Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I love the way the birds look like they're sitting in the tree omg :D
I love the way the birds look like they're sitting in the tree omg :D
1106806.png1106844.png44B24667-304B-4FE5-9E98-94EF9C72D7E6.png1106855.png1106843.png
@SuzyChi Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74854769][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748548/74854769_350.png[/img][/url] Special Requests: I'd love an earthy, kinda scholarly theme for him since he's a paleontologist in my lore! I don't have a particular budget, but I'd prefer no kickstarter/2014 fest apparel :>
@SuzyChi
Dragon:
74854769_350.png

Special Requests: I'd love an earthy, kinda scholarly theme for him since he's a paleontologist in my lore! I don't have a particular budget, but I'd prefer no kickstarter/2014 fest apparel :>
nTa2yPT.png
@monochromystic @Callistephus

Sorry this took forever! Here's a happy little Viridian Messenger for you, complete with lantern to light the way! If you don't have enough slots yet, you can take off the Tanned Rogue stuff and tail bauble.
Not Found
@monochromystic @Callistephus

Sorry this took forever! Here's a happy little Viridian Messenger for you, complete with lantern to light the way! If you don't have enough slots yet, you can take off the Tanned Rogue stuff and tail bauble.
Not Found
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@Orbeez @Callistephus A scholarly paleontologist, you say! I had so much fun whipping this up. I can just imagine him formulating the plans for his next excavation in an excited hurry.

"There's no time to waste, Cassandra!" he says to his inanimate Serthis Support.

Anyways, here's Pursuit of Knowledge! The accent I used is 75g on the AH atm.
Not Found

@Orbeez @Callistephus A scholarly paleontologist, you say! I had so much fun whipping this up. I can just imagine him formulating the plans for his next excavation in an excited hurry.

"There's no time to waste, Cassandra!" he says to his inanimate Serthis Support.

Anyways, here's Pursuit of Knowledge! The accent I used is 75g on the AH atm.
Not Found

hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
Thank you so much! I love it!! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Thank you so much! I love it!!
nTa2yPT.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11