Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Be nice to my dragons - get a review!
1 2
@Cosimia
Many thanks to you! <3
Jareth will step into my lore after I finished my current lore dragons and moved on (waiting for lair-tabs for better organisation ... I have some pretty stupid ideas of a pirate city in my head XD) but he will definitly not being a 'good' character. He's connected to Orpheus who I'm currently working on.
As for Tortuga ... I have the exact same reaction when I saw him. 'OMG, he looks so cute and innocent and floof and I want him!' And thats all. Everything else within his lore is based on that first impression I got from him. I want him to be soft and cute.

I opened you lair and was like 'OMG! How should I just pick two dragons? Thats so amazing and beautiful and I want to read all the lore and ... *died*'
Really you did a very good job with your dragons! No messy looking big lizard. All looking so very organized with their colors and their apparel and even their breed. Looking at my messy crew of none existing color-theme or anything like that (I don't even have the pirate and sea creature theme in all of them) I'm a bit jealous? I don't know. But what I know is that your lair is totally pretty and I can't stop looking at it okay I can otherwise I couldn't write this here XD

First off I can't review any of your dragons and skipping Zimri. Really. I don't want to go with the first dragon or an avatar dragon and trying to pick some 'maybe not so popular dragons' but I just can't. Zimri looks so pretty and soft with his outstanding eyes that seems to pierce right into the soul of anybody. I totally can understand why he was so 'loved'. But I also feel sad for him. Poor baby. Is it a bit morbid to think he is gorgeous even if he is already dead? I mean from the discription of him in his lore and his current apparence he IS beautiful maybe even more then before? What ever. I love him! I really do!

The second one I want to mention is Shadow! I was soooo close at picking Cephas for my second review, read his lore notes and looking for Shadow. And then that black noodle got me. He is so spoiled and I can imagine quite a brat but god he also looks so stunning and I love that kind of characters somehow. I'm pretty sure he will get along very well with my Rackham - if Shadow don't try to conquer his ship. My captain loves pretty dragons and he will definitly spoil them. Gosh, yes, this is a very good noodle! Even with basic genes ... or due to the basic genes! They somehow make him more outstanding I think. It suits him.
@Cosimia
Many thanks to you! <3
Jareth will step into my lore after I finished my current lore dragons and moved on (waiting for lair-tabs for better organisation ... I have some pretty stupid ideas of a pirate city in my head XD) but he will definitly not being a 'good' character. He's connected to Orpheus who I'm currently working on.
As for Tortuga ... I have the exact same reaction when I saw him. 'OMG, he looks so cute and innocent and floof and I want him!' And thats all. Everything else within his lore is based on that first impression I got from him. I want him to be soft and cute.

I opened you lair and was like 'OMG! How should I just pick two dragons? Thats so amazing and beautiful and I want to read all the lore and ... *died*'
Really you did a very good job with your dragons! No messy looking big lizard. All looking so very organized with their colors and their apparel and even their breed. Looking at my messy crew of none existing color-theme or anything like that (I don't even have the pirate and sea creature theme in all of them) I'm a bit jealous? I don't know. But what I know is that your lair is totally pretty and I can't stop looking at it okay I can otherwise I couldn't write this here XD

First off I can't review any of your dragons and skipping Zimri. Really. I don't want to go with the first dragon or an avatar dragon and trying to pick some 'maybe not so popular dragons' but I just can't. Zimri looks so pretty and soft with his outstanding eyes that seems to pierce right into the soul of anybody. I totally can understand why he was so 'loved'. But I also feel sad for him. Poor baby. Is it a bit morbid to think he is gorgeous even if he is already dead? I mean from the discription of him in his lore and his current apparence he IS beautiful maybe even more then before? What ever. I love him! I really do!

The second one I want to mention is Shadow! I was soooo close at picking Cephas for my second review, read his lore notes and looking for Shadow. And then that black noodle got me. He is so spoiled and I can imagine quite a brat but god he also looks so stunning and I love that kind of characters somehow. I'm pretty sure he will get along very well with my Rackham - if Shadow don't try to conquer his ship. My captain loves pretty dragons and he will definitly spoil them. Gosh, yes, this is a very good noodle! Even with basic genes ... or due to the basic genes! They somehow make him more outstanding I think. It suits him.
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@chibithulu
Thank you very much! :3
I'm glade you like Rana <3 She is one of my oldest OCs - even was some sort of a persona for me a long time ago - and I love her so much so I'm happy to hear.
As for Isabela there are lore notes on the way. I just need to get my lazy *** onto it XD"

When I first opened your clan I thought 'Oh wow, floofs! I want to review a floof!' and I will, promise! :>
Your clans history seems very ... chaotic? I'm not sure if I like it or feeling bad for them but I think I'm feeling bad for them and liking it in the same term. I guess they are doing better now and it's more calmer for them now and that makes me happy :3

Promside floof-review:
Adrika is an adorable little fuzz-ball! I can imagine her sniffing around in the clan, trying to find at least a small cause she can investigate and finding even the smallest culprit - like someone stole a sweetroll and she is going to make the biggest investigation out of it.
Also I like the fact that she overslept her recruitment into the clan. I laugh so hard and it leaves me with the impression that she might be a litte confused sometimes? She might have a sharp mind with her detective work but also seems a bit lost in common tasks around the day? Maybe she even oversleep or forget to eat from time to time?
And I love her colors! They give her that warm touch and she looks so friendly. I would definitly speak to her when I'm lost or something like that!

Second one is Minthe!
I stumble over him when looking for another dragon to review - I was so tempted to pick Wayfinder! - read his little lore and look again at his picture. He seems so dark and mysterious but then he has this toy collection and he is playing with hatchlings and other dragons and I kinda fell in love with him! He seems like such a nice guy, scary at first but then very soft and joyful. Please tell me he using the cards to show the hatchlings some magic tricks? Pretty please? Like this dark mysterious noodle surounded by hatchlings that have that amazed look in there eyes when he pulls up the exact right card behind an ear of one of them? It would suite him so perfectly. Oh and does he make his toys by himself or does he purely collect them? If the second is the case you need a toy maker! He needs a partner for more happy hatchlings and dragons in your clan!
@chibithulu
Thank you very much! :3
I'm glade you like Rana <3 She is one of my oldest OCs - even was some sort of a persona for me a long time ago - and I love her so much so I'm happy to hear.
As for Isabela there are lore notes on the way. I just need to get my lazy *** onto it XD"

When I first opened your clan I thought 'Oh wow, floofs! I want to review a floof!' and I will, promise! :>
Your clans history seems very ... chaotic? I'm not sure if I like it or feeling bad for them but I think I'm feeling bad for them and liking it in the same term. I guess they are doing better now and it's more calmer for them now and that makes me happy :3

Promside floof-review:
Adrika is an adorable little fuzz-ball! I can imagine her sniffing around in the clan, trying to find at least a small cause she can investigate and finding even the smallest culprit - like someone stole a sweetroll and she is going to make the biggest investigation out of it.
Also I like the fact that she overslept her recruitment into the clan. I laugh so hard and it leaves me with the impression that she might be a litte confused sometimes? She might have a sharp mind with her detective work but also seems a bit lost in common tasks around the day? Maybe she even oversleep or forget to eat from time to time?
And I love her colors! They give her that warm touch and she looks so friendly. I would definitly speak to her when I'm lost or something like that!

Second one is Minthe!
I stumble over him when looking for another dragon to review - I was so tempted to pick Wayfinder! - read his little lore and look again at his picture. He seems so dark and mysterious but then he has this toy collection and he is playing with hatchlings and other dragons and I kinda fell in love with him! He seems like such a nice guy, scary at first but then very soft and joyful. Please tell me he using the cards to show the hatchlings some magic tricks? Pretty please? Like this dark mysterious noodle surounded by hatchlings that have that amazed look in there eyes when he pulls up the exact right card behind an ear of one of them? It would suite him so perfectly. Oh and does he make his toys by himself or does he purely collect them? If the second is the case you need a toy maker! He needs a partner for more happy hatchlings and dragons in your clan!
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Bump
Bump
dyZM6SW.png
I love the basic lore and themes of your clan! I haven't seen a pirate and ship theme for an entire clan yet, so it's really cool, and it looks good on your dragons as well. It's just very interesting and gives all your dragons a nice, uniting theme. That full first page of Imps is very nice as well xd

There's a lot of the Warmwater Wanderers apparel, and I really love that apparel, so that's nice to see, and it fits the water and pirate theme really well. I particularly like the first five Pearlcatchers on the second page- they're all dressed really well with really pretty colors. They all look really regal and elegant, and I especially like Damon and Eitri- their color schemes are just so nice. And I'm very fond of Celeste, as well! I love the soft pink color and her apparel.
I love the basic lore and themes of your clan! I haven't seen a pirate and ship theme for an entire clan yet, so it's really cool, and it looks good on your dragons as well. It's just very interesting and gives all your dragons a nice, uniting theme. That full first page of Imps is very nice as well xd

There's a lot of the Warmwater Wanderers apparel, and I really love that apparel, so that's nice to see, and it fits the water and pirate theme really well. I particularly like the first five Pearlcatchers on the second page- they're all dressed really well with really pretty colors. They all look really regal and elegant, and I especially like Damon and Eitri- their color schemes are just so nice. And I'm very fond of Celeste, as well! I love the soft pink color and her apparel.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@Riesenraddieb

Yes, he does do card tricks for the little ones, and he happily plays with them. What a great idea for a toy maker though! He could have a great hoard of toys all hand made by another dragon, and each one would be so unique. And the hatchlings could have a parting gift if they were going to another clan. :)
@Riesenraddieb

Yes, he does do card tricks for the little ones, and he happily plays with them. What a great idea for a toy maker though! He could have a great hoard of toys all hand made by another dragon, and each one would be so unique. And the hatchlings could have a parting gift if they were going to another clan. :)
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@Riesenraddieb

First of all, I love your pirate themed lair! Water is one of my favorite elements (even though I'm a loyal Windy). And your dragons have such great bios and outfits! I wish I had the creativity (and the funds) to make my clan as well made as yours.
@Riesenraddieb

First of all, I love your pirate themed lair! Water is one of my favorite elements (even though I'm a loyal Windy). And your dragons have such great bios and outfits! I wish I had the creativity (and the funds) to make my clan as well made as yours.
HzGpUHb.png
Firstly !!! pirates!!! Love it - I have a small crew of pirates in the very back of my lair, first one is Phenice [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33185398] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331854/33185398_350.png[/img] [/url] What a lovely deep blue boy, and that shade contrasts so well with that red - goodness! Sounds like he'd probably get along with Trudchen - they're both fighters. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32585394] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325854/32585394_350.png[/img] [/url] This fellow has such an excellent ice wraith/revenant look. He's busy but without being chaotic, I can practically feel the cold come off of him. Those sadune rags are such a great touch! And his familiar matches him so well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46467878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464679/46467878_350.png[/img] [/url] Celeste! The spirit of spring - he certainly looks it! Such a lovely warm pink that matches perfectly with the warm yellow green of the guise. I've never thought about using the dove and another flower type object at the same time! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40872672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408727/40872672_350.png[/img] [/url] Ummm yes? Our favorite resident graverobber - man I loved this opera (Almost all of my lore dragons can be located through Carrot's bio on page 2)
Firstly !!! pirates!!! Love it - I have a small crew of pirates in the very back of my lair, first one is Phenice

33185398_350.png

What a lovely deep blue boy, and that shade contrasts so well with that red - goodness! Sounds like he'd probably get along with Trudchen - they're both fighters.

32585394_350.png

This fellow has such an excellent ice wraith/revenant look. He's busy but without being chaotic, I can practically feel the cold come off of him. Those sadune rags are such a great touch! And his familiar matches him so well.

46467878_350.png

Celeste! The spirit of spring - he certainly looks it! Such a lovely warm pink that matches perfectly with the warm yellow green of the guise. I've never thought about using the dove and another flower type object at the same time!

40872672_350.png

Ummm yes? Our favorite resident graverobber - man I loved this opera

(Almost all of my lore dragons can be located through Carrot's bio on page 2)
1 2