Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | JellyLu's Reviews! PWYW
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56
@JellyLu
I am screaming!!! Aaaaa thank you for your kind words and rocking outfit suggestions!!! You made my bab look beautiful, thank you so much!!!! *sends a million hugs your way* <3333
@JellyLu
I am screaming!!! Aaaaa thank you for your kind words and rocking outfit suggestions!!! You made my bab look beautiful, thank you so much!!!! *sends a million hugs your way* <3333
@Cascarones
You're most welcome! I'm happy you liked these reviews too ;u;

Oh goodness when you said she can hear the wind in his whispers...it gave me chills! I just love him and his concept! I'm glad the kids get better homes...but it really sounds like he needs to do something about Heng o.o

"Granted, he's not the most uh, loving of parents, but he's also not neglectful on purpose? He's just super into science!" <-- Now he's giving me Rick vibes from 'Rick and Morty' xD I love this noodle so much you have no clue xD

That is the most beautiful accident to ever happen then! It's like when they made the gladeboughs, they had him in mind. Oooh he really will look so good with scars :D What accent were you gonna get for him though? I'm curious to see it c: Hopefully the artist comes back and can get ya a copy ;u;

No worries about a break! You seem like such a wonderful person who has such wonderful dragons to match ^-^ It's been a delight doing reviews for you. Feel free to come back anytime you want! I look forward to it~

@Cascarones
You're most welcome! I'm happy you liked these reviews too ;u;

Oh goodness when you said she can hear the wind in his whispers...it gave me chills! I just love him and his concept! I'm glad the kids get better homes...but it really sounds like he needs to do something about Heng o.o

"Granted, he's not the most uh, loving of parents, but he's also not neglectful on purpose? He's just super into science!" <-- Now he's giving me Rick vibes from 'Rick and Morty' xD I love this noodle so much you have no clue xD

That is the most beautiful accident to ever happen then! It's like when they made the gladeboughs, they had him in mind. Oooh he really will look so good with scars :D What accent were you gonna get for him though? I'm curious to see it c: Hopefully the artist comes back and can get ya a copy ;u;

No worries about a break! You seem like such a wonderful person who has such wonderful dragons to match ^-^ It's been a delight doing reviews for you. Feel free to come back anytime you want! I look forward to it~

tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Zexeos
You're more than welcome! <3

I'm super glad you liked everything :D As your dragonsona, Kelly definitely needed a 10/10 outfit and I'm glad I could help! She looks so good all dressed up now!
@Zexeos
You're more than welcome! <3

I'm super glad you liked everything :D As your dragonsona, Kelly definitely needed a 10/10 outfit and I'm glad I could help! She looks so good all dressed up now!
@JellyLu
yea Jian isn't too sure what to do about Heng since he's not uh, one to kill. But she doesn't seem to listen to him either. He's not too sure what to do o Ho

xDD I'm glad you love Franky so much!!! I've never seen Rick and Morty but I've definitely heard a lot about it!! I can see how you'd get the Rick Franky comparison!! Gain tries his best to make it up to Carmen. he comes back with cool stories at least!

If there's ever a scars bundle I'll snatch it up for Chikan! I've tried grinding in the coliseum but they seem to avoid me. ;v; As for the accent, it's called Amputee - Skydancer M. it's sort of gorey? it has an entire leg missing which would've fit well with his lore #warwounds. But the artist hasn't come back and only the fae one is on the AH. ;v;
@JellyLu
yea Jian isn't too sure what to do about Heng since he's not uh, one to kill. But she doesn't seem to listen to him either. He's not too sure what to do o Ho

xDD I'm glad you love Franky so much!!! I've never seen Rick and Morty but I've definitely heard a lot about it!! I can see how you'd get the Rick Franky comparison!! Gain tries his best to make it up to Carmen. he comes back with cool stories at least!

If there's ever a scars bundle I'll snatch it up for Chikan! I've tried grinding in the coliseum but they seem to avoid me. ;v; As for the accent, it's called Amputee - Skydancer M. it's sort of gorey? it has an entire leg missing which would've fit well with his lore #warwounds. But the artist hasn't come back and only the fae one is on the AH. ;v;
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
@JellyLu
Thank you so much!!! <3 <3
Dagr is one of my favorites! She is my progens kid and the first dragon I ever gened. Her name comes from Norse mythology, Dagr is the personification of day. Thought it fit with her colors. I'm really glad you like her, not many people seem to like mirrors.

Stained dragons are my thing now. I love the way the gene works, you can get such interesting colors. Crocell was an investment but worth it. She's in a pair that makes offspring with similar colors, I can let you know if I can a clone or something close! Its kinda funny you like Laurence, his whole outfit was to cover the fact he has jaguar (I dislike it most of the time) and it somehow turned out well :p

Both Starpa and Ananke were accidental acquisitions and I'm very glad I got them. You are right about the kelpie mane, I'm gonna have to go find one now. It'll look amazing on him! I think metallic is a great gene, you can get some really cool metal looking dragons. I'm glad you like her outfit, I wasn't sure how well it fit together.
@JellyLu
Thank you so much!!! <3 <3
Dagr is one of my favorites! She is my progens kid and the first dragon I ever gened. Her name comes from Norse mythology, Dagr is the personification of day. Thought it fit with her colors. I'm really glad you like her, not many people seem to like mirrors.

Stained dragons are my thing now. I love the way the gene works, you can get such interesting colors. Crocell was an investment but worth it. She's in a pair that makes offspring with similar colors, I can let you know if I can a clone or something close! Its kinda funny you like Laurence, his whole outfit was to cover the fact he has jaguar (I dislike it most of the time) and it somehow turned out well :p

Both Starpa and Ananke were accidental acquisitions and I'm very glad I got them. You are right about the kelpie mane, I'm gonna have to go find one now. It'll look amazing on him! I think metallic is a great gene, you can get some really cool metal looking dragons. I'm glad you like her outfit, I wasn't sure how well it fit together.
saAHP09.png
@Cascarones
I feel your pain about coli drops xD I've been trying to get pink silks for decades! That accent sounds so good for him! I see the fae one in the AH and it looks so good *o* I can only imagine the SD one...hopefully they come back!

@EmotionalTree
You're very welcome!
Oh wow Dagr's name is so fitting! I don't know a whole lot about Norse mythology so it's always good to learn something new ^-^ Ooh yes please I'd love to snatch up a clone if you get one!
It was fun to review everyone! Feel free to come back anytime!
@Cascarones
I feel your pain about coli drops xD I've been trying to get pink silks for decades! That accent sounds so good for him! I see the fae one in the AH and it looks so good *o* I can only imagine the SD one...hopefully they come back!

@EmotionalTree
You're very welcome!
Oh wow Dagr's name is so fitting! I don't know a whole lot about Norse mythology so it's always good to learn something new ^-^ Ooh yes please I'd love to snatch up a clone if you get one!
It was fun to review everyone! Feel free to come back anytime!
Hey hey!

I'd love a 5 dragon review! My lore isn't quite complete (or started), but feel free to review anyone who catches your eye !! please exclude Benson, my beautiful lil bumblebee boy, from this :)
Hey hey!

I'd love a 5 dragon review! My lore isn't quite complete (or started), but feel free to review anyone who catches your eye !! please exclude Benson, my beautiful lil bumblebee boy, from this :)
LIo8D8G.gif
@JellyLu thank you very much, this brightened up my day :D people tell me I'm bullying sig by insisting that first image remains in his bio, so I feel very validated from you saying you got a chuckle out of it >;3c I'll go send payment now tysm!
@JellyLu thank you very much, this brightened up my day :D people tell me I'm bullying sig by insisting that first image remains in his bio, so I feel very validated from you saying you got a chuckle out of it >;3c I'll go send payment now tysm!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Honorary Sorry for the delay, I got a bit burnt out yesterday ^^; Ooh I have a bumblebee boy too :D [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=203422&tab=dragon&did=36830828][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/368309/36830828p.png[/img][/url][/center] Maybe Benson and him could BEEfriend each other? xD Anyway, I always like to look at smaller lore lairs ^-^ While you may not have pages of dragons, it's clear you put alot of time and care into the dragons you do have. I admire that and think everyone in your lair looks absolutely wonderful! My s/o @noxiousbeing is sitting with me so we've picked these 5 out together ^-^ I hope you don't mind~ [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13095984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130960/13095984_350.png[/img] [/url] Priti is a stunning warm toned male <3 He's a light dragon, but he could also pass for a searing fire rep in my opinion as well! He's a bit of an old man, and has older genes to show for it!All of his genes look amazing with that outfit, especially the current. The current makes him look like a blazing stone! His clown also looks nice and I always love a good clown dragon because I think people hate the gene for no reason ;; I like how his underbelly makes him a little brighter and matches well with his gladeboughs! I'm a sucker for harmonious/zen themed dragons, so looking like powerful, divine samurai warrior just makes me love Priti even more <3 Those embers too...*drools* I'd love to know more about him, especially any possible funny stories he has as a result of his snarky attitude ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32205493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322055/32205493_350.png[/img] [/url] There are so many things I love about Solapsis here...where do I even begin? Hm.. well to start his coordination is on point! That's something I absolutely LOVE seeing on dragons! The pale rose of his body is the perfect compliment to his brighter secondary and tertiary colors. I love how his wings provide the perfect pop of color, but are also made to blend in well with the rest of him due to that shiny accent of his! Tying his apparel around his glimmering belly and capturing eyes is so appealing! He's a model of a light dragon for sure! I especially like his silks and lanterns ^-^ He already has the perfect traits for a philosopher, and I can't wait for his story to unfold! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32281702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322818/32281702_350.png[/img] [/url] Earthsea here is just so mesmerizing *o* He certainly matches his name. That accent matches so well with his wings, and definitely makes him look even more like the embodiment of a forest :3 He looks absolutely magical! I guess that's perfect considering he's a sage. The layering of his apparel is done magnificently well. I especially love how well the silks blend in with both his wings, gembond, and accent! Literal perfection fashion wise <3 Speaking of his gembond, I particularly like the fact that's it's subtle, but still noticeable. It makes him look like he has actual jewels on him (sometimes gembond can just look like annoying growths if the colors contrast too much ). He's alluring for sure! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30645720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306458/30645720_350.png[/img] [/url] Who knew a kelpie mane would look SO good on a ridgie boy? :D I think his color scheme is fantastic! His genes make him a bit bright, but that accent both highlight his outfit and help tone down those bright genes without covering them up completely. I like the little wisps of his smoke showing on his wings c: I truly am in love with that mane of his and think it's especially cool how the peach plumes blend in with the little leaves in the mane! He definitely has a lot of varied pieces of apparel, but they're layered in such a fine manner that it doesn't hinder his appearance or make him look too crowded/busy! I think he looks like he'd make a fine soothsayer and I'm already in love with his traits ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27555578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275556/27555578_350.png[/img] [/url] I adore shadowy dragons and Tzila makes an ideal witch! She definitely looks like a witch, but not a creepy one. She looks absolutely gorgeous! I think you made a great choice in picking a female noc to be your clan witch. Nocs and PCs make the best wizards and witches if you as me ^-^ All of her colors and genes are absolutely perfect; I wouldn't change a thing! Her butterfly is the most note worthy because it makes her seem more fitting for the forest. I think combining the different rogue apparel colors/pieces was a great touch! My favorite pieces of apparel on her are definitely the cobwebs, hat, and staff. Her glowing light eyes stand out eerily well too! I would definitely welcome this lady in my lair <3 Again, beautiful traits and I'd love to see her lore progress! [/center]
@Honorary
Sorry for the delay, I got a bit burnt out yesterday ^^;
Ooh I have a bumblebee boy too :D
36830828p.png
Maybe Benson and him could BEEfriend each other? xD
Anyway, I always like to look at smaller lore lairs ^-^ While you may not have pages of dragons, it's clear you put alot of time and care into the dragons you do have. I admire that and think everyone in your lair looks absolutely wonderful!

My s/o @noxiousbeing is sitting with me so we've picked these 5 out together ^-^ I hope you don't mind~

13095984_350.png

Priti is a stunning warm toned male <3 He's a light dragon, but he could also pass for a searing fire rep in my opinion as well! He's a bit of an old man, and has older genes to show for it!All of his genes look amazing with that outfit, especially the current. The current makes him look like a blazing stone! His clown also looks nice and I always love a good clown dragon because I think people hate the gene for no reason ;; I like how his underbelly makes him a little brighter and matches well with his gladeboughs! I'm a sucker for harmonious/zen themed dragons, so looking like powerful, divine samurai warrior just makes me love Priti even more <3 Those embers too...*drools* I'd love to know more about him, especially any possible funny stories he has as a result of his snarky attitude ^-^

32205493_350.png

There are so many things I love about Solapsis here...where do I even begin? Hm.. well to start his coordination is on point! That's something I absolutely LOVE seeing on dragons! The pale rose of his body is the perfect compliment to his brighter secondary and tertiary colors. I love how his wings provide the perfect pop of color, but are also made to blend in well with the rest of him due to that shiny accent of his! Tying his apparel around his glimmering belly and capturing eyes is so appealing! He's a model of a light dragon for sure! I especially like his silks and lanterns ^-^ He already has the perfect traits for a philosopher, and I can't wait for his story to unfold!

32281702_350.png

Earthsea here is just so mesmerizing *o* He certainly matches his name. That accent matches so well with his wings, and definitely makes him look even more like the embodiment of a forest :3 He looks absolutely magical! I guess that's perfect considering he's a sage. The layering of his apparel is done magnificently well. I especially love how well the silks blend in with both his wings, gembond, and accent! Literal perfection fashion wise <3 Speaking of his gembond, I particularly like the fact that's it's subtle, but still noticeable. It makes him look like he has actual jewels on him (sometimes gembond can just look like annoying growths if the colors contrast too much ). He's alluring for sure!

30645720_350.png

Who knew a kelpie mane would look SO good on a ridgie boy? :D I think his color scheme is fantastic! His genes make him a bit bright, but that accent both highlight his outfit and help tone down those bright genes without covering them up completely. I like the little wisps of his smoke showing on his wings c: I truly am in love with that mane of his and think it's especially cool how the peach plumes blend in with the little leaves in the mane! He definitely has a lot of varied pieces of apparel, but they're layered in such a fine manner that it doesn't hinder his appearance or make him look too crowded/busy! I think he looks like he'd make a fine soothsayer and I'm already in love with his traits ^-^

27555578_350.png

I adore shadowy dragons and Tzila makes an ideal witch! She definitely looks like a witch, but not a creepy one. She looks absolutely gorgeous! I think you made a great choice in picking a female noc to be your clan witch. Nocs and PCs make the best wizards and witches if you as me ^-^ All of her colors and genes are absolutely perfect; I wouldn't change a thing! Her butterfly is the most note worthy because it makes her seem more fitting for the forest. I think combining the different rogue apparel colors/pieces was a great touch! My favorite pieces of apparel on her are definitely the cobwebs, hat, and staff. Her glowing light eyes stand out eerily well too! I would definitely welcome this lady in my lair <3 Again, beautiful traits and I'd love to see her lore progress!

^
^
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56