Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lair Reviews + proofreading] closed
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33

Would love a review :D

Review type: Top 5
Excluded tabs: none
Should I look in the Hibernal Den? no
Focus (bios, appearance, both): both, altough some do not have bios, then just ignore that haha
Tone (positive or concrit): positive, but feel free to add concrits too!
PM or post?: post please :)

Would love a review :D

Review type: Top 5
Excluded tabs: none
Should I look in the Hibernal Den? no
Focus (bios, appearance, both): both, altough some do not have bios, then just ignore that haha
Tone (positive or concrit): positive, but feel free to add concrits too!
PM or post?: post please :)
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@casscain OK, I'll add you to the list!
@casscain OK, I'll add you to the list!
Review type: Top 5 please!
Excluded tabs: Nursery tab (I don't have my permababies done)
Should I look in the Hibernal Den?: No please!
Focus (bios, appearance, both): Bit of both but more interested in how my bios are.
Tone (positive or concrit): Concrit please!
PM or post? Post is just fine by me
Review type: Top 5 please!
Excluded tabs: Nursery tab (I don't have my permababies done)
Should I look in the Hibernal Den?: No please!
Focus (bios, appearance, both): Bit of both but more interested in how my bios are.
Tone (positive or concrit): Concrit please!
PM or post? Post is just fine by me
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash Got it, I'll add you to the list.
@vaporslash Got it, I'll add you to the list.
@Apfelobst [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27764394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/277644/27764394_350.png[/img] [/url] Ooh, I really like the effect that the combination of Swamp Okapi and that accent has on Magnolia's legs. The scaled texture is really cool! The accent in general is pretty awesome. It gives her a very crocodile vibe, which is fitting, considering her secondary. I like how you've dressed her as well; all the brown apparel goes nicely with her murky greens. I enjoy the feathered wings in particular. And the frogs, of course! Nice matching familiar and art too, and while her bio may be under construction, just the words "time witch" sound like the beginning of a very interesting character. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20563489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205635/20563489_350.png[/img] [/url] Balsam's skin is really eye-catching and I like it a lot. It goes well with his colors, too, in the spots where they poke out from underneath it. Though I am a bit iffy on some of the items of his apparel: the scars seem a bit pointless, given that you can't even really see them against the skin, and the other items just don't seem to match the skin well enough to add much -- plus they look a bit busy. (Though I do like how the pattern on the shoulder guard's waist strap matches that on his familiar's basket.) It can definitely be hard to match beautiful full-body skins, especially when their art style differs from that of FR's apparel! I also understand if the outfit is more intended for his gene plan than his current look. However, while he is wearing the skin, might I suggest the teal starsilks as a better match for him? They go with both the colors and the moon motif in the skin. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39106495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391065/39106495_350.png[/img] [/url] Wow, the bewitching ruby apparel looks perfect on Lora. I also love her accent, which goes really well with both her colors and the apparel. Layering the grasps is a nice touch! For constructive criticism, I might mention that I don't love the spines tert for her, but I did take her into the scrying workshops and discover how difficult that shamrock is to work with -- the only tert I did halfway like on her was filigree. Honestly, were I geneing her, I would probably just leave her tert basic. But spines isn't bad! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21534614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215347/21534614_350.png[/img] [/url] That skin works really well with Isolation's colors, and you've accessorized it very nicely, too! His apparel matches the skin so well that it seems to be part of it. I especially like the Nomad's Sandwastes Socks. Honestly, the thing that first caught my eye was the brown-on-blue of his wings, which I quite like -- and his wings match the bluish pattern in the skin's hip drape. Nice! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10139950] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101400/10139950_350.png[/img] [/url] Wow, Mallum matches the sepia rose thorn apparel really well. I like how his secondary is the same color as the roses themselves! His primary is also just a really nice color, and the Flowering Gladeboughs work super well for him. The kelpie mane looks good too! I might consider layering the woodbasket on top of the rose thorn collar, though. Thank you for showing me your lair; I quite enjoyed it! No worries about payment, since you've already sent me the money.
@Apfelobst

27764394_350.png

Ooh, I really like the effect that the combination of Swamp Okapi and that accent has on Magnolia's legs. The scaled texture is really cool! The accent in general is pretty awesome. It gives her a very crocodile vibe, which is fitting, considering her secondary. I like how you've dressed her as well; all the brown apparel goes nicely with her murky greens. I enjoy the feathered wings in particular. And the frogs, of course! Nice matching familiar and art too, and while her bio may be under construction, just the words "time witch" sound like the beginning of a very interesting character.

20563489_350.png

Balsam's skin is really eye-catching and I like it a lot. It goes well with his colors, too, in the spots where they poke out from underneath it. Though I am a bit iffy on some of the items of his apparel: the scars seem a bit pointless, given that you can't even really see them against the skin, and the other items just don't seem to match the skin well enough to add much -- plus they look a bit busy. (Though I do like how the pattern on the shoulder guard's waist strap matches that on his familiar's basket.) It can definitely be hard to match beautiful full-body skins, especially when their art style differs from that of FR's apparel! I also understand if the outfit is more intended for his gene plan than his current look. However, while he is wearing the skin, might I suggest the teal starsilks as a better match for him? They go with both the colors and the moon motif in the skin.

39106495_350.png

Wow, the bewitching ruby apparel looks perfect on Lora. I also love her accent, which goes really well with both her colors and the apparel. Layering the grasps is a nice touch! For constructive criticism, I might mention that I don't love the spines tert for her, but I did take her into the scrying workshops and discover how difficult that shamrock is to work with -- the only tert I did halfway like on her was filigree. Honestly, were I geneing her, I would probably just leave her tert basic. But spines isn't bad!

21534614_350.png

That skin works really well with Isolation's colors, and you've accessorized it very nicely, too! His apparel matches the skin so well that it seems to be part of it. I especially like the Nomad's Sandwastes Socks. Honestly, the thing that first caught my eye was the brown-on-blue of his wings, which I quite like -- and his wings match the bluish pattern in the skin's hip drape. Nice!

10139950_350.png

Wow, Mallum matches the sepia rose thorn apparel really well. I like how his secondary is the same color as the roses themselves! His primary is also just a really nice color, and the Flowering Gladeboughs work super well for him. The kelpie mane looks good too! I might consider layering the woodbasket on top of the rose thorn collar, though.

Thank you for showing me your lair; I quite enjoyed it! No worries about payment, since you've already sent me the money.
@Ipepi @RamenNoodleCat One slot is now open! First come, first served.
@Ipepi @RamenNoodleCat One slot is now open! First come, first served.
@Lukra

Thank you for your review :D! Your ideas and suggestion are alle really great :D! Also the woodbasket under the thorn collar was a layering mistake woops xD (sometimes I don't see such things anymore because how often I go over outfits!)
I also like your idea for Balsam! The starsilks are kinda new, and as he hadn't a outfit revamp in a long time... time to change it :D!
@Lukra

Thank you for your review :D! Your ideas and suggestion are alle really great :D! Also the woodbasket under the thorn collar was a layering mistake woops xD (sometimes I don't see such things anymore because how often I go over outfits!)
I also like your idea for Balsam! The starsilks are kinda new, and as he hadn't a outfit revamp in a long time... time to change it :D!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
if you've still a slot open? :D

Review type: top 5
Excluded tabs: everything except main lair tab xD
Should I look in the Hibernal Den? no one is there so no Cx
Focus (bios, appearance, both): both
Tone (positive or concrit): positive pls
PM or post? whichever you prefer! C:
if you've still a slot open? :D

Review type: top 5
Excluded tabs: everything except main lair tab xD
Should I look in the Hibernal Den? no one is there so no Cx
Focus (bios, appearance, both): both
Tone (positive or concrit): positive pls
PM or post? whichever you prefer! C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
@Apfelobst I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your review!

@Reefknot I do! I'll add you to the list.
@Apfelobst I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your review!

@Reefknot I do! I'll add you to the list.
@Lukra
Is there still a slot open by chance?
@Lukra
Is there still a slot open by chance?
81391850_lPcfRLoYcOyNaik.gif81204878_LPNcyowxXq1DCGk.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 32 33