Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
~ TABLE OF CONTENTS ~

Rules | Prizes | Prize Pool | How to Sign Up | Pinglists | Rounds

Have you been wanting to show off your dragons? Maybe earn a prize or two from it? Well, wait no longer!
~ TABLE OF CONTENTS ~

Rules | Prizes | Prize Pool | How to Sign Up | Pinglists | Rounds

Have you been wanting to show off your dragons? Maybe earn a prize or two from it? Well, wait no longer!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
R U L E S

• Be kind and courteous to other participants. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
  • Don't enter your dragons unless I have pinged for the next round!
  • You may enter up to 2 dragons on one condition: they must be of different genders. If you do not comply with this rule your first dragon eligible to participate will be considered your only entry.
  • You will not win more than once per round.

• The theme for this round is ???.
  • There will be three winners per round.
  • Be sure to add "???" in your post, otherwise you will be ineligible to participate. The word changes occasionally, but no need to change the word if you have already added it to your post.
  • Winners have up to one week to claim their prize. (Unless through prior notification)
  • Be sure to use your dragon's BBCode when sharing your dragon.
  • The contest will end on December 24, 2017, 18:00FR time. Any entries after that will be skipped over.
  • Skins and Accents are allowed as long as it does not cover up the dragon entirely. Accents should be fine, but skins will have to be checked over. If you are unsure of the coverage of the skin/accent, please notify me!
  • Starting Round 2 there will only be up to 30 contestants. If all 30 spots are filled before the end date the round will end early!
  • If no more than 12 people have signed up, the round will have an extra week to have the slots filled.
R U L E S

• Be kind and courteous to other participants. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
  • Don't enter your dragons unless I have pinged for the next round!
  • You may enter up to 2 dragons on one condition: they must be of different genders. If you do not comply with this rule your first dragon eligible to participate will be considered your only entry.
  • You will not win more than once per round.

• The theme for this round is ???.
  • There will be three winners per round.
  • Be sure to add "???" in your post, otherwise you will be ineligible to participate. The word changes occasionally, but no need to change the word if you have already added it to your post.
  • Winners have up to one week to claim their prize. (Unless through prior notification)
  • Be sure to use your dragon's BBCode when sharing your dragon.
  • The contest will end on December 24, 2017, 18:00FR time. Any entries after that will be skipped over.
  • Skins and Accents are allowed as long as it does not cover up the dragon entirely. Accents should be fine, but skins will have to be checked over. If you are unsure of the coverage of the skin/accent, please notify me!
  • Starting Round 2 there will only be up to 30 contestants. If all 30 spots are filled before the end date the round will end early!
  • If no more than 12 people have signed up, the round will have an extra week to have the slots filled.
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
[center][font=baskerville][size=6][size=4][color=#9777bd]P[/color] [color=#a261cf]R[/color] [color=#993bd0]I[/color] [color=#782eb2]Z[/color] [color=#643f9c]E[/color] [color=#332b65]S[/color][/size][/size][/font][/center] ----- Prizes may vary due to the round's current theme. [center][quote=First Place][item=Nature Sprite] [/quote] [quote=Second Place][/quote] [quote=Third Place][/quote][/center]
P R I Z E S

Prizes may vary due to the round's current theme.
First Place wrote:
Nature Sprite
Second Place wrote:
Third Place wrote:
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
[center][font=baskerville][size=6][size=4][color=#9777bd]P[/color] [color=#a261cf]R[/color] [color=#993bd0]I[/color] [color=#782eb2]Z[/color] [color=#643f9c]E[/color] [color=#9777bd]P[/color] [color=#a261cf]O[/color] [color=#993bd0]O[/color] [color=#782eb2]L[/color][/center] ----- Runner-ups and honorable mentions have the option to pick something out of the Prize Pool! Prizes will vary per round. Feel free to donate to the Prize Pool! [b]The runner-up will have first pick[/b] (if they so choose to take a prize). Other than that, the Prize Pool is a "first come, first served" thing. [b]First, second, and third place will not be able to pick from the Prize Pool.[/b] Assuming there is enough prizes, there will be 15-50 items per round. [center][quote=Prize Pool][item=Pale Roundhorn][item=Onyx Roundhorn][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Gold Aviator Scarf][item=Plum Wooly Coat][item=Spiral Daze][item=Learned Sage Tassel][item=Fish Oil][item=Vegetable Oil][item=Marsh Frog Companion][item=Horned Frog Companion][item=Crown of Bones][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Dealand Disciple][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Forestsong Haori][item=Blue Warrior Haori][item=White Protective Eyewear][item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard][item=Peacekeeping Vest][item=Gold Filigree Wing Guard][item=Gold Aviator Satchel][item=Weary Focus][item=Green Lace Collar][item=Black Lace Ribbons][item=Pink Wooly Coat][item=Brown Wolf Cape][item=Glowing Red Clawtips][item=Copper Filigree Breastplate][item=Glowing Blue Clawtips][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Druidic Emblem][/quote][/center] [u]Interested in donating to the Prize Pool?[/u] If so, [LIST] [*][b]Please send items by CR or PM with a message saying you are wanting to donate to the Prize Pool.[/b] [*]Only Apparel, Familiars, and Baldwin (including goo, slime, etc.) items will be accepted. The only exception is a stack (of at least 25) of the same food item. [/LIST] [u]Would you like your donated item(s) back?[/u] Please do not hesitate to ask me! Items will be returned via CR or PM. Don't be shy! ^-^ [u]All items donated to the Prize Pool will not be removed unless the donater would like their items back. Donated items may be taken out at any time, no matter the round, if the donator wishes it.[/u] [center][b][u]I have the right to remove items from the Prize Pool at any time.[/u][/b][/center]
P R I Z E P O O L

Runner-ups and honorable mentions have the option to pick something out of the Prize Pool! Prizes will vary per round. Feel free to donate to the Prize Pool! The runner-up will have first pick (if they so choose to take a prize). Other than that, the Prize Pool is a "first come, first served" thing. First, second, and third place will not be able to pick from the Prize Pool. Assuming there is enough prizes, there will be 15-50 items per round.

Prize Pool wrote:
Pale Roundhorn Onyx Roundhorn Crimson Aviator Scarf Gold Aviator Scarf Plum Wooly Coat Spiral Daze Learned Sage Tassel Fish Oil Vegetable Oil Marsh Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion Crown of Bones Tropical Birdskull Headdress Hewn Philosopher's Veil Forestsong Haori Blue Warrior Haori White Protective Eyewear Silver Filigree Tail Guard Peacekeeping Vest Gold Filigree Wing Guard Gold Aviator Satchel Weary Focus Green Lace Collar Black Lace Ribbons Pink Wooly Coat Brown Wolf Cape Glowing Red Clawtips Copper Filigree Breastplate Glowing Blue Clawtips Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Cobwebs Druidic Emblem

Interested in donating to the Prize Pool?

If so,
  • Please send items by CR or PM with a message saying you are wanting to donate to the Prize Pool.
  • Only Apparel, Familiars, and Baldwin (including goo, slime, etc.) items will be accepted. The only exception is a stack (of at least 25) of the same food item.

Would you like your donated item(s) back?

Please do not hesitate to ask me! Items will be returned via CR or PM. Don't be shy! ^-^

All items donated to the Prize Pool will not be removed unless the donater would like their items back. Donated items may be taken out at any time, no matter the round, if the donator wishes it.

I have the right to remove items from the Prize Pool at any time.
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
P I N G L I S T S

If you notice you are not on the correct pinglist, not added on correctly, or not supposed to be on any of the lists please let me know!

Current Participants:

Ping for Next Round:
Nekomori
fistfulofdragons
Luca20
Kairo
Mustahsin
crowmachine
Amorah
IllusiveWyvern
Imani
Nivix
Deestracted
Draconequis
StormDragon21
Yates
End3rStorm

Check for Interest:
@/Kairo
@/NewtQuinzel
P I N G L I S T S

If you notice you are not on the correct pinglist, not added on correctly, or not supposed to be on any of the lists please let me know!

Current Participants:

Ping for Next Round:
Nekomori
fistfulofdragons
Luca20
Kairo
Mustahsin
crowmachine
Amorah
IllusiveWyvern
Imani
Nivix
Deestracted
Draconequis
StormDragon21
Yates
End3rStorm

Check for Interest:
@/Kairo
@/NewtQuinzel
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
And finally, HOW TO SIGN UP. (dun dun dunnn) [code]@Physik [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [b]When does this contest end?:[/b] [b]Would you like to be pinged for the next round?:[/b] [b]Questions (leave blank if none):[/b] [b]Anything else? (leave blank if none):[/b] [b]Rules are good, no?:[/b][/code]
And finally, HOW TO SIGN UP. (dun dun dunnn)

Code:
@Physik [b]Dragon BBCode:[/b] [b]When does this contest end?:[/b] [b]Would you like to be pinged for the next round?:[/b] [b]Questions (leave blank if none):[/b] [b]Anything else? (leave blank if none):[/b] [b]Rules are good, no?:[/b]
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
Post of Fame

Round 1 No theme

Round 2 Spooky

Round 3 Warm Colors

Round 4 Cool Colors
Post of Fame

Round 1 No theme

Round 2 Spooky

Round 3 Warm Colors

Round 4 Cool Colors
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
Notes

Round 1 Entries (July 14 - 22, 2017) - make sure to set a theme for future rounds.

July 22, 2017 - setting maximum amount of contestants to 30 after Round 1

Notes

Round 1 Entries (July 14 - 22, 2017) - make sure to set a theme for future rounds.

July 22, 2017 - setting maximum amount of contestants to 30 after Round 1

0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
And we're readdyyy!
And we're readdyyy!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@Physik Dragon BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33092905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330930/33092905_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22109373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221094/22109373_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32627372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326274/32627372_350.png[/img] [/url] When does this contest end?: July 25, 2017 at 18:00 FR time Would you like to be pinged for the next round?: yes! Questions (leave blank if none): Anything else? (leave blank if none): Light likes to dominate, eh?
@Physik

Dragon BBCode:

33092905_350.png

22109373_350.png

32627372_350.png

When does this contest end?: July 25, 2017 at 18:00 FR time
Would you like to be pinged for the next round?: yes!
Questions (leave blank if none):
Anything else? (leave blank if none): Light likes to dominate, eh?
9CxYF0H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23