Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I finally got 2-letter name dragon...
1 2
@Dimness Ahhh I know the feeling! I wish I could get specific scatter scrolls for terts or secondaries xD <3
@Dimness Ahhh I know the feeling! I wish I could get specific scatter scrolls for terts or secondaries xD <3
NLdJQtw.png
That art though! What a soft boy! What a good noodle! And his name sounds like a cute noise an animal might make if you pet it. And imagine the mith familiar perching on his head while he's asleep like that!

Your new boy is adorable and I'm off to see if that artist is currently doing business.
That art though! What a soft boy! What a good noodle! And his name sounds like a cute noise an animal might make if you pet it. And imagine the mith familiar perching on his head while he's asleep like that!

Your new boy is adorable and I'm off to see if that artist is currently doing business.
3P334Mh.gifur1aRQ7.gifXT6s1Yv.gif5hHSdlu.gifNyJQIV5.gif
He's lovely!
Man, are two letter names worth that much now? I exalted mine... RIP Bo.
He's lovely!
Man, are two letter names worth that much now? I exalted mine... RIP Bo.
@TheBirdandtheBow
Yes! I love this art. :D
It's really amazing addition to him. And I might turn him into baby, sooo...
Cuteness overload!

@Pistachiows
Oh yes, they patched it and you can't name them like that anymore. They suddenly became very valuable to all collectors.
@TheBirdandtheBow
Yes! I love this art. :D
It's really amazing addition to him. And I might turn him into baby, sooo...
Cuteness overload!

@Pistachiows
Oh yes, they patched it and you can't name them like that anymore. They suddenly became very valuable to all collectors.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
Congrats! If you’ve got treasure or gems to blow... Here’s a pricy scry lol. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=94&auth=8e54d420f618c4d90382ef7a02bf37a18643d14f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Congrats! If you’ve got treasure or gems to blow... Here’s a pricy scry lol.
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=24&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=18&winggene=25&wings=94&auth=8e54d420f618c4d90382ef7a02bf37a18643d14f&dummyext=prev.png
vtCaSWn.png
@mothbird Python is too dark for my tastes, but I didnt try Ripple... Hmmm... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=94&auth=e5d4d9e3f31125572c03f97d950f81620b35d18a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Oohhhh! Quite good! :D @Kota That's the problem... I blow up all my gems which I was saving for a year or more on him. My vault is crying. :')
@mothbird
Python is too dark for my tastes, but I didnt try Ripple... Hmmm...
dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=94&auth=e5d4d9e3f31125572c03f97d950f81620b35d18a&dummyext=prev.png
Oohhhh! Quite good! :D

@Kota
That's the problem... I blow up all my gems which I was saving for a year or more on him. My vault is crying. :')
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log