Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Is it worth it...?
[font=candara][size=4]*Weakly* So, I got my new boy Seiiki and I designed a cool outfit for him, but it costs so much ///sweATS Do you guys think it's worth investing in?[/size][/font] ------ [columns][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=47124210&skin=13368&apparel=12269,15730,8592,8809,3642,3641&xt=dressing.png[/img][nextcol][outfit=645316] [font=georgia][size=3][b]Filigree Rapier:[/b] 298kt [b]Silver Sylvan Filigree:[/b] Unavailable? [b]Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets:[/b] 110kt [b]Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard:[/b] 140kt [b]Gossamer Wing Silks:[/b] 55kt [b]Gossamer Silk Sash:[/b] 29kt [b]Accent - Starwood Scenery:[/b] 1700kt [b]Total Price:[/b] 2332kt *dies* [/size][/font]
*Weakly* So, I got my new boy Seiiki and I designed a cool outfit for him, but it costs so much ///sweATS
Do you guys think it's worth investing in?

dragon?did=47124210&skin=13368&apparel=12269,15730,8592,8809,3642,3641&xt=dressing.png
Filigree

Filigree Rapier: 298kt
Silver Sylvan Filigree: Unavailable?
Alabaster Filigree Gauntlets: 110kt
Alabaster Filigree Tail Guard: 140kt
Gossamer Wing Silks: 55kt
Gossamer Silk Sash: 29kt
Accent - Starwood Scenery: 1700kt

Total Price: 2332kt *dies*
wing2left.png ||
||
||
||
||
||
||
Valefarious
That Edgy Dragon in the Corner
Artist | Solitary | Lazy | Dark | Fun
Hai. Feel free to talk to me,
I don't bite... much.

TH | DA | CS | IG
extra-head-left.png ||
||
||
||
||
||
||
ikzzi_gif_for_fr_by_darkside_of_wolf-dclssdl.gif ||
||
||
||
||
||
||
wing2right.png
@Valefarious Go for it! His new outfit goes AMAZINGLY with his filigree!
@Valefarious Go for it! His new outfit goes AMAZINGLY with his filigree!
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@Valefarious I think so! Gem MP apparel doesn't lose value so if you're sick of the outfit you can usually sell the stuff for what you bought it at. I'd get the gossamer silk stuff for from the marketplace if you've got the patience to wait for the items to pop up, costs much less ^^

Also, Silver Sylvan Filigree can be found at the gem mp so you could trade some treasure for gems with a player and get it there.
@Valefarious I think so! Gem MP apparel doesn't lose value so if you're sick of the outfit you can usually sell the stuff for what you bought it at. I'd get the gossamer silk stuff for from the marketplace if you've got the patience to wait for the items to pop up, costs much less ^^

Also, Silver Sylvan Filigree can be found at the gem mp so you could trade some treasure for gems with a player and get it there.
NRIoOfa.png
Aaah, thanks @Wychwing~

@Ophionyx That was really helpful, thank you. ^^
Aaah, thanks @Wychwing~

@Ophionyx That was really helpful, thank you. ^^
wing2left.png ||
||
||
||
||
||
||