~
~
ACOZFAh.pngmtHAEL4.pngcQS6PnX.png
733EAYl.png
~
~
733EAYl.png
Hello! I’d be willing to pay triple your price if it means I can get a nice outfit for my boy here. No limits on amount of apparel or how expensive it is, the only theme you need is that it’s [i]pink[/i]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61881962][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618820/61881962_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! I’d be willing to pay triple your price if it means I can get a nice outfit for my boy here. No limits on amount of apparel or how expensive it is, the only theme you need is that it’s pink.

61881962_350.png
y5opRlk.gif
@BlackDiamond13

I thought pink looked a bit too eye soring so I added some gold/yellow I hope thats alright ^^"
Golden Arcane

I hope you like it cuz i'm very proud of it <3 also you dont need to pay triple 5kt/5g is good :]
@BlackDiamond13

I thought pink looked a bit too eye soring so I added some gold/yellow I hope thats alright ^^"
Golden Arcane

I hope you like it cuz i'm very proud of it <3 also you dont need to pay triple 5kt/5g is good :]
733EAYl.png
~
~
733EAYl.png
~
~
733EAYl.png
It's my boy! I love the yellow accents you added to him, I didn't even think about that. Certainly helps with making the overwhelming among of pink most apparel pieces have less garish, that's for sure. Thank you very much, I'll be sending payment shortly.
It's my boy! I love the yellow accents you added to him, I didn't even think about that. Certainly helps with making the overwhelming among of pink most apparel pieces have less garish, that's for sure. Thank you very much, I'll be sending payment shortly.
y5opRlk.gif
1 2 3 4