Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Guys help
1 2
SO I have this beautiful drago: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38247232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382473/38247232_350.png[/img] [/url] and she has an issue... she's in love with Stormcatcher. Please write me stories. They can be one sentence or three pages. I don't care just give me something. It doesn't even have to be good. plz
SO I have this beautiful drago:

38247232_350.png

and she has an issue...

she's in love with Stormcatcher.

Please write me stories. They can be one sentence or three pages. I don't care just give me something. It doesn't even have to be good.

plz
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Stormfly I love it.
@Stormfly I love it.
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder

After much thought, Shamrock decided it was finally time to introduce her new partner to the rest of her clanmates.
Taking in a deep breath and mustering up all the courage she could, she held her lover's hand tightly and approached her friends and family.
"Everyone," she said, "this is Stormcatcher, and we are madly, deeply in love."

Her clanmates exchanged nervous glances, wondering who was going to tell her that that was the Stormcatcher sackdoll and not the deity himself. They all nodded politely and hastily returned to their chores. If Shamrock was happy, then they were happy...they supposed.
@Darkmoonbreeder

After much thought, Shamrock decided it was finally time to introduce her new partner to the rest of her clanmates.
Taking in a deep breath and mustering up all the courage she could, she held her lover's hand tightly and approached her friends and family.
"Everyone," she said, "this is Stormcatcher, and we are madly, deeply in love."

Her clanmates exchanged nervous glances, wondering who was going to tell her that that was the Stormcatcher sackdoll and not the deity himself. They all nodded politely and hastily returned to their chores. If Shamrock was happy, then they were happy...they supposed.
@BuddyMaltese [emoji=guardian laughing] I LOVE IT. @Stormfly You guys are doing what I asked thank you thank you thank you
@BuddyMaltese
I LOVE IT.

@Stormfly
You guys are doing what I asked thank you thank you thank you
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder It was late, and all her clanmates were asleep, yet Shamrock was wide awake. Perched on the edge of a rocky ledge, she watched as lightning struck the plains below her. With each bolt she became more in love with him - The Stormcatcher. Hours went by, eyes glued to the storm unfolding around her. Eventually she fell asleep, dreaming dreams of her and her crush.

(I hope this is okay!)
@Darkmoonbreeder It was late, and all her clanmates were asleep, yet Shamrock was wide awake. Perched on the edge of a rocky ledge, she watched as lightning struck the plains below her. With each bolt she became more in love with him - The Stormcatcher. Hours went by, eyes glued to the storm unfolding around her. Eventually she fell asleep, dreaming dreams of her and her crush.

(I hope this is okay!)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@MissNevermind

I love it it's beautiful. Y'all are amazing writers
@MissNevermind

I love it it's beautiful. Y'all are amazing writers
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
As Shamrock walked past the one and only Stormcatcher's office door, she couldn't help but smile to herself as she listened to his enchanting yelling as he told the other workers to do their work in his handsome, deep, sort of gruff voice. That voice seemed to fill her with happiness, she just wanted to sit down there and listen to it all day, but she had to work, otherwise he would never notice her.

If she worked hard enough, he would surely notice her, right? She worked day and night on spreadsheets and vigorously typed up codes. Once, she was even asked to bring him a cup of coffee!! She was so excited that when she was transporting the precious beverage through the miles of office that she nearly dropped it a few times. A worker who was carrying some stacks of paper bumped into her and she almost spilled some of it, but caught herself just in time before it happened. She gave the worker a death glare, which seemed to paralyze him, before carrying on to her destination.

When she got to the office, he gave her a short thank you, not even looking it her, as he took the drink and downed it in a single go. She left the office, ecstatic. He. Had. Talked. To. Her. After another 72-hour shift, she went home and ate a platter of sushi, a small celebration for this tiny victory that meant the world to her. Shamrock knew they had a special connection, she knew they were meant for eachother.

She imagined what the future would be like, when she and Stormcatcher were a happy couple, while he was yelling at the other workers, and she was quickly and efficiently stacking files and trying to maintain order in the hectic offices. It was a future she couldn't wait to come true, as she worked away at her computer, typing up another 500-page-long report about the importance of having at least a single cup of coffee at your desk at all times to make sure you're never dozing off on the job.
As Shamrock walked past the one and only Stormcatcher's office door, she couldn't help but smile to herself as she listened to his enchanting yelling as he told the other workers to do their work in his handsome, deep, sort of gruff voice. That voice seemed to fill her with happiness, she just wanted to sit down there and listen to it all day, but she had to work, otherwise he would never notice her.

If she worked hard enough, he would surely notice her, right? She worked day and night on spreadsheets and vigorously typed up codes. Once, she was even asked to bring him a cup of coffee!! She was so excited that when she was transporting the precious beverage through the miles of office that she nearly dropped it a few times. A worker who was carrying some stacks of paper bumped into her and she almost spilled some of it, but caught herself just in time before it happened. She gave the worker a death glare, which seemed to paralyze him, before carrying on to her destination.

When she got to the office, he gave her a short thank you, not even looking it her, as he took the drink and downed it in a single go. She left the office, ecstatic. He. Had. Talked. To. Her. After another 72-hour shift, she went home and ate a platter of sushi, a small celebration for this tiny victory that meant the world to her. Shamrock knew they had a special connection, she knew they were meant for eachother.

She imagined what the future would be like, when she and Stormcatcher were a happy couple, while he was yelling at the other workers, and she was quickly and efficiently stacking files and trying to maintain order in the hectic offices. It was a future she couldn't wait to come true, as she worked away at her computer, typing up another 500-page-long report about the importance of having at least a single cup of coffee at your desk at all times to make sure you're never dozing off on the job.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Shamrock watched the storm awestruck. The emperor was on the loose and everyone hid in their dens except her. She never missed a storm. She rested her head on a wing and her eyes meet the clouds just as lightning cracks. The sky lights up and for just a moment a dark shape, absolutely huge is illuminated just inches from the bolt. But, as per usual the silhouette is gone by the next flash
Shamrock watched the storm awestruck. The emperor was on the loose and everyone hid in their dens except her. She never missed a storm. She rested her head on a wing and her eyes meet the clouds just as lightning cracks. The sky lights up and for just a moment a dark shape, absolutely huge is illuminated just inches from the bolt. But, as per usual the silhouette is gone by the next flash
@Darkmoonbreeder

“IT’S NOT LIKE YOU DO ANYTHING IMPORTANT AROUND HERE TO BEGIN WITH,” the Stormcatcher replied with a shrug.

It was in that instant that every lovey-dovey feeling Shamrock had held in her for the Stormcatcher dissolved instantly and was replaced with a boiling inferno of sheer rage.

Shamrock spun around on the balls of her hind feet.

“Nothing.” She stated and let out a laugh that seemed almost hysterical. “Nothing.” She repeated and laughed so hard it almost sounded like she was choking. “You think I do absolutely nothing that merits the slightest bat of an eye.” The ridgeback took a step closer towards the deity of lightning and stared him right in the eye. “Do have the any idea how many cups of coffee I have brewed and nearly risked my life just to deliver to your desk? Or how many codes I have written? Or how many complaints from your employees and fellow deities I have taken care off?” The ridgeback snarled and took another step that was even closer. “I have increased our overall sales and profits buy 95% annually and do three times the work than that of your ‘average’ employee.”

Shamrock flew right into the Stormcatcher’s face, without thinking and practically screamed into her boss’s face, “I HAVE GIVEN MY ENTIRE FREAKING SOUL TO THIS COMPANY AND AS THANKS, YOU WANT ME TO PUT NEW ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER IN THE BATHROOMS?!!!”

Silence fell upon the entire Tempest Spire and every single employee froze. No one ever talked back to the Bossdad. It was an ancient rule that no one had broken once in all recorded history.

Until now.

Shamrock became completely still. She had been so caught up in her anger that she hadn’t even considered magnitude of her actions.

For a brief moment, the Stormcatcher looked at the tiny ridgeback before with wide, unblinking eyes. She had just yelled in a voice that was louder than his own and there a small fragment of him that found that to be madly attractive.

Then, he, the like all reasonable bosses, promptly discarded all of those unnecessary emotions and fired Shamrock on the spot.

Shamrock sobbed to herself as she began packing her meager belongings. The Stormcatcher had fired her in front of everyone and told her that she had three days to pack up before she was officially exiled from the Shifting Expanse forever. After two days of mopping around in her apartment, she finally started packed or at least attempted to start packing. She could barely see anything through her tears.

*Knock. Knock*

Shamrock’s head whipped in the direction of her apartment door. Crap, she thought, I can’t let anyone see me like this. The ridgeback quickly shoved a wod of tissues into her face as her heart started to race. She couldn’t stand the idea of one of her coworkers seeing her like this.

*Knock. Knock*

There was a long pause. Shamrock held her breath.

“Shamrock, are you in there?” A deep, seemingly familiar, male voice asked.

Shamrock didn’t reply.

“I heard you crying, Shamrock, so I know you are in there.”

Gods, he knew.

“W-who is it?” She asked, with wobbly voice.

“It’s um—Wait, you don’t recognize my voice?” The stranger asked, sounding a little hurt.

“Should I?” Shamrock asked as she cocked her head to the side.

“Yes, you should!” The outsider scoffed. “I’m your boss, the Stormcatcher.”

“Ha. Ha. Very funny, Rob, but you and I both know the Stormcatcher is incapable of not yelling.” Shamrock replied.

“No—seriously—It’s me.” Rob a denied as he actually was being accused of some falsity. “And I’ll have you know that I don’t yell when I’m feeling really guilty about something, but that hardly ever happens so I yell a lot, okay?”

“Whatever you say, R—“ Shamrock gasped once she opened the door and saw her former boss standing outside with single rose clutched tightly between his talons.

“Shamrock, I—I mean—we—need you back. The entire company is falling apart without you and no makes coffe as good as you.” The Stormcatcher admitted with an effort.

Shamrock blinked. “Wait, you actually want me back?”

“Yes.” The Stormcatcher said and offered his rose to her, without looking her in the eye, “I’ll even give you a par raise if it means that much to you.”

“I’D LOVE TOO!” Shamrock squealed louder than the Stormcatcher ever could. She was so happy in that moment that she threw her arms around her favored deity’s neck and gave him a great big hug.

The Stormcatcher dropped his rose on the ground and stared at Shamrock in utter shock for the second time that week.

No one had ever hugged him before. It made him feel oddly warm and fuzzy.

@Darkmoonbreeder

“IT’S NOT LIKE YOU DO ANYTHING IMPORTANT AROUND HERE TO BEGIN WITH,” the Stormcatcher replied with a shrug.

It was in that instant that every lovey-dovey feeling Shamrock had held in her for the Stormcatcher dissolved instantly and was replaced with a boiling inferno of sheer rage.

Shamrock spun around on the balls of her hind feet.

“Nothing.” She stated and let out a laugh that seemed almost hysterical. “Nothing.” She repeated and laughed so hard it almost sounded like she was choking. “You think I do absolutely nothing that merits the slightest bat of an eye.” The ridgeback took a step closer towards the deity of lightning and stared him right in the eye. “Do have the any idea how many cups of coffee I have brewed and nearly risked my life just to deliver to your desk? Or how many codes I have written? Or how many complaints from your employees and fellow deities I have taken care off?” The ridgeback snarled and took another step that was even closer. “I have increased our overall sales and profits buy 95% annually and do three times the work than that of your ‘average’ employee.”

Shamrock flew right into the Stormcatcher’s face, without thinking and practically screamed into her boss’s face, “I HAVE GIVEN MY ENTIRE FREAKING SOUL TO THIS COMPANY AND AS THANKS, YOU WANT ME TO PUT NEW ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER IN THE BATHROOMS?!!!”

Silence fell upon the entire Tempest Spire and every single employee froze. No one ever talked back to the Bossdad. It was an ancient rule that no one had broken once in all recorded history.

Until now.

Shamrock became completely still. She had been so caught up in her anger that she hadn’t even considered magnitude of her actions.

For a brief moment, the Stormcatcher looked at the tiny ridgeback before with wide, unblinking eyes. She had just yelled in a voice that was louder than his own and there a small fragment of him that found that to be madly attractive.

Then, he, the like all reasonable bosses, promptly discarded all of those unnecessary emotions and fired Shamrock on the spot.

Shamrock sobbed to herself as she began packing her meager belongings. The Stormcatcher had fired her in front of everyone and told her that she had three days to pack up before she was officially exiled from the Shifting Expanse forever. After two days of mopping around in her apartment, she finally started packed or at least attempted to start packing. She could barely see anything through her tears.

*Knock. Knock*

Shamrock’s head whipped in the direction of her apartment door. Crap, she thought, I can’t let anyone see me like this. The ridgeback quickly shoved a wod of tissues into her face as her heart started to race. She couldn’t stand the idea of one of her coworkers seeing her like this.

*Knock. Knock*

There was a long pause. Shamrock held her breath.

“Shamrock, are you in there?” A deep, seemingly familiar, male voice asked.

Shamrock didn’t reply.

“I heard you crying, Shamrock, so I know you are in there.”

Gods, he knew.

“W-who is it?” She asked, with wobbly voice.

“It’s um—Wait, you don’t recognize my voice?” The stranger asked, sounding a little hurt.

“Should I?” Shamrock asked as she cocked her head to the side.

“Yes, you should!” The outsider scoffed. “I’m your boss, the Stormcatcher.”

“Ha. Ha. Very funny, Rob, but you and I both know the Stormcatcher is incapable of not yelling.” Shamrock replied.

“No—seriously—It’s me.” Rob a denied as he actually was being accused of some falsity. “And I’ll have you know that I don’t yell when I’m feeling really guilty about something, but that hardly ever happens so I yell a lot, okay?”

“Whatever you say, R—“ Shamrock gasped once she opened the door and saw her former boss standing outside with single rose clutched tightly between his talons.

“Shamrock, I—I mean—we—need you back. The entire company is falling apart without you and no makes coffe as good as you.” The Stormcatcher admitted with an effort.

Shamrock blinked. “Wait, you actually want me back?”

“Yes.” The Stormcatcher said and offered his rose to her, without looking her in the eye, “I’ll even give you a par raise if it means that much to you.”

“I’D LOVE TOO!” Shamrock squealed louder than the Stormcatcher ever could. She was so happy in that moment that she threw her arms around her favored deity’s neck and gave him a great big hug.

The Stormcatcher dropped his rose on the ground and stared at Shamrock in utter shock for the second time that week.

No one had ever hugged him before. It made him feel oddly warm and fuzzy.

62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
@O1iviaDragon
LOVE IT *applause hands*
@O1iviaDragon
LOVE IT *applause hands*
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
1 2