Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ask a blind permabab!
1 2 3
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49297171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492972/49297171_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=red]Heavy steps rumble through the earth. A rather large bogsneak barges through a group of dragons earning some strange looks. He seems rather worried. [font=comic sans ms]"Y'all alraheet youngun? ay've nevuurr saw ayy blaand hatchling like y'all befawe. Ay mean, ay've saw blaand dragons ayn' all but-" [/font] The bogsneak seems to notice the stares and shuffles nervously. [font=comic sans ms]"Sawry folks. Just... cheking thay... uhh youngun here." [/font] [rule] Translations (Just in case!) *You alright kid? I've never seen a blind hatchling like you before. I mean, I've seen blind dragons and all but- *Sorry folks. Just... checking the kid here.

49297171_350.png

Heavy steps rumble through the earth. A rather large bogsneak barges through a group of dragons earning some strange looks. He seems rather worried. "Y'all alraheet youngun? ay've nevuurr saw ayy blaand hatchling like y'all befawe. Ay mean, ay've saw blaand dragons ayn' all but-" The bogsneak seems to notice the stares and shuffles nervously. "Sawry folks. Just... cheking thay... uhh youngun here."

Translations (Just in case!)
*You alright kid? I've never seen a blind hatchling like you before. I mean, I've seen blind dragons and all but-
*Sorry folks. Just... checking the kid here.
Lawful Neutral, FR Time +3, He/Him/His, ENFP-T, Syltherin, Scorpio, Scorsci, Avid Lover Of All Skydancers and Spirals
@FlareTheDragon
He shook his head. “Not anymore. Think it was cause of all the bright stuff, magic was really bright and I kept seeing it all the time, think that was why my eyes hurt and why I can’t see anymore.”

@Finnallia
He nodded, pausing a little to figure out what exactly the bogsneak had said. “I’m okay, sir!”
@FlareTheDragon
He shook his head. “Not anymore. Think it was cause of all the bright stuff, magic was really bright and I kept seeing it all the time, think that was why my eyes hurt and why I can’t see anymore.”

@Finnallia
He nodded, pausing a little to figure out what exactly the bogsneak had said. “I’m okay, sir!”
hello! feel free to message me! no need to ping me on any thread i make, i'm following it!
ErlnHMW.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44023473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440235/44023473_350.png[/img] [/url] Alaina struggled to get over the crowd of onlookers that was crowding over the blind Coatl. With a sigh he charged through to get a good glimpse, only to land head first on him. "Geez! What is wrong with you guys?!" he squeaked annoyingly. "It's only a-" Alaina paused. The coatl had the same eye type as him but considering the fact the baby was looking the other way, he worked it out. "Apologies little one, I didn't know. I hope i didn't hurt you badly"

44023473_350.png

Alaina struggled to get over the crowd of onlookers that was crowding over the blind Coatl. With a sigh he charged through to get a good glimpse, only to land head first on him.
"Geez! What is wrong with you guys?!" he squeaked annoyingly. "It's only a-"
Alaina paused. The coatl had the same eye type as him but considering the fact the baby was looking the other way, he worked it out.
"Apologies little one, I didn't know. I hope i didn't hurt you badly"
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
@shunkerbelle

Archaical got up, shaking himself off a little before looking at the fae. “It’s okay! I’m fine!” His golem familiar, however, let out a few annoyed creaks.
@shunkerbelle

Archaical got up, shaking himself off a little before looking at the fae. “It’s okay! I’m fine!” His golem familiar, however, let out a few annoyed creaks.
hello! feel free to message me! no need to ping me on any thread i make, i'm following it!
ErlnHMW.gif
1 2 3