Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | closed! thanks for entering :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@scorchmark @littlepotato711 @scaledowl [day late, whoops] thank you all for joining this contest! if you were pinged to this post, that means you’ll be receiving a prize shortly c: the entries for this contest were all beautiful, and when it came to putting together the final outfit, i found myself loving a combination of two entries. entries belonging to [b]scorchmark[/b] and [b]littlepotato711[/b], who both get first place! [center][outfit=947573][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55328400&skin=0&apparel=31685,24047,24049,24053,24050,24048,30861,28817,30866,28814&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] looooved the starfall cloak and the rainbow silks from scorchmark (i didn’t realize they’d look so good on her!) and the gold! the comment about her liking gold jewelry actually inspired the little snippet of lore that’s in her bio now! and soon, her outfit will reflect it! and littlepotato711 brought in some pieces from the “eerie” collection which i definitely have skipped over so many times bc i just could not see myself using them on a dragon but oh my word! bc of that outfit, she now has some lovely tail decor and pendants to go along with that golden seraph jewelry :o (although the pendants weren’t actually in your outfit, i never would have thought about them had it not been for your entry c:) also loved the grove sylvan dress, it worked excellently with her color scheme and i think that could easily be the outfit she would have worn before meeting her mate (uhh, lore stuff, feel free to ignore haha). fits her super well, but those rainbow silks won out in the end. the honorable mention has to go to [b]scaledowl[/b], of course! the layering in your mix of the two first outfits created this beautiful new silk color and the roses were just… *kisses fingers like chef* mwah! but of course, she can only have one outfit to wear, but still a fantastic entry c: sending out the prizes now!
@scorchmark @littlepotato711 @scaledowl

[day late, whoops]
thank you all for joining this contest! if you were pinged to this post, that means you’ll be receiving a prize shortly c:

the entries for this contest were all beautiful, and when it came to putting together the final outfit, i found myself loving a combination of two entries.
entries belonging to scorchmark and littlepotato711, who both get first place!
i aint sayin she a golddigga
dragon?did=55328400&skin=0&apparel=31685,24047,24049,24053,24050,24048,30861,28817,30866,28814&xt=dressing.png

looooved the starfall cloak and the rainbow silks from scorchmark (i didn’t realize they’d look so good on her!) and the gold! the comment about her liking gold jewelry actually inspired the little snippet of lore that’s in her bio now! and soon, her outfit will reflect it! and littlepotato711 brought in some pieces from the “eerie” collection which i definitely have skipped over so many times bc i just could not see myself using them on a dragon but oh my word! bc of that outfit, she now has some lovely tail decor and pendants to go along with that golden seraph jewelry :o
(although the pendants weren’t actually in your outfit, i never would have thought about them had it not been for your entry c:)

also loved the grove sylvan dress, it worked excellently with her color scheme and i think that could easily be the outfit she would have worn before meeting her mate (uhh, lore stuff, feel free to ignore haha). fits her super well, but those rainbow silks won out in the end.

the honorable mention has to go to scaledowl, of course! the layering in your mix of the two first outfits created this beautiful new silk color and the roses were just… *kisses fingers like chef* mwah! but of course, she can only have one outfit to wear, but still a fantastic entry c:

sending out the prizes now!
SDMKiMj.gif i go by sav or sugar
she/her
| adult | +2 FR
PMC
| TH | accents
my lore archive
@sugarcube
ooooh that combination looks so beautiful! <3 I'm so glad I could help and thank you very much for the prize <3
@sugarcube
ooooh that combination looks so beautiful! <3 I'm so glad I could help and thank you very much for the prize <3
tumblr_pyv9fvHipI1ypx1tlo2_r1_540.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10