Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers Rising
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 311 312
@counterklock

If that last girl is available (gray/sanguine/crimson) I would love to take her.
@counterklock

If that last girl is available (gray/sanguine/crimson) I would love to take her.
Hey, I'm Corgi. Demi-Pan trash of indeterminate age (maybe 29 [ohgod])

Writer | Artist | Professional Procrastinator
[size=1]@Kirkeyressa @counterklock @Astraya @Mxgatronus @casanovasAnchor @bunnylizard9903 @Donnie @Ebonisa @frameofreality @DigimonOfDragons @SapphireMoon @Gildedspark @koujakward @ChefTonberry @kuwakittens @Klone @Kellendraysia @lunatron @VastPlaguesOfAku @Enamour @Delphi @Oathfinder @Dis @TheGoodAku @TheGardens @Karrotdragoness @Zandelion@TangleFeather @Shotimus @Shocklee @JumpScared @areallifeonion @euradym @rimahadley @seadragon99 @GaleRedglare @Diodol @partypoisoned @HalcyonBlaze @RicochetRomance @Saraceaser @Hijax00 @gbot13 @briestarr @VectorSigma @ToxicE @DarthMaul @Nevinier @Vos @wonknevetnod @yodana @hayato @wrecknrule @soulscoatls @Accelerator @cyndaquilbabe @TippiThief[/size] Hi guys! I'm working on some TF-inspired accent for my personal use but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in I ended up selling them. Here's the Whirl accent I'm working on right now: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xb76iMg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xWqQ5XC.png[/img] Thoughts? Suggestions? I've never tried making accents before but it's really fun!
@Kirkeyressa @counterklock @Astraya @Mxgatronus @casanovasAnchor @bunnylizard9903 @Donnie @Ebonisa @frameofreality @DigimonOfDragons @SapphireMoon @Gildedspark @koujakward @ChefTonberry @kuwakittens @Klone @Kellendraysia @lunatron @VastPlaguesOfAku @Enamour @Delphi @Oathfinder @Dis @TheGoodAku @TheGardens @Karrotdragoness @Zandelion@TangleFeather @Shotimus @Shocklee @JumpScared @areallifeonion @euradym @rimahadley @seadragon99 @GaleRedglare @Diodol @partypoisoned @HalcyonBlaze @RicochetRomance @Saraceaser @Hijax00 @gbot13 @briestarr @VectorSigma @ToxicE @DarthMaul @Nevinier @Vos @wonknevetnod @yodana @hayato @wrecknrule @soulscoatls @Accelerator @cyndaquilbabe @TippiThief

Hi guys! I'm working on some TF-inspired accent for my personal use but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in I ended up selling them. Here's the Whirl accent I'm working on right now:

Xb76iMg.png
xWqQ5XC.png

Thoughts? Suggestions? I've never tried making accents before but it's really fun!

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
@Accelerator I love that and would absolutely buy a copy hot dang.

edit: aah, but I think FR has some rules against covering up the eyes. Better double check on that.
@Accelerator I love that and would absolutely buy a copy hot dang.

edit: aah, but I think FR has some rules against covering up the eyes. Better double check on that.
DLXi1Mq.png
@Hayato [i]oh no he's gorgeous[/i] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/IVOkv8YxvegGQ/giphy.gif[/img] If he's still available I'll gladly adopt him![s] I can never have enough Ridgies in my lair[/s]
@Hayato

oh no he's gorgeous

giphy.gif

If he's still available I'll gladly adopt him! I can never have enough Ridgies in my lair
cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
@yodana yes i still have him oh thank god someone wants him bless you ill send him right over (I also have a hard time with ridgie hoarding)
@yodana yes i still have him oh thank god someone wants him bless you ill send him right over (I also have a hard time with ridgie hoarding)
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.pngpHdilPb.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
@Hayato

I'll take good care of this gorgeous golden boy, he's in good hands! n_n

@Hayato

I'll take good care of this gorgeous golden boy, he's in good hands! n_n

cee8ba478dfb8b2466d30ba504720fa9990dee0e.png
@Nevinier KGkhg sorry for the long wait - I was actually waiting to hear back from someone interested in her, but they never actually... completed the trade, so I'll set a CR up for you!
@Nevinier KGkhg sorry for the long wait - I was actually waiting to hear back from someone interested in her, but they never actually... completed the trade, so I'll set a CR up for you!
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@Accelerator

Omg, I love it!!!! Shoot, now i should get a whirl just to showcase the stunning accent...

And omg don't hesitate on coming up with more, and throwing out the ideas here... i myself complete a TFA Optimus one and am working on a primus one.... [wink wonk to all of ya'll in the thread, i'll post the tfa one soon enough]
@Accelerator

Omg, I love it!!!! Shoot, now i should get a whirl just to showcase the stunning accent...

And omg don't hesitate on coming up with more, and throwing out the ideas here... i myself complete a TFA Optimus one and am working on a primus one.... [wink wonk to all of ya'll in the thread, i'll post the tfa one soon enough]
@kirkeyressa *VIBRATES EXCITEDLY*
@kirkeyressa *VIBRATES EXCITEDLY*
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
Ok, about time i posted this... [skin=24555] [b]I made a TFA Optimus Prime accent!![/b] *audience applause* I made it specifically for @counterklock 's Optimus, but i decided to print 4 extras, with counterklock's permission, for anyone who would want one. Here's what it'll look like on counterklock's Optimus! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=27185077&skin=24555&apparel=23138,23730,24053&xt=dressing.png[/img] I'm currently selling two on the AH, one for 500g and the other for 600,000t. Feel free to also PM me for offers! (wishlist on Almach's page, just sayin') Also, feel free to plop in either on this thread or in PMs if you have would like to see an accent for one of your dragons! I've been entertaining the idea of a male TFP Megatron, and I think that a lot of people here would get some use out of it...
Ok, about time i posted this...

I made a TFA Optimus Prime accent!! *audience applause*

I made it specifically for @counterklock 's Optimus, but i decided to print 4 extras, with counterklock's permission, for anyone who would want one.

Here's what it'll look like on counterklock's Optimus!

dragon?did=27185077&skin=24555&apparel=23138,23730,24053&xt=dressing.png

I'm currently selling two on the AH, one for 500g and the other for 600,000t. Feel free to also PM me for offers! (wishlist on Almach's page, just sayin')

Also, feel free to plop in either on this thread or in PMs if you have would like to see an accent for one of your dragons! I've been entertaining the idea of a male TFP Megatron, and I think that a lot of people here would get some use out of it...
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 311 312