Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon "Vibe" Headcanons [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Lostrefrain

Yeah you can put it in their bios :) I'm glad you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!
@Lostrefrain

Yeah you can put it in their bios :) I'm glad you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!
@Ugui Oh wow! You did a fantastic job with both my dragons! Thank you so much! Would it be alright to submit two more when you reopen?
@Ugui Oh wow! You did a fantastic job with both my dragons! Thank you so much! Would it be alright to submit two more when you reopen?
nPEtuOq.png SILN8af.gif VO3icXF.png
@CleverCorvid

I'm glad you like it and you can submit two more when i re open it :)
@CleverCorvid

I'm glad you like it and you can submit two more when i re open it :)
@Spark Fogive the pun for Beacon but I had too. [quote= Syntax] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39415461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394155/39415461_350.png[/img] [/url] Syntax overall vibe is unnerving. He's beautiful to the point of being too beautiful, a dragon without any imperfection is outright suspicious and nature and so is he in that same way. His scales are spotted beautifully and are nearly perfect in hardness and uniformity. His tone is even and smooth, like velvet when he talks. His scent too, is intoxicating. He smells of daisies, silks, and very faintly of jewlery polish. The way he carries himself is also with an air of regality. When Syntax walks, he glides. His movements are calculated and deliberate and yet absolutely breathtaking. However, under that you can tell there is something wrong. Sometimes his voice has a bit too much bite, sometimes his walk is rather tense and sometimes, sometimes he slips in his act of perfection and that's when the cracks appear. [/quote] [quote= Beacon][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25334161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253342/25334161_350.png[/img] [/url] Beacon is a dragon that lives up to their name not only in actions, but in his physicality itself. This dragon's brightly colored plumage seems to reflect light in a special way that most other feathers do not, it's something of mirrored effect in his wings. This dragon too is cheerful and full of light and life. In his voice and expression, he is rarely angry and even if he was, he would not show it. His vocal range is towards the higher side and when he speaks in the way a bell sounds. Beacon smells of crisp autumn leaves, roasted chestnuts, and hay. When Beacon enters a space dragons notice and are drawn to his positive and bright aura like moths to a flame. He is truly a beacon of hope to others. [/quote]
@Spark

Fogive the pun for Beacon but I had too.
Syntax wrote:

39415461_350.png

Syntax overall vibe is unnerving. He's beautiful to the point of being too beautiful, a dragon without any imperfection is outright suspicious and nature and so is he in that same way. His scales are spotted beautifully and are nearly perfect in hardness and uniformity. His tone is even and smooth, like velvet when he talks. His scent too, is intoxicating. He smells of daisies, silks, and very faintly of jewlery polish. The way he carries himself is also with an air of regality. When Syntax walks, he glides. His movements are calculated and deliberate and yet absolutely breathtaking. However, under that you can tell there is something wrong. Sometimes his voice has a bit too much bite, sometimes his walk is rather tense and sometimes, sometimes he slips in his act of perfection and that's when the cracks appear.
Beacon wrote:

25334161_350.png

Beacon is a dragon that lives up to their name not only in actions, but in his physicality itself. This dragon's brightly colored plumage seems to reflect light in a special way that most other feathers do not, it's something of mirrored effect in his wings. This dragon too is cheerful and full of light and life. In his voice and expression, he is rarely angry and even if he was, he would not show it. His vocal range is towards the higher side and when he speaks in the way a bell sounds. Beacon smells of crisp autumn leaves, roasted chestnuts, and hay. When Beacon enters a space dragons notice and are drawn to his positive and bright aura like moths to a flame. He is truly a beacon of hope to others.
@Festival I like your unnamed icon boy a lot so I chose to do him!!! [quote= Unnamed] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41528071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415281/41528071_350.png[/img] [/url] This spiral's presence and vibe is that of something touched by magic and perhaps is one of those interested in an arcane pursuit such as summoning. The way this dragon speaks is crisp in sound, with little or no hesitation or stutter. His words are very clear and annunciation and he has no distinctive tone or pitch difference, but the inflection can be a bit sing-songy. This dragon smells like hydrangeas, amaranth, and the air just after a rain. His scales are angled in the way in which they lay on his body and translucent which allows the light to shine through like a veil. [/quote]
@Festival

I like your unnamed icon boy a lot so I chose to do him!!!
Unnamed wrote:

41528071_350.png

This spiral's presence and vibe is that of something touched by magic and perhaps is one of those interested in an arcane pursuit such as summoning. The way this dragon speaks is crisp in sound, with little or no hesitation or stutter. His words are very clear and annunciation and he has no distinctive tone or pitch difference, but the inflection can be a bit sing-songy. This dragon smells like hydrangeas, amaranth, and the air just after a rain. His scales are angled in the way in which they lay on his body and translucent which allows the light to shine through like a veil.
Thank you!! You were spot on with both of their personalities. :D I added your writing to their bios if that's ok!
Thank you!! You were spot on with both of their personalities. :D I added your writing to their bios if that's ok!
fNZvyIa.png
@septarianflare [quote=Adonis] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34580899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345809/34580899_350.png[/img] [/url] Adonis is a dragon that strikes one as a bit odd in the best possible ways. Despite his shadow flight heritage, he seems to have come from the earth and made it his own. His scales though dark in color have a pearlescent lustre similar to that of muscovite and are more squared off than a normal spirals. His voice also is quite unique and contradictory to his appearance. When he speaks it is with a silvery voice, light and pleasant to the sound rather than the gruff or nasal tone one might expect from him. When he moves it is precise and accurate, he is truly a dragon that seems to like things done right and fairly. When he enters a room, he may not have the strongest presence but when he speaks, many will turn to listen. [/quote]
@septarianflare
Adonis wrote:

34580899_350.png

Adonis is a dragon that strikes one as a bit odd in the best possible ways. Despite his shadow flight heritage, he seems to have come from the earth and made it his own. His scales though dark in color have a pearlescent lustre similar to that of muscovite and are more squared off than a normal spirals. His voice also is quite unique and contradictory to his appearance. When he speaks it is with a silvery voice, light and pleasant to the sound rather than the gruff or nasal tone one might expect from him. When he moves it is precise and accurate, he is truly a dragon that seems to like things done right and fairly. When he enters a room, he may not have the strongest presence but when he speaks, many will turn to listen.
@Aviv [quote=Aster][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38224366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382244/38224366_350.png[/img] [/url] Like the Aster flower itself, Aster is hardy dragon. That must be true of anyone who wishes to survive in the arctic and is true of anyone that has such a strong resemblance to the Ice warden. His physical traits are reminiscent of the winter as well. His eyes are cold and piercing when he catches your gaze, very analytical in nature as he tries to piece your character together. He treads lightly, very lightly, as if he put too much pressure on the ground, that he may sink into the earth like one sinks into the snow. Aster's scent is not very strong or noticeable, but if a dragon has a keen nose or gets close enough, he smells like leather and burnt wood. When he speaks its with importance and urgency, and the voice itself is one that is rough and grating. Not all winters are harsh though, and neither is he. Aster has a strong sense of justice and is prone to sharing with others what he has. He may insist that his heart is cold and closed, and maybe for the most time it is. However, he also has more calm and mellow moments in which you can see otherwise. [/quote] [quote= Variah][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6403982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64040/6403982_350.png[/img] [/url] Variah has a very calming and relaxing vibe to her. She gives the space around her a very tranquil and relax vibe, similar to the unnatural calm that you would feel between a terrible storm. Her long and flowing mane that is tangled with weed pools around her body when she moves, only strengthen her parallel to the water. Her voice is also reminiscent of water and rivers, sometimes when her nerve is higher she roars like the ocean loud and triumphant, but when her shy and nervous nature reveal themselves, her voice is more like that of babbling brook softer and perhaps a bit of a stutter and trips over her words. She smells of the water too, clean and crisp with a faint floral scent, perhaps waterlilies. Variah does have a good vibe to her that is all her own. It may be the calmness she can exude or maybe its perhaps from her skill as a summoner, but she is able to communicate well with beast clan and with other small creatures, even if she struggles with befriending dragon kind. [/quote]
@Aviv
Aster wrote:

38224366_350.png

Like the Aster flower itself, Aster is hardy dragon. That must be true of anyone who wishes to survive in the arctic and is true of anyone that has such a strong resemblance to the Ice warden. His physical traits are reminiscent of the winter as well. His eyes are cold and piercing when he catches your gaze, very analytical in nature as he tries to piece your character together. He treads lightly, very lightly, as if he put too much pressure on the ground, that he may sink into the earth like one sinks into the snow. Aster's scent is not very strong or noticeable, but if a dragon has a keen nose or gets close enough, he smells like leather and burnt wood. When he speaks its with importance and urgency, and the voice itself is one that is rough and grating. Not all winters are harsh though, and neither is he. Aster has a strong sense of justice and is prone to sharing with others what he has. He may insist that his heart is cold and closed, and maybe for the most time it is. However, he also has more calm and mellow moments in which you can see otherwise.
Variah wrote:

6403982_350.png

Variah has a very calming and relaxing vibe to her. She gives the space around her a very tranquil and relax vibe, similar to the unnatural calm that you would feel between a terrible storm. Her long and flowing mane that is tangled with weed pools around her body when she moves, only strengthen her parallel to the water. Her voice is also reminiscent of water and rivers, sometimes when her nerve is higher she roars like the ocean loud and triumphant, but when her shy and nervous nature reveal themselves, her voice is more like that of babbling brook softer and perhaps a bit of a stutter and trips over her words. She smells of the water too, clean and crisp with a faint floral scent, perhaps waterlilies. Variah does have a good vibe to her that is all her own. It may be the calmness she can exude or maybe its perhaps from her skill as a summoner, but she is able to communicate well with beast clan and with other small creatures, even if she struggles with befriending dragon kind.
@Spark

It's totally fine to add to their bios!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!

@Festival

No problem, I"m glad you enjoyed it :).
@Spark

It's totally fine to add to their bios!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!

@Festival

No problem, I"m glad you enjoyed it :).
@Lethia I totally understand what you mean when it comes to dressing dragons. Almost none of them have their final outfits lol its low key infuriating. I'm so awful at coordinating outfits. Anyways, i chose Avalon because he/they caught my eye immediately. Sorry if they are a he i wrote this with neutral pronouns. [quote=Avalon][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16894996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168950/16894996_350.png[/img] [/url] Avalon has an unsettling vibe to him. Whether it be his invisibility or simply that he leaves the air around him shaken to its core. This dragon speaks with a whispering voice that sounds like it is always hissing or humming. They speak with little to no inflection and often pronounce words in a more "old fashioned" way. This dragon smells of wood, earth, and of animal skins. This dragon gives the vibe of a hunter, but one that not only seeks out animals as prey. This dragon is certainly capable of hunting larger and more intelligent prey and they know it. Avalon's presence in a room is often hard to initially notice, but when a dragon sees a flash of movement from what they thought was a misplaced mantle they grow weary and perhaps even afraid, despite their lack of knowing who's amongst them. [/quote]
@Lethia

I totally understand what you mean when it comes to dressing dragons. Almost none of them have their final outfits lol its low key infuriating. I'm so awful at coordinating outfits. Anyways, i chose Avalon because he/they caught my eye immediately. Sorry if they are a he i wrote this with neutral pronouns.
Avalon wrote:

16894996_350.png

Avalon has an unsettling vibe to him. Whether it be his invisibility or simply that he leaves the air around him shaken to its core. This dragon speaks with a whispering voice that sounds like it is always hissing or humming. They speak with little to no inflection and often pronounce words in a more "old fashioned" way. This dragon smells of wood, earth, and of animal skins. This dragon gives the vibe of a hunter, but one that not only seeks out animals as prey. This dragon is certainly capable of hunting larger and more intelligent prey and they know it. Avalon's presence in a room is often hard to initially notice, but when a dragon sees a flash of movement from what they thought was a misplaced mantle they grow weary and perhaps even afraid, despite their lack of knowing who's amongst them.
1 2 3 4 5 6