Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Anyone doing accent customs?
Does anyone know if there are any users open for custom accents?
I really want to get one for a dragon I have.
I'd post the dragon, but I'm on my work break and on mobile.
Suggestions are appreciated!
Does anyone know if there are any users open for custom accents?
I really want to get one for a dragon I have.
I'd post the dragon, but I'm on my work break and on mobile.
Suggestions are appreciated!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy I'd say your best bet in finding a custom maker is to post in the Skins/Accents forum. That's where most of the accent makers would be easily located. ^_^ Good luck finding someone!
@Supremacy I'd say your best bet in finding a custom maker is to post in the Skins/Accents forum. That's where most of the accent makers would be easily located. ^_^ Good luck finding someone!
@QyetLady
Tried that and I found no one.
I thought maybe someone on this board would have some answers for me. >:
I will just go back to the skins/accent board.
@QyetLady
Tried that and I found no one.
I thought maybe someone on this board would have some answers for me. >:
I will just go back to the skins/accent board.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy Awww, so sorry to hear that! It is hard though, since you're not supposed to bump your thread to locate someone though. :( Sometimes it is hit and miss in finding something too. Also, try the AH, it may not be perfect, but sometimes there are skins/accents out there that might work. I found a couple that way that actually saved me some gems/treasure by getting one already made, and actually came out better in the end. :)
@Supremacy Awww, so sorry to hear that! It is hard though, since you're not supposed to bump your thread to locate someone though. :( Sometimes it is hit and miss in finding something too. Also, try the AH, it may not be perfect, but sometimes there are skins/accents out there that might work. I found a couple that way that actually saved me some gems/treasure by getting one already made, and actually came out better in the end. :)