Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~Birthstone Subspecies!~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@SCFox2620
I think those are the closest we can get to veined Turquoise.
Sadly, it still doesn't look quite right. I don't think FR has the right genes to make a good veined stone just yet.
@SCFox2620
I think those are the closest we can get to veined Turquoise.
Sadly, it still doesn't look quite right. I don't think FR has the right genes to make a good veined stone just yet.
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
Not without using a skin
Not without using a skin
@SCFox2620
For sure, that's part of the reason I collect gemstone-themed skins
I'm hoping for more skins like this:
@SCFox2620
For sure, that's part of the reason I collect gemstone-themed skins
I'm hoping for more skins like this:

I wish I could help but I only have two and none of them gem stone related.
I wish I could help but I only have two and none of them gem stone related.
@SCFox2620
Lol its ok xD
I'll just have to keep searching until I find one! And besides you've already helped a ton :3
@SCFox2620
Lol its ok xD
I'll just have to keep searching until I find one! And besides you've already helped a ton :3

Thank you, I was worried I was being a pain. I don't pick up on subtext well. -_-
Thank you, I was worried I was being a pain. I don't pick up on subtext well. -_-
@PureSuicune I love this idea of a subspecies. I've found a pair for Pearl but as their birthdays don't fall on the correct month I'm going to keep them as a breeding project and hatch their nest on my birthday so I can keep one as my birthday dragon. I'll nest them in ice as I think the white eyes are better than our green nature eyes for these ones. I'll hopefully get more than one hatchling from the nest so will have some extra babies available.
@PureSuicune I love this idea of a subspecies. I've found a pair for Pearl but as their birthdays don't fall on the correct month I'm going to keep them as a breeding project and hatch their nest on my birthday so I can keep one as my birthday dragon. I'll nest them in ice as I think the white eyes are better than our green nature eyes for these ones. I'll hopefully get more than one hatchling from the nest so will have some extra babies available.
@PureSuicune so basically i've had ideas for gemstone/birthstone hatchlings rolling around in my head. What if the eggs of birthstone babies are found when digging/scavenging, and they look like ordinary gemstones? [item=moonstone][item=emerald][item=bloodstone] etc. The dragons take them home to their lairs, thinking they're ordinary stones, and are surprised when they hatch into crystal little dergs?
@PureSuicune so basically i've had ideas for gemstone/birthstone hatchlings rolling around in my head. What if the eggs of birthstone babies are found when digging/scavenging, and they look like ordinary gemstones?

Moonstone Emerald Bloodstone

etc. The dragons take them home to their lairs, thinking they're ordinary stones, and are surprised when they hatch into crystal little dergs?
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Crassula
ooo I like it! That's a good bit of lore! ^^
I also had an idea that when the dragons lay their nests in a crystallized area (Yknow like the crystal pools) the eggs not only absorb the element but the properties of the crystals around them
What if we combine the two ideas and say the eggs themselves crystallize when layed in a certain area? And you can also find them from scavenging as you said :3
@Crassula
ooo I like it! That's a good bit of lore! ^^
I also had an idea that when the dragons lay their nests in a crystallized area (Yknow like the crystal pools) the eggs not only absorb the element but the properties of the crystals around them
What if we combine the two ideas and say the eggs themselves crystallize when layed in a certain area? And you can also find them from scavenging as you said :3

@PureSuicune ah those mesh so well, great! I'm happy you like the idea :) I can work on something more in depth and show it to you soon.

I am definitely interested in breeding birthstone dergs! I'm shadow so I'd like matching eyes, and i have some other breeding plans right now, and never enough lair space, but i'm looking for birthstone babies who fit the criteria~
@PureSuicune ah those mesh so well, great! I'm happy you like the idea :) I can work on something more in depth and show it to you soon.

I am definitely interested in breeding birthstone dergs! I'm shadow so I'd like matching eyes, and i have some other breeding plans right now, and never enough lair space, but i'm looking for birthstone babies who fit the criteria~
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13