Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I’ll Gene Your Gen 1s!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@HeatherAKARoses

No problem! That’s kinda what I’m here for, as well as to stall on my own progens (shamelessly). One needs a scatterscroll and I’m just not looking forward to it XD

So yeah, I feel the gening pain, truly. My other progen, Sentia, is gorgeous.
@HeatherAKARoses

No problem! That’s kinda what I’m here for, as well as to stall on my own progens (shamelessly). One needs a scatterscroll and I’m just not looking forward to it XD

So yeah, I feel the gening pain, truly. My other progen, Sentia, is gorgeous.
@TheFireRose

I love your ideas!! I think those are the scries I will be going for. Thank youuuuu!! ^^

Time to save up XD
@TheFireRose

I love your ideas!! I think those are the scries I will be going for. Thank youuuuu!! ^^

Time to save up XD
jxHrwpT.png
@ElysianBird This first boy took me for a bit of a loop! At first I found him pretty easy, and then I noticed the Storm. For him I recommend Stained since it doesn’t give the storm a lot that clashes too much, and like Stained always does, helps the colors blend a bit better together. Also, Morph is usually on the AH for treasure cheaper than Runes and a few other treasure genes! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=21&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=88&auth=6dbd32d4e68ad0c378232a7bb291d5ddd6911669&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Tapir/Morph/Stained For the next boy, I loved his coloration! Kinda reminds me of a water park I used to go to every year when I was really little. He is all treasure genes with the exception of the firefly, which takes about 300g and probably around the same amount of treasure. However, firefly just worked in this case since it made the Ice look white rather than giving it the blue tint and kinda just prevents clashing. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=16&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=162&auth=ee7a72016a3adc4d1681e53add0e52bf9844b65d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Falcon/Trail/Firefly If you have the scattersights, Rare eyes give the Lightning eyes a bit of brown to them that looks really nice. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=16&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=162&auth=403f0260feefd0600321887fffe4eba5a9625901&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@ElysianBird

This first boy took me for a bit of a loop! At first I found him pretty easy, and then I noticed the Storm. For him I recommend Stained since it doesn’t give the storm a lot that clashes too much, and like Stained always does, helps the colors blend a bit better together. Also, Morph is usually on the AH for treasure cheaper than Runes and a few other treasure genes!

dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=21&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=19&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=88&auth=6dbd32d4e68ad0c378232a7bb291d5ddd6911669&dummyext=prev.png
Tapir/Morph/Stained

For the next boy, I loved his coloration! Kinda reminds me of a water park I used to go to every year when I was really little. He is all treasure genes with the exception of the firefly, which takes about 300g and probably around the same amount of treasure. However, firefly just worked in this case since it made the Ice look white rather than giving it the blue tint and kinda just prevents clashing.

dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=16&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=162&auth=ee7a72016a3adc4d1681e53add0e52bf9844b65d&dummyext=prev.png
Falcon/Trail/Firefly

If you have the scattersights, Rare eyes give the Lightning eyes a bit of brown to them that looks really nice.
dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=16&breed=1&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=22&winggene=22&wings=162&auth=403f0260feefd0600321887fffe4eba5a9625901&dummyext=prev.png
@PhoenixFire36

No problem, I’m glad you like them! Good luck with the saving!
@PhoenixFire36

No problem, I’m glad you like them! Good luck with the saving!
Wow, he looks so good as a Fae! I never though to try him in that breed, but it really makes his eyes work. The Stained version does make him into a lovely pastel boy, but I still don't really like how it kills all the highlights and depth on the primary and secondary genes.

But that first Fae scry is definitely going in his bio, thank you so much! :D
Wow, he looks so good as a Fae! I never though to try him in that breed, but it really makes his eyes work. The Stained version does make him into a lovely pastel boy, but I still don't really like how it kills all the highlights and depth on the primary and secondary genes.

But that first Fae scry is definitely going in his bio, thank you so much! :D
Image of a wolf, links to the LorWolf signup page.
@Ironlily

No problem!
@Ironlily

No problem!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9