I will make sure you get a ping. <:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy which pinglist did you use cuz I shouldve been on it
I learned to read.

I definitely want a ping if you decide to auction her since I also have a double ultramarine plum girl =) Just as a heads up I bought both her and my double ultramarine/splash for 2kg each, so if you auction or flatsell you could probably ask for at least that much.
@Supremacy which pinglist did you use cuz I shouldve been on it
I learned to read.

I definitely want a ping if you decide to auction her since I also have a double ultramarine plum girl =) Just as a heads up I bought both her and my double ultramarine/splash for 2kg each, so if you auction or flatsell you could probably ask for at least that much.
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@RoseOfGehenna
That's weird.
I use the same pinglist as I always do, unless they have a new version I don't know about, doesn't it always stay updated though? Oh well.
I'm having an auction held sometime next week, I believe on the 23rd, so I will definitely make sure you get a ping. <:
@RoseOfGehenna
That's weird.
I use the same pinglist as I always do, unless they have a new version I don't know about, doesn't it always stay updated though? Oh well.
I'm having an auction held sometime next week, I believe on the 23rd, so I will definitely make sure you get a ping. <:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I'm very interested, please ping me when/if you decide to auction her
I'm very interested, please ping me when/if you decide to auction her
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi
I will definitely make sure you get a ping when I auction her next week. <:
@Moosesushi
I will definitely make sure you get a ping when I auction her next week. <:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I cannot afford her but here is a scry or two for luck! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=13&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=90&auth=fb9d2b21ea1af858ef55d32a57bf17ca0eb9f1ed&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=9&winggene=16&wings=90&auth=fd7efa12aefe5ba61cf5972b09975269f97b538a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I cannot afford her but here is a scry or two for luck!

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=13&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=90&auth=fb9d2b21ea1af858ef55d32a57bf17ca0eb9f1ed&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=90&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=92&tertgene=9&winggene=16&wings=90&auth=fd7efa12aefe5ba61cf5972b09975269f97b538a&dummyext=prev.png
@Supremacy After doing some curious poking around, I don't think the problem was a pinglist update or glitch. I think someone perhaps removed my name from the pinglists cuz they don't like me xD How dare I not give them what they want for the price they want right I put my name back up on a bunch more that apply to me; gunna know who it is if I see my name come off the lists again >>

Anyhoots I shall keep my paypal funds on standby just in case~ Something about having identical gen1 twins of light and shadow respectively just makes me so happy for the lore potential!
@Supremacy After doing some curious poking around, I don't think the problem was a pinglist update or glitch. I think someone perhaps removed my name from the pinglists cuz they don't like me xD How dare I not give them what they want for the price they want right I put my name back up on a bunch more that apply to me; gunna know who it is if I see my name come off the lists again >>

Anyhoots I shall keep my paypal funds on standby just in case~ Something about having identical gen1 twins of light and shadow respectively just makes me so happy for the lore potential!
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
Could you ping me if you auction her please:)
Could you ping me if you auction her please:)
Please give my eggs attention=)
RQek5.gif 8mYaE.gif MWjjx.gif nf8Je.gif
1 2