Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Wind Wyrm Lore II
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azurenight @Zuron [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38448731] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384488/38448731_350.png[/img] [/url] "Oh, well," Mistglen chuckled, " the term undead implies that I am alive again, but unfortunately, I am not, no matter how solid I may seem, my dear. I still oversee the spring, just as my brothers still oversee the other seasons. I am afraid that I do not show myself to the members of the new clan. They believe that spirits and celestial beings and such do not exist, and Meria predicts that it will end badly if they ever found out we are real, but more on them in a bit. Now, I could go on for hours about the job of each celestial attendant now supervising Verglas Valley, but all you need to know is that we each keep watch over a certain aspect of life in the valley, and report to Frostflower about what is going on. Meria sees the future and advises everyone, Oralia keeps watch over the Magistrate, the flight representatives oversee what little sacrifices are being made, things like that. I said I would tell you about the new clan, and so I will. The dragons that have moved into the area are mostly scientists of all kinds and archaeologists. The archaeologists all pour over the texts in the library and in the archives, trying to discern what life was like before the magistrate came along. Speaking of the magistrate, I pity him. The archaeologists would be fine with stealing the remanents of previous life within and without, but he keeps a record of the objects in the archives, library, workshops, outbuildings, and rooms with him and makes sure nobody sneaks off with anything. He also enforces other rules and cares for the tombs of those he killed every night. I suppose the other few notable things is the fact that the new dragons took it upon themselves to rename all the buildings, despite being told the old names by a neighboring clan, their avoidance of magic, their disbelief of the gods, and the fact that all of Meria's visions concerning the North Point Society, as they call themselves, have contained dire warnings for the forseeable future. To be honest, it makes me glad I'm dead already. Now, I am sure I have overstayed my welcome, and so I must leave. Good day, Casey dear, and good day to you, Professor. I take my leave of you." ----- Yes, Mistglen is aware of the emperor being the new leader, and is pretty okay with it. He can't change what happened, the emperor has changed significantly, and he trusts Frostflower to do the right thing. I think that like Frostflower, Mistglen can be solid or not, depending on what he feels like being. And Mistglen would totally be willing to give Casey a hug! I hope you had a great festival, and I will keep you posted on my lore until you start doing the Wyrm lore again, if you choose to. See you around!
@Azurenight
@Zuron

38448731_350.png

"Oh, well," Mistglen chuckled, " the term undead implies that I am alive again, but unfortunately, I am not, no matter how solid I may seem, my dear. I still oversee the spring, just as my brothers still oversee the other seasons. I am afraid that I do not show myself to the members of the new clan. They believe that spirits and celestial beings and such do not exist, and Meria predicts that it will end badly if they ever found out we are real, but more on them in a bit.

Now, I could go on for hours about the job of each celestial attendant now supervising Verglas Valley, but all you need to know is that we each keep watch over a certain aspect of life in the valley, and report to Frostflower about what is going on. Meria sees the future and advises everyone, Oralia keeps watch over the Magistrate, the flight representatives oversee what little sacrifices are being made, things like that.

I said I would tell you about the new clan, and so I will. The dragons that have moved into the area are mostly scientists of all kinds and archaeologists. The archaeologists all pour over the texts in the library and in the archives, trying to discern what life was like before the magistrate came along. Speaking of the magistrate, I pity him. The archaeologists would be fine with stealing the remanents of previous life within and without, but he keeps a record of the objects in the archives, library, workshops, outbuildings, and rooms with him and makes sure nobody sneaks off with anything. He also enforces other rules and cares for the tombs of those he killed every night. I suppose the other few notable things is the fact that the new dragons took it upon themselves to rename all the buildings, despite being told the old names by a neighboring clan, their avoidance of magic, their disbelief of the gods, and the fact that all of Meria's visions concerning the North Point Society, as they call themselves, have contained dire warnings for the forseeable future. To be honest, it makes me glad I'm dead already. Now, I am sure I have overstayed my welcome, and so I must leave. Good day, Casey dear, and good day to you, Professor. I take my leave of you."

Yes, Mistglen is aware of the emperor being the new leader, and is pretty okay with it. He can't change what happened, the emperor has changed significantly, and he trusts Frostflower to do the right thing. I think that like Frostflower, Mistglen can be solid or not, depending on what he feels like being. And Mistglen would totally be willing to give Casey a hug! I hope you had a great festival, and I will keep you posted on my lore until you start doing the Wyrm lore again, if you choose to. See you around!
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
@Azurenight [i]Black and Blue Sky smiled nervously[/i] Translatiests are very really at peace. Eccentric, but accepting of one another and calmly accepting change. Riding along with life. It's good. Took me years to fully understand their language and years more to speak it. Goo-gal is a mystical force not of this realm. Not even the wisest Translatiest knows for sure. Is it the throne of Deva? Is it magic? No clue. And I wish I knew why so many have come to Clan Everleigh, but there is only so much a newcomer like me will be told. ------- Hi! Thank you. [emoji=coatl happy] I have had...2 converted and 10 who came into the clan as Translatiests. And you have made me realize I have some plot holes. So I will have to think about those more carefully.
@Azurenight
Black and Blue Sky smiled nervously Translatiests are very really at peace. Eccentric, but accepting of one another and calmly accepting change. Riding along with life. It's good.
Took me years to fully understand their language and years more to speak it. Goo-gal is a mystical force not of this realm. Not even the wisest Translatiest knows for sure. Is it the throne of Deva? Is it magic? No clue. And I wish I knew why so many have come to Clan Everleigh, but there is only so much a newcomer like me will be told.
Hi! Thank you. I have had...2 converted and 10 who came into the clan as Translatiests. And you have made me realize I have some plot holes. So I will have to think about those more carefully.
@Azurenight Ashton smiled "We are, although I wasn't aware Talana and Maulk had said anything bout us." he said "The pleasure is ours." Lissa grinned "We did, our clan is currently settled in the Foxfire Brambles; Maluk and Talana came with us; Serenity's probably one of the kindest dragoness in the clan." she said smiling warmly. Ashton smiled lightly "As for what out fathers argued about, it was never one thing, and no one would ever tell us. the curse of being the youngest in the family." he admitted "From what we could find out the argument that drove the fighting to escalate and that finally drove the clan apart was an argument about something our grandfather said years go and the fact that Lissa's Dad questioned it while my Dad followed the order without question." Lissa huffed "We've never even [I]met[/I] the drake and half the clan thinks we ought to listen to him!" she scowled "I have more respect for Odin and I find him confusing and aggravating, but at least he lives in the clan and visits others he has a claw in commanding." she said dryly Ashton chuckled at his cousin "We spent a lot of time with our mothers in their clan after the clan separated, our mothers thought it would be better if we were still be to play since we had never been apart for long." he explained "As for my father; Michael is a good soldier, he is a warrior and an honorable one at that. he loves his family and all of his siblings, but he's also more... traditionally minded than most." Ashton said. Lissa grinned "He's also the world biggest pushover for hatchlings, which still includes me and Ash." her features softened becoming affectionate "He and Dad use to tell us stories for hours, we'd all be sitting on one of the Steps in the Windsweapt Plateau and they'd tell us about before they left their hatch clan and the stunts they and their siblings pulled." she chuckled. Ashton smiled "Dad also used to play with us and take us flying, it was always fun." Lissa smiled "My dad; Lucifer... he was always a wild card, rebellious in a way I suppose, he questioned anything they planned in case something was over looked and they could think of a better way." she said "He pulled pranks on everyone with Uncle Gabriel and sometimes we'd end up helping or one of us would be a distraction." she chuckled "Other times we'd go wandering, sometimes it'd be somewhere near by and other times it could be on the other side of Sorineth and he'd never say until we got there. I sometimes think he never actually had a place to go planned out and was just flying." she said "He told stories to us too sometimes, usually when we were all stuck in the clan." she explained. __________________________________________________________________ Hi! That's cool that they're from your flight! [emoji=coatl laughing](*Probably knew you were in wind, but completely forgot*) Thank you! I tried to work with the lore their parents had, both myth and from the show, as well as what I remembered from talking to their hatch clan.(the one who owns their dads is a friend I met on here.) I moved back to Shadow about a month or so ago, I was in it when I first joined very briefly before moving to Earth.
@Azurenight

Ashton smiled "We are, although I wasn't aware Talana and Maulk had said anything bout us." he said "The pleasure is ours."
Lissa grinned "We did, our clan is currently settled in the Foxfire Brambles; Maluk and Talana came with us; Serenity's probably one of the kindest dragoness in the clan." she said smiling warmly.

Ashton smiled lightly "As for what out fathers argued about, it was never one thing, and no one would ever tell us. the curse of being the youngest in the family." he admitted "From what we could find out the argument that drove the fighting to escalate and that finally drove the clan apart was an argument about something our grandfather said years go and the fact that Lissa's Dad questioned it while my Dad followed the order without question."

Lissa huffed "We've never even met the drake and half the clan thinks we ought to listen to him!" she scowled "I have more respect for Odin and I find him confusing and aggravating, but at least he lives in the clan and visits others he has a claw in commanding." she said dryly

Ashton chuckled at his cousin "We spent a lot of time with our mothers in their clan after the clan separated, our mothers thought it would be better if we were still be to play since we had never been apart for long." he explained "As for my father; Michael is a good soldier, he is a warrior and an honorable one at that. he loves his family and all of his siblings, but he's also more... traditionally minded than most." Ashton said.
Lissa grinned "He's also the world biggest pushover for hatchlings, which still includes me and Ash." her features softened becoming affectionate "He and Dad use to tell us stories for hours, we'd all be sitting on one of the Steps in the Windsweapt Plateau and they'd tell us about before they left their hatch clan and the stunts they and their siblings pulled." she chuckled.
Ashton smiled "Dad also used to play with us and take us flying, it was always fun."

Lissa smiled "My dad; Lucifer... he was always a wild card, rebellious in a way I suppose, he questioned anything they planned in case something was over looked and they could think of a better way." she said "He pulled pranks on everyone with Uncle Gabriel and sometimes we'd end up helping or one of us would be a distraction." she chuckled "Other times we'd go wandering, sometimes it'd be somewhere near by and other times it could be on the other side of Sorineth and he'd never say until we got there. I sometimes think he never actually had a place to go planned out and was just flying." she said "He told stories to us too sometimes, usually when we were all stuck in the clan." she explained.

Hi! That's cool that they're from your flight! (*Probably knew you were in wind, but completely forgot*)
Thank you! I tried to work with the lore their parents had, both myth and from the show, as well as what I remembered from talking to their hatch clan.(the one who owns their dads is a friend I met on here.)
I moved back to Shadow about a month or so ago, I was in it when I first joined very briefly before moving to Earth.
42rDdHA.png
@EclipseMirror The wind that burst through the stall nearly tore the pages from her journal. She narrowly managed it shut and protected before the wind finally settled. Following the gust was a familiar energy, one that pulled at old memories. Though, for the life of her she could not draw those euphoric thoughts to the forefront of her mind. She was distracted from them shortly after when a vibrant, spirited Spiral came to a rest at their booth. That familiar energy she felt before still lingered, but now it was overpowered by something much stronger. "Uh, hello Cypris. I'm Librarian Casey and this is Professor Frampt. It's nice to meet you as well. What brings you by?" ------- Hey there [emoji=coatl happy]! Ah ha! It is absolutely awesome that Peleides is back! Oh she's so pretty! Though, it is upsetting that she's lost her sentimentality. Is she completely unable to have that connection to anyone? What made the Arcanist (assuming it was him) bring her back?
@EclipseMirror

The wind that burst through the stall nearly tore the pages from her journal. She narrowly managed it shut and protected before the wind finally settled. Following the gust was a familiar energy, one that pulled at old memories. Though, for the life of her she could not draw those euphoric thoughts to the forefront of her mind. She was distracted from them shortly after when a vibrant, spirited Spiral came to a rest at their booth. That familiar energy she felt before still lingered, but now it was overpowered by something much stronger. "Uh, hello Cypris. I'm Librarian Casey and this is Professor Frampt. It's nice to meet you as well. What brings you by?"

Hey there ! Ah ha! It is absolutely awesome that Peleides is back! Oh she's so pretty! Though, it is upsetting that she's lost her sentimentality. Is she completely unable to have that connection to anyone? What made the Arcanist (assuming it was him) bring her back?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Gula

Jeeze Louise! He can really blow things up. That is some impressive power there.
@Gula

Jeeze Louise! He can really blow things up. That is some impressive power there.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@FelinaeFatale Hey there[emoji=coatl happy]! Well that was just blooming brilliant! Anodyne is first off a beautiful dragon and her lore is incredibly moving. I enjoyed every minute of it. She is the epitome of a good doctor. Her name is also very clever as she portrays every aspect of it's definition. I know she's new, but will she be a part of your clan or one a roaming character? I imagine she'd have a difficult time in your clan being as her mind set is a drastic contrast to several of the others. Oh, also, Vitiligo looks awesome with the swirl eyes! [emoji=coatl star]
@FelinaeFatale

Hey there!

Well that was just blooming brilliant! Anodyne is first off a beautiful dragon and her lore is incredibly moving. I enjoyed every minute of it. She is the epitome of a good doctor. Her name is also very clever as she portrays every aspect of it's definition. I know she's new, but will she be a part of your clan or one a roaming character? I imagine she'd have a difficult time in your clan being as her mind set is a drastic contrast to several of the others.

Oh, also, Vitiligo looks awesome with the swirl eyes!
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Warriorgirl1234 Casey couldn't help the chuckle if she tried, between Blind's joke and Katya's stifling of Rhodonite there was no way she could contain her humor. Though, after a moment she did have to focus on what Rhodonite said. Her eyes flitted quickly to a small gemstone she paid a great deal for from that same vendor. The dip in her grin was only natural. "Um." Casey cleared her throat as she grabbed the stone and showed it to the Mirror. "Is that a real Bloodstone?" she asked. "Where you always blind?" she asked of Blind. "How were you able to learn your magic?" After her questions she turned to Katya. "I've always wanted to dance, but I'm afraid I have two left feet. I do love watching others though. Will you be preforming out here. What style of dance do you prefer?" ------- Rexcaliburr... Thank you [emoji=coatl love]
@Warriorgirl1234

Casey couldn't help the chuckle if she tried, between Blind's joke and Katya's stifling of Rhodonite there was no way she could contain her humor. Though, after a moment she did have to focus on what Rhodonite said. Her eyes flitted quickly to a small gemstone she paid a great deal for from that same vendor. The dip in her grin was only natural. "Um." Casey cleared her throat as she grabbed the stone and showed it to the Mirror. "Is that a real Bloodstone?" she asked.

"Where you always blind?" she asked of Blind. "How were you able to learn your magic?" After her questions she turned to Katya. "I've always wanted to dance, but I'm afraid I have two left feet. I do love watching others though. Will you be preforming out here. What style of dance do you prefer?"

Rexcaliburr... Thank you
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Disillusionist Casey smiled warmly. "I believe that's all we all need really." A quick chuckle slipped from her lips as she finished her notes. "Or, I enjoy being loved and cared for anyway," she joked. "I think I might drop by one day to--" The words became lodged in Casey's throat as she considered what she was saying. Her humor vanished entirely from her features only to be replaced by a sullen frown. "Well, it might be a while for that visit, but one day maybe." ------- I've been good[emoji=coatl laughing], how about you? Brainsplosions! Those ideas that should be quick and short always make brainsplosions ! Words and brain matter everywhere![emoji=coatl deadpan]
@Disillusionist

Casey smiled warmly. "I believe that's all we all need really." A quick chuckle slipped from her lips as she finished her notes. "Or, I enjoy being loved and cared for anyway," she joked. "I think I might drop by one day to--" The words became lodged in Casey's throat as she considered what she was saying. Her humor vanished entirely from her features only to be replaced by a sullen frown. "Well, it might be a while for that visit, but one day maybe."

I've been good, how about you?

Brainsplosions! Those ideas that should be quick and short always make brainsplosions ! Words and brain matter everywhere!
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Faramyre Casey wrote every word shared with her. Though, she couldn't help but to shed a tear for those that came before, those who left only a fragment of their history left in their home. The tome she worked on now, it bore the stories directly from those lost to the attack. [i]This will have to go into the vault[/i], she thought. She could not risk it being damaged or lost. Mistglen stood and excused himself, shortly after he finished. Casey stood to see him off. A large part of her wished he wouldn't go; she didn't know when she'd get to see him again, but she knew she couldn't contain him there forever. "Oh! Take care Mistglen. I hope to see you again." She watched Mistglen until he was gone and the scent of fresh rain vanished from the air. For a while she stood there, relishing her time with a lost friend and that was when Mistglen's parting words finally sunk in. [i]Meria's visions concerning the North Point Society, as they call themselves, have contained dire warnings for the foreseeable future. To be honest, it makes me glad I'm dead already[/i]. [i]What did he mean? Wait, wasn't there something concerning the Shade at[/i]... The realization caused Casey's eyes to spread wide. "Oh dear." ------- *Azurenight lunges at Faramyre, wrapping them in a bear hug* Yes please I would love updates to your lore[emoji=coatl love]. Especially now and your hinting to trouble at North Point. [emoji=coatl star][emoji=coatl winking]
@Faramyre

Casey wrote every word shared with her. Though, she couldn't help but to shed a tear for those that came before, those who left only a fragment of their history left in their home. The tome she worked on now, it bore the stories directly from those lost to the attack. This will have to go into the vault, she thought. She could not risk it being damaged or lost.

Mistglen stood and excused himself, shortly after he finished. Casey stood to see him off. A large part of her wished he wouldn't go; she didn't know when she'd get to see him again, but she knew she couldn't contain him there forever. "Oh! Take care Mistglen. I hope to see you again."

She watched Mistglen until he was gone and the scent of fresh rain vanished from the air. For a while she stood there, relishing her time with a lost friend and that was when Mistglen's parting words finally sunk in. Meria's visions concerning the North Point Society, as they call themselves, have contained dire warnings for the foreseeable future. To be honest, it makes me glad I'm dead already.

What did he mean? Wait, wasn't there something concerning the Shade at... The realization caused Casey's eyes to spread wide. "Oh dear."

*Azurenight lunges at Faramyre, wrapping them in a bear hug* Yes please I would love updates to your lore. Especially now and your hinting to trouble at North Point.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Everleigh "Oh, well that sounds nice," Casey said. She recorded [i]Blackandbluesky[/i]'s response in her journal, placing notes along the margins to talk to Orian about this belief system. "Quite frankly I think we need more ideologies that are as peaceful as yours." The Wildclaw offered her guest a warm smile. "I would like to meet more of the Translatiests one day." ------- I'm glad I could help! [emoji=coatl laughing]. I get a tickle out of the Translatiests every time I read about them. Is there a thread dedicated to it? Like the Arenji worshipers?
@Everleigh

"Oh, well that sounds nice," Casey said. She recorded Blackandbluesky's response in her journal, placing notes along the margins to talk to Orian about this belief system. "Quite frankly I think we need more ideologies that are as peaceful as yours." The Wildclaw offered her guest a warm smile. "I would like to meet more of the Translatiests one day."

I'm glad I could help! . I get a tickle out of the Translatiests every time I read about them. Is there a thread dedicated to it? Like the Arenji worshipers?
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9