Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Capsule hatchies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@stygianzin
I would love one! I've been looking for a priest for my clan, and having a dragon with a belly bottle full of holy water seems like an awesome idea. Let me know when Najka and Cinan's nest hatches!
@stygianzin
I would love one! I've been looking for a priest for my clan, and having a dragon with a belly bottle full of holy water seems like an awesome idea. Let me know when Najka and Cinan's nest hatches!
Shady shop- lore and art!
they have very interesting colors, i would love one!
they have very interesting colors, i would love one!
@ShadedOak @shela

Awesome! I'll add you both right away :D

Their current nest has 3 eggs, so let's hope for pretty hatchlings *3*
@ShadedOak @shela

Awesome! I'll add you both right away :D

Their current nest has 3 eggs, so let's hope for pretty hatchlings *3*
@Nightfire @Dragonmasque @Ryha @snowii @Caliphone @JackalSmiler @Alatreon @Slendy @KrakenGuard @Raera @TropiNui @Grindergears @SnowLeopard @Alola @cande2014 @OzmatheGreat @Katalist @Rathalos @Torahammas

So, any of you peeps interested in this? I'll offer you guys a special friend's discount :P

And, on a side note... long time no speak! What have you been up to? :O
@Nightfire @Dragonmasque @Ryha @snowii @Caliphone @JackalSmiler @Alatreon @Slendy @KrakenGuard @Raera @TropiNui @Grindergears @SnowLeopard @Alola @cande2014 @OzmatheGreat @Katalist @Rathalos @Torahammas

So, any of you peeps interested in this? I'll offer you guys a special friend's discount :P

And, on a side note... long time no speak! What have you been up to? :O
@stygianzin could I get a ping if the first pair maked any capsule pups? I'm very interested~

(On a side note how much would you sell them for?)
@stygianzin could I get a ping if the first pair maked any capsule pups? I'm very interested~

(On a side note how much would you sell them for?)
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@Midorikage

Absolutely friend.

Hmmm.. depends on how they come out really, and i just went to check their price range in the AH, maybe around 100-200kT. I know this might sound like an atrocious price, but honestly, that's how it goes. Dragons with new genes almost always cost an arm and a leg :S

I'll gladly accept mixed payments and payment plans tho, so just let me know.
@Midorikage

Absolutely friend.

Hmmm.. depends on how they come out really, and i just went to check their price range in the AH, maybe around 100-200kT. I know this might sound like an atrocious price, but honestly, that's how it goes. Dragons with new genes almost always cost an arm and a leg :S

I'll gladly accept mixed payments and payment plans tho, so just let me know.
i would be intrested :D and im god and you? :D @stygianzin
i would be intrested :D and im god and you? :D @stygianzin
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

Wow, i had no idea you had ascended to 'god' friend hehe xP

Sorry, i know i'm trolling you ;w;

I'm doin good! I finally have my internet back :'D And my pc has been upgraded so next year it can handle the awesomeness of Monster Hunter World *3*

And this week imma buy Monster Hunter Stories as well, tis a good year to be a gamer :D
@cande2014

Wow, i had no idea you had ascended to 'god' friend hehe xP

Sorry, i know i'm trolling you ;w;

I'm doin good! I finally have my internet back :'D And my pc has been upgraded so next year it can handle the awesomeness of Monster Hunter World *3*

And this week imma buy Monster Hunter Stories as well, tis a good year to be a gamer :D
@stygianzin
lol xD
both things are awesome :D on thursday i will finally be able to buy a ps4 ,im so excited :D :D :D XD which games do you play?
@stygianzin
lol xD
both things are awesome :D on thursday i will finally be able to buy a ps4 ,im so excited :D :D :D XD which games do you play?
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

:O I'd love to get a ps4 myself but... parents.. ugh.. You know how it is xP

And i was planing on buying a ps4 for monster hunter, but once i learned that you actually needed to PAY to play online, i immediately went back on my decision. Like... whut? I have a ps3 and i can connect just fine without paying to play online >:V It clearly isn't enough for them that you buy their system, and games for their system, no sir. You have to pay to play online. Grrrrr... I was not happy about this lol

And because i wouldn't be able to play with my hunting partners if i went with the ps4 option, they are such party poppers. They are the only console of the 3 that are getting World that does not allow cross play. Stupid move if you ask me. If they bankrupt, it will serve them right >:3

That is a pretty tough question :O Like... i play quite a few, and will play more in the future xP To sum up the game series i've played, they are: The Sims, The Elder Scrolls, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, Spore, Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Darksiders, God of War.. That's at the top of my head, i'm sure i might have played a few more xP
@cande2014

:O I'd love to get a ps4 myself but... parents.. ugh.. You know how it is xP

And i was planing on buying a ps4 for monster hunter, but once i learned that you actually needed to PAY to play online, i immediately went back on my decision. Like... whut? I have a ps3 and i can connect just fine without paying to play online >:V It clearly isn't enough for them that you buy their system, and games for their system, no sir. You have to pay to play online. Grrrrr... I was not happy about this lol

And because i wouldn't be able to play with my hunting partners if i went with the ps4 option, they are such party poppers. They are the only console of the 3 that are getting World that does not allow cross play. Stupid move if you ask me. If they bankrupt, it will serve them right >:3

That is a pretty tough question :O Like... i play quite a few, and will play more in the future xP To sum up the game series i've played, they are: The Sims, The Elder Scrolls, Monster Hunter, Dark Souls, Spore, Legend of Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Darksiders, God of War.. That's at the top of my head, i'm sure i might have played a few more xP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8