Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout help!!
I desperately need to clean out my lair, but I have no idea where to start! Please help me get rid of my beautiful dragons! I am subbed, no need to ping!
I desperately need to clean out my lair, but I have no idea where to start! Please help me get rid of my beautiful dragons! I am subbed, no need to ping!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Okay, first, do you have lore? Do you have dragons that just can't be taken of this lore?

Do you have occupation for your dragons, personnality? If so, there are probably a few that have none yet because they didn't inspire you yet... Clean them away!

I see you have so nicely dressed dragons and others without cloth... Is this because they appeal nothing to you yet? Get ride of those!

You have, at first glance, lots of blueish nocturn... Are they a needed family or are there some individual looking better than some other? If so, take the others away! =3
Okay, first, do you have lore? Do you have dragons that just can't be taken of this lore?

Do you have occupation for your dragons, personnality? If so, there are probably a few that have none yet because they didn't inspire you yet... Clean them away!

I see you have so nicely dressed dragons and others without cloth... Is this because they appeal nothing to you yet? Get ride of those!

You have, at first glance, lots of blueish nocturn... Are they a needed family or are there some individual looking better than some other? If so, take the others away! =3
y9KNddP.png
@AlisterGlory
Thank you for these ideas!
@AlisterGlory
Thank you for these ideas!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png