Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share Dragons on Exalt Row
1 2 ... 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 3840 3841
[s]Got this skydancer girl -- I planned to just train and exalt her but... honestly, now that she's grown up she's a pretty one but I just don't have the space to hang on to her right now Currently I'm gonna train her (and a spiral she's sharing tabs with) up to exalt level if I have time but she's got until next Friday (April 10th) before i gotta yeet her regardless[/s] She's got a home now [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60298631] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602987/60298631_350.png[/img] [/url] (named Avaryu)
Got this skydancer girl -- I planned to just train and exalt her but... honestly, now that she's grown up she's a pretty one but I just don't have the space to hang on to her right now
Currently I'm gonna train her (and a spiral she's sharing tabs with) up to exalt level if I have time but she's got until next Friday (April 10th) before i gotta yeet her regardless

She's got a home now

60298631_350.png

(named Avaryu)
maZIx4r.pngaC2MxeX.pngqbN1OYl.pngACOZFAh.pngcIEO3vJ.png WL
@Vivitale May I have Rafate?

@Whisper22 I'll take in Alano and Spooky as well.
@Vivitale May I have Rafate?

@Whisper22 I'll take in Alano and Spooky as well.
9nmABUL.png
sending them now! @RiverRuns
sending them now! @RiverRuns
UFhZdZT.pnggZAkO1q.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png6CCHM.gifVfZSF.gifWXq7K.gifV38df.gif3biDI.gif
[quote name="Straka" date="2020-04-04 00:44:08" ] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60429958] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604300/60429958_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60429956] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/604300/60429956_350.png[/img] [/url] These two kiddos are free to whoever wants em :> they’re part of a lineage and their father has lore, if that matters. They’ll be exalted when I get impatient (so... probably tomorrow rip) [/quote]
Straka wrote on 2020-04-04 00:44:08:

60429958_350.png

60429956_350.png

These two kiddos are free to whoever wants em :> they’re part of a lineage and their father has lore, if that matters. They’ll be exalted when I get impatient (so... probably tomorrow rip)
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
@RiverRuns Sending him over!
@RiverRuns Sending him over!
KYyJNfF.png
@TemporalRifter

Is Hirluin still available? I'd love to adopt him if he is.
@TemporalRifter

Is Hirluin still available? I'd love to adopt him if he is.
Lucius      

 He / Him.

                   

An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.
[Image Description: An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.]
@Cruuxis
He's still available but I'm concerned about the lair space you currently have. Since you only have one lair spot open and no den slots left I'm uncomfortable with sending him your way without a description of your plans for him.
@Cruuxis
He's still available but I'm concerned about the lair space you currently have. Since you only have one lair spot open and no den slots left I'm uncomfortable with sending him your way without a description of your plans for him.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@TemporalRifter

I open den slots whenever I can, and they tend to get filled up as soon as I unlock them. I'm set to open one tomorrow if that's a major concern.

I don't really plan ahead with most of my dragons; I adopt them because I like their colours/genes. If I scry them, they'll become projects. Otherwise, they sit in my lair until I find some inspiration and write lore for them. Or they become fan dragons.

It's perfectly fine if you don't want to send him over after reading through this. I simply never knew that lair space was such a concern.
@TemporalRifter

I open den slots whenever I can, and they tend to get filled up as soon as I unlock them. I'm set to open one tomorrow if that's a major concern.

I don't really plan ahead with most of my dragons; I adopt them because I like their colours/genes. If I scry them, they'll become projects. Otherwise, they sit in my lair until I find some inspiration and write lore for them. Or they become fan dragons.

It's perfectly fine if you don't want to send him over after reading through this. I simply never knew that lair space was such a concern.
Lucius      

 He / Him.

                   

[Image Description: An image of two crossed swords; both are ivory-coloured filigree rapiers.]
@Cruuxis I'd like to thank you for your understanding and I do apologize for having to decline your offer. It's just that I really care about Hirluin and I've had to many bad experiences in the past with adopters who have little lair space. They normally adopted with the intention of keeping the derg and even had plans for them but quiet a few ended up on the exalt block anyway. This often happened due to a lack of lair space and their attentions drifting to other dragons over time. While I'm not willing to send Hirluin over for these reasons I'd like for you to understand that it's nothing against you. I'm simply taking precautions due to past experiences with other FR members. On the other hand I've got a Breeding Pair which will breed dragons similar to Hirluin. If you'd like I can place you on their breeding pair pinglist and you can have a hatchling or two for free once they're available. This is the Breeding Pair in question. [center][color=Black][b][size=5]Shigaraki[/size][/color][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1A3whM4.png[/img][/center]
@Cruuxis
I'd like to thank you for your understanding and I do apologize for having to decline your offer. It's just that I really care about Hirluin and I've had to many bad experiences in the past with adopters who have little lair space. They normally adopted with the intention of keeping the derg and even had plans for them but quiet a few ended up on the exalt block anyway. This often happened due to a lack of lair space and their attentions drifting to other dragons over time.

While I'm not willing to send Hirluin over for these reasons I'd like for you to understand that it's nothing against you. I'm simply taking precautions due to past experiences with other FR members.

On the other hand I've got a Breeding Pair which will breed dragons similar to Hirluin. If you'd like I can place you on their breeding pair pinglist and you can have a hatchling or two for free once they're available. This is the Breeding Pair in question.
Shigaraki
1A3whM4.png
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@TemporalRifter

That's quite alright, no need to worry!

You can place me on the pinglist, but I don't know if I'll have any lair spaces open by the time that the hatchlings are available. I tend to like going through these "Exalt Row" threads, as well as browsing dragons on the AU, so my lair is almost always filled to capacity. That or I'm trying to unlock more den slots to make room for a dragon that I saw on the AU.
@TemporalRifter

That's quite alright, no need to worry!

You can place me on the pinglist, but I don't know if I'll have any lair spaces open by the time that the hatchlings are available. I tend to like going through these "Exalt Row" threads, as well as browsing dragons on the AU, so my lair is almost always filled to capacity. That or I'm trying to unlock more den slots to make room for a dragon that I saw on the AU.
Lucius      

 He / Him.

                   

1 2 ... 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 3840 3841