Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | claw couture: dressing service [PWYW]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@IdesOfBlood - here you are~ i went ahead and did two because the moment i saw her i was like A-HA! the sepia sets would look so nice with her. and then i got carried away and i was on the verge of making a THIRD outfit, but i didn't want to overwhelm you either.

so! in the first one i put in the woodbasket because i saw her as the type of noblewoman to sit in the garden in the late afternoon, maybe just a few minutes before sunset, and like she'd just look so pretty among all the flowers and whatnot... but she's careful to not tear her things up!

in the second one it's more layering (i am: sorry. i can't stop.) and a more indoors-y look? she likes to sit on the balcony and paint landscapes. also, she eats grapes in a really fancy way, you know, how they do in movies?

i hope you like them!

Not Found
//
Not Found
@IdesOfBlood - here you are~ i went ahead and did two because the moment i saw her i was like A-HA! the sepia sets would look so nice with her. and then i got carried away and i was on the verge of making a THIRD outfit, but i didn't want to overwhelm you either.

so! in the first one i put in the woodbasket because i saw her as the type of noblewoman to sit in the garden in the late afternoon, maybe just a few minutes before sunset, and like she'd just look so pretty among all the flowers and whatnot... but she's careful to not tear her things up!

in the second one it's more layering (i am: sorry. i can't stop.) and a more indoors-y look? she likes to sit on the balcony and paint landscapes. also, she eats grapes in a really fancy way, you know, how they do in movies?

i hope you like them!

Not Found
//
Not Found
@shiimada OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I will definitely be back with more dragons in the future!
@shiimada OMG THESE ARE AMAZING!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I will definitely be back with more dragons in the future!
:D
@AceChase - hello hello! i had fun with muselong! i saw him and immediately thought of the rose thorn sets; specifically pastel, as you can see in the first outfit. i thought of him as a soft happy guy, but he's quiet, and he likes to have tea parties with the animals in the shady forests.

the second one is a little more dramatic and mysterious... kinda... he's still soft.

Not Found
//
Not Found
@AceChase - hello hello! i had fun with muselong! i saw him and immediately thought of the rose thorn sets; specifically pastel, as you can see in the first outfit. i thought of him as a soft happy guy, but he's quiet, and he likes to have tea parties with the animals in the shady forests.

the second one is a little more dramatic and mysterious... kinda... he's still soft.

Not Found
//
Not Found
@P4810 - thank you~ im glad you like them!
@P4810 - thank you~ im glad you like them!
dragon name & ID: Eclipse #38501903 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38501903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385020/38501903_350.png[/img] [/url] information / apparel styles: please keep her accent! also she will end up being the young mage of my clan, as well as an aspiring alchemist! she is a generally quiet and elegant dragon, but she has a big love for hatchlings! apparel slots: 7 how many outfits you want: 3 please!
dragon name & ID: Eclipse #38501903

38501903_350.png

information / apparel styles: please keep her accent! also she will end up being the young mage of my clan, as well as an aspiring alchemist! she is a generally quiet and elegant dragon, but she has a big love for hatchlings!

apparel slots: 7

how many outfits you want: 3 please!
ScYUekp.pngP8hf5yv.png
@Banantlers - believe it or not, i actually had some trouble with this girl. i kept switching between the verdant and dusty sage sets because i wanted to colour match with her wings, but also, dusty... but then i saw the frostfinder stuff and thought it went really well with dusty! the second one was a bit of a struggle as well because i didn't want to totally reuse the first outfit ideas. :,0

i hope you like it~

Not Found
//
Not Found
@Banantlers - believe it or not, i actually had some trouble with this girl. i kept switching between the verdant and dusty sage sets because i wanted to colour match with her wings, but also, dusty... but then i saw the frostfinder stuff and thought it went really well with dusty! the second one was a bit of a struggle as well because i didn't want to totally reuse the first outfit ideas. :,0

i hope you like it~

Not Found
//
Not Found
@shiimada Hi! If you're still willing to do this could you try maybe coming up with an outfit for my sleepy boy? [b]dragon name & ID:[/b] Parrish #13779186 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13779186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137792/13779186_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]information / apparel styles:[/b] Parrish is always sleeping, so maybe he could wear some apparel that's comfortable and easy to sleep in...? Or maybe some apparel that gives him a more ethereal appearance...? I'd prefer if he kept his eye cover. [b]apparel slots: [/b]18 [b]how many outfits you want: [/b]2 please ;3
@shiimada
Hi! If you're still willing to do this could you try maybe coming up with an outfit for my sleepy boy?

dragon name & ID: Parrish #13779186

13779186_350.png

information / apparel styles: Parrish is always sleeping, so maybe he could wear some apparel that's comfortable and easy to sleep in...? Or maybe some apparel that gives him a more ethereal appearance...? I'd prefer if he kept his eye cover.

apparel slots: 18

how many outfits you want: 2 please ;3
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Valemora - dressing Lothie was a little harder with that accent on! its a very pretty one but im not used to working with them, so this was good for practise! thanks very much for enlisting me, i had fun~

you mentioned sweet and snuggly, so in the first outfit i thought: wooly coats. absolutely. the second one is a little more airy and light and stuff, but still gives her a princess-y vibe?

as for anyte, i built off of what you already had. i couldn't resist the pull of the sage apparel... im sorry........ it had to be done..............

ahem. i hope you like it~

Not Found
//
Not Found

Not Found
@Valemora - dressing Lothie was a little harder with that accent on! its a very pretty one but im not used to working with them, so this was good for practise! thanks very much for enlisting me, i had fun~

you mentioned sweet and snuggly, so in the first outfit i thought: wooly coats. absolutely. the second one is a little more airy and light and stuff, but still gives her a princess-y vibe?

as for anyte, i built off of what you already had. i couldn't resist the pull of the sage apparel... im sorry........ it had to be done..............

ahem. i hope you like it~

Not Found
//
Not Found

Not Found
[center][size=2]@shiimada [b]dragon name & ID:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=18758&tab=dragon&did=35108326]sylvie[/url], #35108326 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351084/35108326_350.png[/img] [b]information / apparel styles:[/b] sylvie is the apprentice tailor in my clan -- she's bright, optimistic and a huge dreamer with Big Plans irt learning about ~fashion~. she has a v elegant aesthetic, but i'd prefer if gem apparel was avoided [b]apparel slots:[/b] i've got ten! [b]how many outfits you want:[/b] just one is fine, but if you're inspired, i wouldn't mind more![/size][/center]
@shiimada

dragon name & ID: sylvie, #35108326
35108326_350.png
information / apparel styles: sylvie is the apprentice tailor in my clan -- she's bright, optimistic and a huge dreamer with Big Plans irt learning about ~fashion~. she has a v elegant aesthetic, but i'd prefer if gem apparel was avoided
apparel slots: i've got ten!
how many outfits you want: just one is fine, but if you're inspired, i wouldn't mind more!
dragon name & ID:

Silk, 37039657

Flu, 37619550

information / apparel styles:

I would like Silk’s current cloak incorporated into her outfit, and have some kind of mystical or ethereal theme.

Make Flu look ~creepy~.

apparel slots:

6 slots per each

how many outfits you want:

2 per each!

Thank you so much! I’ve had no luck with these guys.
dragon name & ID:

Silk, 37039657

Flu, 37619550

information / apparel styles:

I would like Silk’s current cloak incorporated into her outfit, and have some kind of mystical or ethereal theme.

Make Flu look ~creepy~.

apparel slots:

6 slots per each

how many outfits you want:

2 per each!

Thank you so much! I’ve had no luck with these guys.
TVoKYsE.png

celestial
they | them
fr +3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22