Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me scry deity lookalikes please!
1 2
@Luthyx Oh of course, for her sores (?) Why didn't I think of that? Maroon iridescent/Soil current /Swamp gembond ridgeback female [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=2&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=4&winggene=6&wings=54&auth=57f1fd6d22455372fb73c5773aab91322a45761a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hmm......I'll have to play around with that but thank you so much for your input ^_^
@Luthyx
Oh of course, for her sores (?) Why didn't I think of that?

Maroon iridescent/Soil current /Swamp gembond ridgeback female
dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=1&breed=5&element=2&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=4&winggene=6&wings=54&auth=57f1fd6d22455372fb73c5773aab91322a45761a&dummyext=prev.png

Hmm......I'll have to play around with that but thank you so much for your input ^_^
ZQGfAQY.png
@Petrychor

I really like this idea, it's very cool. (:

Flamecaller: I would go with Runes, the way the Wildclaw's horns glow reminds me of the fire-y gill-like structures on the Flamecaller's neck, the glowing paws match very well, and the runes down the side are reminiscent of the gradient patch over her ribs.

Arcanist: I'd go with Shimmer, the color matches his wing color more than with Stripes, in my opinion.

Icewarden: I feel like Current fits the color better than Shimmer does.

Shadowbinder: I would go with the Midnight Shimmer, I feel like it fits better in terms of color.

Windsinger: I think maybe, since the Windsinger doesn't have wings, maybe the secondary for your rep could be a blue-green color like the mist on the Windsinger? Either Aqua or Turquoise Shimmer would work in my opinion, I'm leaning towards Aqua.

Tidelord: I'd go with Stripes, and maybe switch his primary to Cobalt. It may be green in the front, but at least he wouldn't have an odd shade of purple on him, and the blue shade still fits.

Gladekeeper: I feel the struggle on this one. I've found that Emerald Shimmer puts the brown and green in the right-ish spots, but now Scales matches one set of legs or the other, depending on the color. I feel like Stone Scales fit color-wise with the deity and the rep's hind legs, but because Tundras have their fur all the way down the front legs, brownish scales look weird. I guess it depend on what way you want to take it.

I can add some images of the scrying I did, if you'd like. (Looking back on my own post, pretty much everything boils down to 'X fits the colors', lol. >->)
@Petrychor

I really like this idea, it's very cool. (:

Flamecaller: I would go with Runes, the way the Wildclaw's horns glow reminds me of the fire-y gill-like structures on the Flamecaller's neck, the glowing paws match very well, and the runes down the side are reminiscent of the gradient patch over her ribs.

Arcanist: I'd go with Shimmer, the color matches his wing color more than with Stripes, in my opinion.

Icewarden: I feel like Current fits the color better than Shimmer does.

Shadowbinder: I would go with the Midnight Shimmer, I feel like it fits better in terms of color.

Windsinger: I think maybe, since the Windsinger doesn't have wings, maybe the secondary for your rep could be a blue-green color like the mist on the Windsinger? Either Aqua or Turquoise Shimmer would work in my opinion, I'm leaning towards Aqua.

Tidelord: I'd go with Stripes, and maybe switch his primary to Cobalt. It may be green in the front, but at least he wouldn't have an odd shade of purple on him, and the blue shade still fits.

Gladekeeper: I feel the struggle on this one. I've found that Emerald Shimmer puts the brown and green in the right-ish spots, but now Scales matches one set of legs or the other, depending on the color. I feel like Stone Scales fit color-wise with the deity and the rep's hind legs, but because Tundras have their fur all the way down the front legs, brownish scales look weird. I guess it depend on what way you want to take it.

I can add some images of the scrying I did, if you'd like. (Looking back on my own post, pretty much everything boils down to 'X fits the colors', lol. >->)
@StarN1ght WOW thanks so much for your feedback! I totally feel the flamecaller runes thing, I didn't want runes on any of these at first since none of the deities have any writing on them, but they glow in a way that just looks right with flamecaller's fire aura. With the windsinger, I was actually trying to match the darker green color on his feet? Out of the two scries, which do you think matches that better? I was thinking of just using apparel or skins after getting the dragon to achieve the cloud effect, but I see what you're saying. Out of those two, I think aqua shimmer would work better, but I'll have to think about it: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=134&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=63efa7a3a895d40bf98f550f7bedc730eee6794d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I think you're spot on with the tidelord color though, definitely looks better as cobalt: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=22&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=20&auth=51da4712e89c2abc78e3fbc1c3fad8f24ba8adae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] As for the gladekeeper, you're right emerald works better than the camo I did, but I still prefer the swamp scales, it has the greenish tint to it that I want. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=15&winggene=4&wings=80&auth=f79e88bbe09315163bcd895cc1aeb418f0a4522f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] You've been super helpful, thanks so much!!
@StarN1ght
WOW thanks so much for your feedback!

I totally feel the flamecaller runes thing, I didn't want runes on any of these at first since none of the deities have any writing on them, but they glow in a way that just looks right with flamecaller's fire aura.

With the windsinger, I was actually trying to match the darker green color on his feet? Out of the two scries, which do you think matches that better? I was thinking of just using apparel or skins after getting the dragon to achieve the cloud effect, but I see what you're saying. Out of those two, I think aqua shimmer would work better, but I'll have to think about it:
dragon?age=1&body=79&bodygene=1&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=134&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=63efa7a3a895d40bf98f550f7bedc730eee6794d&dummyext=prev.png

I think you're spot on with the tidelord color though, definitely looks better as cobalt:
dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=22&tertgene=5&winggene=2&wings=20&auth=51da4712e89c2abc78e3fbc1c3fad8f24ba8adae&dummyext=prev.png

As for the gladekeeper, you're right emerald works better than the camo I did, but I still prefer the swamp scales, it has the greenish tint to it that I want.
dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=10&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=15&winggene=4&wings=80&auth=f79e88bbe09315163bcd895cc1aeb418f0a4522f&dummyext=prev.png

You've been super helpful, thanks so much!!
ZQGfAQY.png
Best of luck with your flight reps!
Best of luck with your flight reps!
@Scintillation
Thanks!! ^_^ Made progress today, already got one to gene up for my Gladekeeper
@Scintillation
Thanks!! ^_^ Made progress today, already got one to gene up for my Gladekeeper
ZQGfAQY.png
@Petrychor
don't try to guess on the colors! here use this you might get better color results...
Quote:
Earthshaker:
Primary Stone
Secondary Slate
Tertiary Brown

Flamecaller:
Primary Fire
Secondary Maroon
Tertiary Red

Windsinger:
Primary Seafoam
Secondary Spring
TertiaryAqua

Tidelord:
Primary Blue
Secondary Aqua
Tertiary Caribbean

Shadowbinder:
Primary Shadow
Secondary Black
Tertiary Violet

Icewarden:
Primary Ice
Secondary Sky
Tertiary White

Stormcatcher:
Primary Obsidian
Secondary Aqua
Tertiary Teal

Lightweaver:
Primary Sunshine
Secondary Banana
Tertiary Gold

Gladekeeper:
Primary Jungle
SecondaryForest
Tertiary Green

Plaguebringer:
Primary Blood
Secondary Maroon
Tertiary Red

Arcanist:
Primary Pink
Secondary Mulberry
Tertiary White
I hope this helps!
@Petrychor
don't try to guess on the colors! here use this you might get better color results...
Quote:
Earthshaker:
Primary Stone
Secondary Slate
Tertiary Brown

Flamecaller:
Primary Fire
Secondary Maroon
Tertiary Red

Windsinger:
Primary Seafoam
Secondary Spring
TertiaryAqua

Tidelord:
Primary Blue
Secondary Aqua
Tertiary Caribbean

Shadowbinder:
Primary Shadow
Secondary Black
Tertiary Violet

Icewarden:
Primary Ice
Secondary Sky
Tertiary White

Stormcatcher:
Primary Obsidian
Secondary Aqua
Tertiary Teal

Lightweaver:
Primary Sunshine
Secondary Banana
Tertiary Gold

Gladekeeper:
Primary Jungle
SecondaryForest
Tertiary Green

Plaguebringer:
Primary Blood
Secondary Maroon
Tertiary Red

Arcanist:
Primary Pink
Secondary Mulberry
Tertiary White
I hope this helps!
@dragonlady1803
I've tried using the deity official colors, but most of them are just terribly off. For example, Lightweaver might be the deity of the light flight, but her primary is definitely NOT sunshine, that would make her too orange!! Flamecaller isn't fire primary either, that's also too orange.

I used this thread to help instead but even then I had to change some things that didn't quite work with certain genes: www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1409266

Although you showing me that does make me think I need to redo Earthshaker's colors, he's probably the closest to his official colors. Thanks for your input!! ^_^
@dragonlady1803
I've tried using the deity official colors, but most of them are just terribly off. For example, Lightweaver might be the deity of the light flight, but her primary is definitely NOT sunshine, that would make her too orange!! Flamecaller isn't fire primary either, that's also too orange.

I used this thread to help instead but even then I had to change some things that didn't quite work with certain genes: www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1409266

Although you showing me that does make me think I need to redo Earthshaker's colors, he's probably the closest to his official colors. Thanks for your input!! ^_^
ZQGfAQY.png
@Petrychor
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1409266
I found this thread that might help!
@Petrychor
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1409266
I found this thread that might help!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
1 2