Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Elves~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
@Silence Hello!! Your supspecies is so amazingly gorgious!!! I would like to register these two dragons and they Also a be a breeding pair for ice!! Username: EclipseOnyx Variant type(s): Ice Dragon BBCode(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47178863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471789/47178863_350.png[/img] [/url] Username: EclipseOnyx Variant type(s): Ice Dragon BBCode(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47361137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473612/47361137_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Silence

Hello!! Your supspecies is so amazingly gorgious!!! I would like to register these two dragons and they Also a be a breeding pair for ice!!

Username: EclipseOnyx
Variant type(s): Ice
Dragon BBCode(s):

47178863_350.png

Username: EclipseOnyx
Variant type(s): Ice
Dragon BBCode(s):

47361137_350.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx
Ahh thank you! I've registered them both and added them as a pair <3 They're absolutely lovely!

@EclipseOnyx
Ahh thank you! I've registered them both and added them as a pair <3 They're absolutely lovely!

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
On another note, there's three new pairs added to the breeders list! Since Ice elves are being bred to regularly I'll be removing Ecthelion and Gaeriel after their next batch of hatchlings. They're ready to retire after seeing how far they're children has come~

On another note, there's three new pairs added to the breeders list! Since Ice elves are being bred to regularly I'll be removing Ecthelion and Gaeriel after their next batch of hatchlings. They're ready to retire after seeing how far they're children has come~

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@silence

Thnx so much!!!

One thing i wanted to ask though. Could you Maybe provide a list of apperal that fits the elves best? Cause i kinda just picked somerandom things for them atm doesnt look very good yet.
@silence

Thnx so much!!!

One thing i wanted to ask though. Could you Maybe provide a list of apperal that fits the elves best? Cause i kinda just picked somerandom things for them atm doesnt look very good yet.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx

Sure! I've meant to look at it but haven't had much time, but maybe I could start the list at least. Lore-wise they're all about silks and jewels, but I've found that the ice festival apparel, which you're already using, works really well for the ice elves too. Hmm, maybe I can conjure up some outfits...

Edit: Added some here c: + favored apparel
@EclipseOnyx

Sure! I've meant to look at it but haven't had much time, but maybe I could start the list at least. Lore-wise they're all about silks and jewels, but I've found that the ice festival apparel, which you're already using, works really well for the ice elves too. Hmm, maybe I can conjure up some outfits...

Edit: Added some here c: + favored apparel
Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence

this is a really neat and pretty subspecies! I'm not really into Tolkien but I love elves in general and the lore you've written is beautiful. I was wondering...would you consider in the future adding terts other than filigree? Maybe runes or glimmer? I adore the colors of the ice elf hatchlings you've got but ugh. filigree for me works in theory but not in practice lmao. Also would constellation/starmap ever be up for consideration for other genes? Ahhhh sorry if this is a bother, just super curious about this and I hope this subspecies gets lots of interest!
@Silence

this is a really neat and pretty subspecies! I'm not really into Tolkien but I love elves in general and the lore you've written is beautiful. I was wondering...would you consider in the future adding terts other than filigree? Maybe runes or glimmer? I adore the colors of the ice elf hatchlings you've got but ugh. filigree for me works in theory but not in practice lmao. Also would constellation/starmap ever be up for consideration for other genes? Ahhhh sorry if this is a bother, just super curious about this and I hope this subspecies gets lots of interest!
flefaeries_2.png
@Silence

Thnx so much those outfits look amazing!! Gonna have to dress my kids in them!!
@Silence

Thnx so much those outfits look amazing!! Gonna have to dress my kids in them!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@Silence this is so cool! And pretty! <3 I was wondering... instead of a elves subspecies... could it be more of a "Santa's helpers" thing or a whole "Christmas" subspecies, if you get what I mean? Because I have this boy here (waiting for a christmas stag printing for him) and I was wondering if there could be a Reindeer category too? I haven't seen many christmas-y subspecies so... ;-; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47145296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471453/47145296_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Silence this is so cool! And pretty! <3

I was wondering... instead of a elves subspecies... could it be more of a "Santa's helpers" thing or a whole "Christmas" subspecies, if you get what I mean? Because I have this boy here (waiting for a christmas stag printing for him) and I was wondering if there could be a Reindeer category too?

I haven't seen many christmas-y subspecies so... ;-;

47145296_350.png
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
@Chios
Thank you so much! I have been thinking about adding other genes, but right now I feel that filigree is sorta the one that pulls all the variants together - though I know that there's a lot of people who are kinda icky on it. I'll be on the lookout for future tert releases, however, so I'm not against other terts, it just has to fit what's already in the lore and the aesthetic.
I'm not likely to add starmap because I feel like it makes lighter colors way too dark, and currently all the variants have white-range primaries. But Const is probably going to be a thing for the dark elves, once I settle on their colors c:

It's not a bother at all, and thank you!

@EclipseOnyx
So glad you like them! :D

@Kaidi
Thank you!
I feel like Santa's elves would pull it too far away from the mythology/Tolkien feel, sadly. Your boy is really lovely though, have you considered making a subspecies yourself? This subspecies is my first but I'd still love to help/give advice if you want c: I could totally see a SD reindeer subspecies too! Maybe as a sort of variant?

@Chios
Thank you so much! I have been thinking about adding other genes, but right now I feel that filigree is sorta the one that pulls all the variants together - though I know that there's a lot of people who are kinda icky on it. I'll be on the lookout for future tert releases, however, so I'm not against other terts, it just has to fit what's already in the lore and the aesthetic.
I'm not likely to add starmap because I feel like it makes lighter colors way too dark, and currently all the variants have white-range primaries. But Const is probably going to be a thing for the dark elves, once I settle on their colors c:

It's not a bother at all, and thank you!

@EclipseOnyx
So glad you like them! :D

@Kaidi
Thank you!
I feel like Santa's elves would pull it too far away from the mythology/Tolkien feel, sadly. Your boy is really lovely though, have you considered making a subspecies yourself? This subspecies is my first but I'd still love to help/give advice if you want c: I could totally see a SD reindeer subspecies too! Maybe as a sort of variant?

Hy86VRp.png
» Elf Subs.
» Peryton Adopts
» Adopts
@Silence oh thank you! I might then. ^^ I'll ask you for help if I need to.
@Silence oh thank you! I might then. ^^ I'll ask you for help if I need to.
4b767244815052dc5e5776055a34f2c6-dcr8p3n.png PEtU3jq.gif
FR time +3hrs
She/Her - 11th grade
Chinese

WL | Priority | Impossible dreams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105