Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Coliseum lvling up!
Hey guys! So this is pretty random, but I can bring any 2 dragons to lvl 10 for 30,000 coins or 40 gems. If you want me to, just crossroads me the dragons and payment. ( you may be put on a list cuz my lair is pretty crowded at them moment) also, if your dragon is a higher lvl but you still wanted it lvled up, PM me for details. Any questions? PM me! (Again! xD) Happy holidays! [img]http://images.clipartpanda.com/christmas-tree-clip-art-xmas_christmas_tree_5-3333px.png[img] (P.S I am looking for a ping list so if anyone wants to volunteer they get a free familiar! I will ping you for some amazing stuff like constellation raffles, gene scrolls and free stuff!)
Hey guys! So this is pretty random, but I can bring any 2 dragons to lvl 10 for 30,000 coins or 40 gems. If you want me to, just crossroads me the dragons and payment. ( you may be put on a list cuz my lair is pretty crowded at them moment) also, if your dragon is a higher lvl but you still wanted it lvled up, PM me for details. Any questions? PM me! (Again! xD)

Happy holidays!
christmas-tree-clip-art-xmas_christmas_tree_5-3333px.png[img](P.S I am looking for a ping list so if anyone wants to volunteer they get a free familiar! I will ping you for some amazing stuff like constellation raffles, gene scrolls and free stuff!)[/img]
1526859765072.gifbirblover_zpsg7uvktss.gif