Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mass Hatch 1/31 :D!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey everyone
I've got about 50 odd eggs that I will be hatching on the 31st! I'm working on getting a few more but expect around that amount. I'll probably do a small chest opening as well. If you would like to be pinged lemme know and I'll add you to the ping list. I will have an auction for those I don't want to keep later on as well. @qsq is amazing and helping me house the ones I don't have lairspace for.
Pinglist for the day of the Hatch
@baribari @deadbattery @merahunt @pollen @wingsoflight @starfire0 @lunamore @nryenth @coyotewest @blackandtan @pufferheart @mintiani @roiben @hayum @kikatzu @putri @sanati @pandonkey @marceline @ixia @mony @ametrine @kairoku @vulpen @trippfaerie @Tetriszonedragon @kiwis
Pinglist for the day of the Hatch AND auction
@celestja @adorable

gen 1 hoarder mass hatch pinglist was here.

FIRST HATCHLING POST

Hey everyone
I've got about 50 odd eggs that I will be hatching on the 31st! I'm working on getting a few more but expect around that amount. I'll probably do a small chest opening as well. If you would like to be pinged lemme know and I'll add you to the ping list. I will have an auction for those I don't want to keep later on as well. @qsq is amazing and helping me house the ones I don't have lairspace for.
Pinglist for the day of the Hatch
@baribari @deadbattery @merahunt @pollen @wingsoflight @starfire0 @lunamore @nryenth @coyotewest @blackandtan @pufferheart @mintiani @roiben @hayum @kikatzu @putri @sanati @pandonkey @marceline @ixia @mony @ametrine @kairoku @vulpen @trippfaerie @Tetriszonedragon @kiwis
Pinglist for the day of the Hatch AND auction
@celestja @adorable

gen 1 hoarder mass hatch pinglist was here.

FIRST HATCHLING POST

frsigbannersmskinny.png
@saphariadragon I'd like a ping!
@saphariadragon I'd like a ping!
VPOh2fc.png
Bari-bari, baki-baki, gusha-gusha, gokun!
I'd love a ping as well!
I'd love a ping as well!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@baribari
@deadbattery
Sorry about the double ping. It glitched on me. But certainly !
@baribari
@deadbattery
Sorry about the double ping. It glitched on me. But certainly !
frsigbannersmskinny.png
@saphariadragon

I'd love a ping!
@saphariadragon

I'd love a ping!
hANn2C0.gif
@saphariadragon would love a ping!
@saphariadragon would love a ping!
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
I'd love a ping!
I'd love a ping!
I'd love a ping ^^