Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let My Lady judge your dergs!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Luvia
Srry for the wait! I got really sidtracked!
*Rydian is about to whisper somthing to HoneyMint*
Honeymint: "Rydian," She stops him, "I don't need a description for these two, I can feel it rising from them." * She fumbles around for something in one of the small bags she has around her* " I can tell what universe you are from, because I have felt it before, and it is a strange one, very different from this one. I can understand the Code that got mixed around you, But I can't fix it. Too bad, and what a shame. The sooner we can get rid of most of the filth from other universes the BETTER!!"

Rydian: "Honeymint! Omg I am soooo Sorry about her! I had no clue she felt this way!!"
@Luvia
Srry for the wait! I got really sidtracked!
*Rydian is about to whisper somthing to HoneyMint*
Honeymint: "Rydian," She stops him, "I don't need a description for these two, I can feel it rising from them." * She fumbles around for something in one of the small bags she has around her* " I can tell what universe you are from, because I have felt it before, and it is a strange one, very different from this one. I can understand the Code that got mixed around you, But I can't fix it. Too bad, and what a shame. The sooner we can get rid of most of the filth from other universes the BETTER!!"

Rydian: "Honeymint! Omg I am soooo Sorry about her! I had no clue she felt this way!!"
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@Pikavee

*Rydian tries to whisper a short description, only so get a face-full of Honeymint's talons*

Honeymint: Well when I say presence, I really meant it when it comes to you! Soo strong, I should try to gather some..." *She gets off the rock, and circles uncomfortably close to Diablo, seeming to forget about anything else*

Rydian: "Hey Honeymint! I think you are freaking him out a bit!!"
*Honeymint's attention snaps back to this world*

Honeymint: "Gaah! I did it again, didn't I!? Ugh, I can't stand being this close to him! Help me back onto my rock!" *Rydian helps her, grumbling about how she NOW wants his help* "Anyway, Demon boy, Have fun helping your master around," *she gestures lazily with her talons* "The sooner I can get you to leave, The sooner the soul remains will get off my wings! SHOO!!"
@Pikavee

*Rydian tries to whisper a short description, only so get a face-full of Honeymint's talons*

Honeymint: Well when I say presence, I really meant it when it comes to you! Soo strong, I should try to gather some..." *She gets off the rock, and circles uncomfortably close to Diablo, seeming to forget about anything else*

Rydian: "Hey Honeymint! I think you are freaking him out a bit!!"
*Honeymint's attention snaps back to this world*

Honeymint: "Gaah! I did it again, didn't I!? Ugh, I can't stand being this close to him! Help me back onto my rock!" *Rydian helps her, grumbling about how she NOW wants his help* "Anyway, Demon boy, Have fun helping your master around," *she gestures lazily with her talons* "The sooner I can get you to leave, The sooner the soul remains will get off my wings! SHOO!!"
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@SugarSpun
*Rydian successfully gives a description before getting smacked with Honeymint's tail*

Honeymint: "So, you watch the small ones? Ugh, the patience you maust have, but also don't have. Well, Good luck! I have no clue where a blasted thing is around here, so don't ask me for help!! Have fun burning down half of your camp!" * She curls around and is obviously ignoring him adding the last comment of "You wanted me to be quick!"*

Rydian: "Ok pal, the Clay booth is that way!" *he kindly points him in the right direction* "You'll find it right past my favorite booth, The weapons booth!"
@SugarSpun
*Rydian successfully gives a description before getting smacked with Honeymint's tail*

Honeymint: "So, you watch the small ones? Ugh, the patience you maust have, but also don't have. Well, Good luck! I have no clue where a blasted thing is around here, so don't ask me for help!! Have fun burning down half of your camp!" * She curls around and is obviously ignoring him adding the last comment of "You wanted me to be quick!"*

Rydian: "Ok pal, the Clay booth is that way!" *he kindly points him in the right direction* "You'll find it right past my favorite booth, The weapons booth!"
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@UnbalancedBlasty

Honeymint: "Don't you try to tell me whats going on Rydian! I can tell you more about what this lady has bee through than you could give me description! Well let's just say 'sweet' that you practically cursed your family, so good LUCK with that! I can tell, you don't need to talk in order to say a lot! Have fun, oh and by the way, your poor lover probably feels guilty about what happened too. Have an awful day, and I hop you trip over something spiky!!"

Rydian: "I Guess she has some problems with spirit-y dragons...."
@UnbalancedBlasty

Honeymint: "Don't you try to tell me whats going on Rydian! I can tell you more about what this lady has bee through than you could give me description! Well let's just say 'sweet' that you practically cursed your family, so good LUCK with that! I can tell, you don't need to talk in order to say a lot! Have fun, oh and by the way, your poor lover probably feels guilty about what happened too. Have an awful day, and I hop you trip over something spiky!!"

Rydian: "I Guess she has some problems with spirit-y dragons...."
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@Shazzathedragon

Oh she made some powerful enemies... they didn’t take whatever she was trying to give them. They hate her.

Para and Dox both merely glared down at Honeymint, not believing their ears of how she insulted them. They took their roles seriously as guardians, and even without flexing anything, it was obvious they both were skilled in martial arts... after another hard glare at the female from the pair, they turned to Rydian.

“Your rude friend is lucky that we are honorable.” Para merely said in a flat tone, before turning and walking away from the two. It wasn’t like getting mixed up in this world was their fault after all! His tail flicked in obvious rage as he lifted one hand and punched a massive, dead tree that was a bit away from the path... with that, the tree fell easily, missing all dragons in the way as it landed with a loud CRASH.

Dox merely growled out some rather rude curses under his breath as he followed his twin away from the scene. He shot a glance straight at Honeymint after the tree Para had punched landed, telling her silently that she was DAMN LUCKY that it wasn’t her that got that treatment, seeing as both his elder brother and himself both held Unaligned energy that would hurt any dragons that were foolish enough to be impacted by it as he disappeared slowly from sight.
@Shazzathedragon

Oh she made some powerful enemies... they didn’t take whatever she was trying to give them. They hate her.

Para and Dox both merely glared down at Honeymint, not believing their ears of how she insulted them. They took their roles seriously as guardians, and even without flexing anything, it was obvious they both were skilled in martial arts... after another hard glare at the female from the pair, they turned to Rydian.

“Your rude friend is lucky that we are honorable.” Para merely said in a flat tone, before turning and walking away from the two. It wasn’t like getting mixed up in this world was their fault after all! His tail flicked in obvious rage as he lifted one hand and punched a massive, dead tree that was a bit away from the path... with that, the tree fell easily, missing all dragons in the way as it landed with a loud CRASH.

Dox merely growled out some rather rude curses under his breath as he followed his twin away from the scene. He shot a glance straight at Honeymint after the tree Para had punched landed, telling her silently that she was DAMN LUCKY that it wasn’t her that got that treatment, seeing as both his elder brother and himself both held Unaligned energy that would hurt any dragons that were foolish enough to be impacted by it as he disappeared slowly from sight.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@SilverPhantom
*Rydian glances at Camille before cowering behind the rock*

Honeymint: "Well, you obviously scared my 'companion' over here. I thought you were tough Rydian!" *A wimper comes from Rydian, "I am, just not against magic!"* "Well I can practically smell the stench of magic coming off of you! Are you friends with Baldwin? Oh wait, He doesn't smell like magic, he practically is magic..." *She tosses a small pouch in Camille's general direction* "Here, you can only get this from where my clan is. Now Go away! I have to convince mister ' tough guy ' that it is safe to come out!"
@SilverPhantom
*Rydian glances at Camille before cowering behind the rock*

Honeymint: "Well, you obviously scared my 'companion' over here. I thought you were tough Rydian!" *A wimper comes from Rydian, "I am, just not against magic!"* "Well I can practically smell the stench of magic coming off of you! Are you friends with Baldwin? Oh wait, He doesn't smell like magic, he practically is magic..." *She tosses a small pouch in Camille's general direction* "Here, you can only get this from where my clan is. Now Go away! I have to convince mister ' tough guy ' that it is safe to come out!"
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@Shazzathedragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25385336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253854/25385336_350.png[/img] [/url] Silently, the skydancer approaches the, rather eager, dragons. Walking in a way that his front paws are replaced by his back ones, his tail poised as to not drag on the ground. He makes a slight nod to the dragon, a hello almost, it occurs to you that this dragon may not be able to speak. His eyes speak of kindness and sincerity, although his clothes suggest wealth, they are tokens of thanks and accomplishments.
@Shazzathedragon

25385336_350.png

Silently, the skydancer approaches the, rather eager, dragons. Walking in a way that his front paws are replaced by his back ones, his tail poised as to not drag on the ground. He makes a slight nod to the dragon, a hello almost, it occurs to you that this dragon may not be able to speak. His eyes speak of kindness and sincerity, although his clothes suggest wealth, they are tokens of thanks and accomplishments.
UZVTEBc.png
@Verdant
*Rydian practically topples over his own claws to tell Honeymint very excitedly about Cuscut*

Honeymint: "Geez Rydian! Don't get your feathers in a twist! Just be chill about what you are saying!" *She seems to think for a minute* "My friend tells me your colors look the way hatchlings smell..." *She almost seems to gag* "I can tell from the sounds that come off you, that you spend most, if not all, your money making yourself feel special! Well I don't care about that! Your attitude is stuck up to me! So go freeze your tail off! Important people are tryin to do stuff here!"

*Rydian seems a bit taken back*
Rydian: "Well I like all your jewelry! It isn't really my color, But it suits you! And I never said you look the way a hatchling smells! She just associates the colors with smells, and yours happened to come out that way..."
@Verdant
*Rydian practically topples over his own claws to tell Honeymint very excitedly about Cuscut*

Honeymint: "Geez Rydian! Don't get your feathers in a twist! Just be chill about what you are saying!" *She seems to think for a minute* "My friend tells me your colors look the way hatchlings smell..." *She almost seems to gag* "I can tell from the sounds that come off you, that you spend most, if not all, your money making yourself feel special! Well I don't care about that! Your attitude is stuck up to me! So go freeze your tail off! Important people are tryin to do stuff here!"

*Rydian seems a bit taken back*
Rydian: "Well I like all your jewelry! It isn't really my color, But it suits you! And I never said you look the way a hatchling smells! She just associates the colors with smells, and yours happened to come out that way..."
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@DeathSpecter
*Rydian tells Honeymint about FadedDreams, blushing in the end*

Honeymint: *She makes a small gagging noise* "ACKK! My 'companion' is uselessly in love with you! Ugh, I can't get anything over his lovesick sighs..." *She dinks him on the head with her tail* "Shut up Rydian! I can tell from his description of you though, that your colors go with what you wear, as he said in a way, you look the way cocoa beans taste when they are roasted. Have a day, and a night, I guess. My pal might follow you home, I give no promises!!"

Rydian: "H-hi! I-um-I like y-your, um uh, Colors...!" *He Blushes and turns as Honeymint lets out another small gagging noise.*
@DeathSpecter
*Rydian tells Honeymint about FadedDreams, blushing in the end*

Honeymint: *She makes a small gagging noise* "ACKK! My 'companion' is uselessly in love with you! Ugh, I can't get anything over his lovesick sighs..." *She dinks him on the head with her tail* "Shut up Rydian! I can tell from his description of you though, that your colors go with what you wear, as he said in a way, you look the way cocoa beans taste when they are roasted. Have a day, and a night, I guess. My pal might follow you home, I give no promises!!"

Rydian: "H-hi! I-um-I like y-your, um uh, Colors...!" *He Blushes and turns as Honeymint lets out another small gagging noise.*
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
@BlooTheDragon
*Rydian startles Honeymint as he tells her about the skydancer*

Honeymint: "Well I didn't hear you sneak up! That's a pretty good skill to have, Especially for hunting! You could be a real asset to your clan, If your silly clothes weren't in the way! Overkill of you ask me! My 'Companion' has been so kind to tell me What you look like, and what the heck your wearing! Well Leave before I Bite you! I can't stand to have people waste talent like this! SHOOO AND GO KILL SOMETHING!!

*Rydian is startled speechless by Honeymint's outburst, and he just sits there like a bobble head*
@BlooTheDragon
*Rydian startles Honeymint as he tells her about the skydancer*

Honeymint: "Well I didn't hear you sneak up! That's a pretty good skill to have, Especially for hunting! You could be a real asset to your clan, If your silly clothes weren't in the way! Overkill of you ask me! My 'Companion' has been so kind to tell me What you look like, and what the heck your wearing! Well Leave before I Bite you! I can't stand to have people waste talent like this! SHOOO AND GO KILL SOMETHING!!

*Rydian is startled speechless by Honeymint's outburst, and he just sits there like a bobble head*
Chibi_baby_dragon_.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7