Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Triple Gened G1
[center][s]don't really have much interest in her anymore, but her colors are nice and matchy and she's triple gened. i'd love to know if anyone would be interested and also get some help with pricing c:[/s] EDIT: she's been claimed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40212737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402128/40212737_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
don't really have much interest in her anymore, but her colors are nice and matchy and she's triple gened. i'd love to know if anyone would be interested and also get some help with pricing c: EDIT: she's been claimed!

40212737_350.png
@Azlynn She's lovely! Had I more than 10kt treasure left I'd love to offer on her. :D But I fear I can't help pricing her as I have to idea what they usually sell for. But best luck selling this gorgeous lady!

EDIT: She's so lovely, I'd even try and sell a scattersight. I might be able to come up with 500g in a reasonable amount of time as I see g1s with Bee on the AH for around that amount. But I have no idea if that is somewhere near what you'd like for her. But I'd totally understand if you'd like a higher offer on her.
@Azlynn She's lovely! Had I more than 10kt treasure left I'd love to offer on her. :D But I fear I can't help pricing her as I have to idea what they usually sell for. But best luck selling this gorgeous lady!

EDIT: She's so lovely, I'd even try and sell a scattersight. I might be able to come up with 500g in a reasonable amount of time as I see g1s with Bee on the AH for around that amount. But I have no idea if that is somewhere near what you'd like for her. But I'd totally understand if you'd like a higher offer on her.
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
Wow! Her colors go together very nicely. I'd say since she has a gem gene that's at least 900 gems right off the bat. And then with the other two genes I'd add another 400 gems at least. But since the colors work so nice and you're probably looking to get a decent amount back for her... 1800-2200 gems?

I see another triple gened gen 1 on the auction house for 2000 gems (though that one has two gem genes). I'd say maybe try doing a raffle or an auction if you can't get anybody to try and meet your price.
Wow! Her colors go together very nicely. I'd say since she has a gem gene that's at least 900 gems right off the bat. And then with the other two genes I'd add another 400 gems at least. But since the colors work so nice and you're probably looking to get a decent amount back for her... 1800-2200 gems?

I see another triple gened gen 1 on the auction house for 2000 gems (though that one has two gem genes). I'd say maybe try doing a raffle or an auction if you can't get anybody to try and meet your price.
thumbnail-1.pngthumbnail.pngthumbnail-2.png
@Sylipha
thank you!

@BigNastySugar
oh wow you really think she's worth that much? o3o i suppose i could try an auction, that might be a good idea. thanks!
@Sylipha
thank you!

@BigNastySugar
oh wow you really think she's worth that much? o3o i suppose i could try an auction, that might be a good idea. thanks!
@Azlynn I don't know if you saw my edit but I just wanted to let you know again that I'm interested in offering on her. :)
@Azlynn I don't know if you saw my edit but I just wanted to let you know again that I'm interested in offering on her. :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@Sylipha
oh i didn't see the edit, thanks for pinging me again ^^;
i'm willing to accept your offer of 500g, that sounds great c:
@Sylipha
oh i didn't see the edit, thanks for pinging me again ^^;
i'm willing to accept your offer of 500g, that sounds great c:
@Azlynn That's great to hear! I'll put up a few items for auction and hopefully have the funds together in 2-3 days if that's alright with you. :)
@Azlynn That's great to hear! I'll put up a few items for auction and hopefully have the funds together in 2-3 days if that's alright with you. :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@Sylipha
no problem! i will just set up the CR now and you can add the funds when you get them. thanks!
@Sylipha
no problem! i will just set up the CR now and you can add the funds when you get them. thanks!