Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help with outfit?
1 2
@Vizion236
Thanks!
But it's okay, I'm mostly looking for something that isn't just one set. I find that it gives a bit more personality.
@Vizion236
Thanks!
But it's okay, I'm mostly looking for something that isn't just one set. I find that it gives a bit more personality.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
@Fluoroantimonic

That's fine! I agree too. I just go by it when I want a quick and easy cool-looking apparel set for one of my Pearlcatchers.
@Fluoroantimonic

That's fine! I agree too. I just go by it when I want a quick and easy cool-looking apparel set for one of my Pearlcatchers.
Dragon showoff! Show off your favorite dragon for critique, suggestions, and more!

My Profile

Level 20 imperial for sale
@Fluoroantimonic

Actually, if you want to see what might be good for covering the torso, I'll second @Vizion236 and tell you that scanning Eclipse's apparel catalog is probably your best bet. It's what I use to pull together any outfits I make, though I generally don't go for whole sets. Just for figuring out the names/colors of stuff that might work :p
@Fluoroantimonic

Actually, if you want to see what might be good for covering the torso, I'll second @Vizion236 and tell you that scanning Eclipse's apparel catalog is probably your best bet. It's what I use to pull together any outfits I make, though I generally don't go for whole sets. Just for figuring out the names/colors of stuff that might work :p
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
1 2