meant. Their first duty is to their clan, but should it be needed Staog and Glitch can be called upon for help with certain missions or tasks. In essence your airships would be used for ferrying around refugees. If they stay with your clan they could be of service with the airships given their artificial intelligence, or certain abilities some of them possess with regards to machinery and whatnot.
Ultimately it's your clan, and it's ultimately your call ^^ I do find your idea to be quite interesting, though!
@rei711 that sounds amazing :0
Not sure when I'll get a baby, but I'm definitely interested
@rei711 that sounds amazing :0
Not sure when I'll get a baby, but I'm definitely interested
2OTuj7X.pngMgSM0ZQ.pngninbinarycatcher.png
@RedfurTheWarrior
Yay :D you don't necessarily have to get a baby, but if you have existing kids w circuit or similar lore they are eligible to join ^^
@RedfurTheWarrior
Yay :D you don't necessarily have to get a baby, but if you have existing kids w circuit or similar lore they are eligible to join ^^
bump
bump
Ohhhh I’m definitely interested! This sounds like a cool idea, and I did read the lore about Project Memory and I definitely need to get a hatchling ^_^
Ohhhh I’m definitely interested! This sounds like a cool idea, and I did read the lore about Project Memory and I definitely need to get a hatchling ^_^
grQU96J.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10