Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Kaitii's Mass Hatches
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 524 525
@NightRising

it's no problem, hopefully i end up hatching cute babs for people lmao

heck your writing is so good and man does my lair need some lore written but i'm a weird noodle who likes to write their own things (i like the consistency in my mediocre writing lol) but thank you so much for the offer!!

@Kyoya

AND YET UR ALWAYS UP AT 3AM omg go to bed

hopefully i hatch you that triple lav lmao

@Tigenki

i'm hoping to keep doing these until i quit fr aka when i d I E so there's a pretty good chance I will! tbh even if i'm not doing regular mass hatches at that point i'm still gonna do my gosh diddly darn best to mass hatch for everyone's special days
@NightRising

it's no problem, hopefully i end up hatching cute babs for people lmao

heck your writing is so good and man does my lair need some lore written but i'm a weird noodle who likes to write their own things (i like the consistency in my mediocre writing lol) but thank you so much for the offer!!

@Kyoya

AND YET UR ALWAYS UP AT 3AM omg go to bed

hopefully i hatch you that triple lav lmao

@Tigenki

i'm hoping to keep doing these until i quit fr aka when i d I E so there's a pretty good chance I will! tbh even if i'm not doing regular mass hatches at that point i'm still gonna do my gosh diddly darn best to mass hatch for everyone's special days
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii

oh, this is so sweet!! I'm planning a mass hatch for my birthday (only like. 20 or so haha), and if you wanted tohatch another one to help my chances of a bauty that'd be very appreciated haha!
my bday is august 11~
@Kaitii

oh, this is so sweet!! I'm planning a mass hatch for my birthday (only like. 20 or so haha), and if you wanted tohatch another one to help my chances of a bauty that'd be very appreciated haha!
my bday is august 11~
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Kaitii

ahahah its good i'm the exact same way actually -- i don't get why people buy lore?? but i'm the one selling it so better to not ask questions /shrugs/ & thanks for the compliment! <3

i'm excited already and this really warms my heart ahhh can't wait for it to begin!
@Kaitii

ahahah its good i'm the exact same way actually -- i don't get why people buy lore?? but i'm the one selling it so better to not ask questions /shrugs/ & thanks for the compliment! <3

i'm excited already and this really warms my heart ahhh can't wait for it to begin!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Kaitii

That's very kind of you. Unfortunately my special dates are really far off, but if you don't mind getting around to it when time passes, any hatchling born on February 10th would hold my interest.
@Kaitii

That's very kind of you. Unfortunately my special dates are really far off, but if you don't mind getting around to it when time passes, any hatchling born on February 10th would hold my interest.
Awww That's so sweet!! <3 <3 <3
Awww That's so sweet!! <3 <3 <3
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
25th of March is the most special date to me but there's almost a year until that
so
my bday is 16th of August! still a long way xD
this is really nice of you!
25th of March is the most special date to me but there's almost a year until that
so
my bday is 16th of August! still a long way xD
this is really nice of you!
The names's Jax, and my pronouns are they/them.
mweh
I'm 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@Kaitii

Wow, this is so nice of you!! Thank you :D! I would love to see a muss hatch on the 28th January (my birthday) T-T
I probably will hatch some eggs on that day too (but only like one egg of every flight), but if you like one of my hatchlings, and I don't want it, we could trade :D!
@Kaitii

Wow, this is so nice of you!! Thank you :D! I would love to see a muss hatch on the 28th January (my birthday) T-T
I probably will hatch some eggs on that day too (but only like one egg of every flight), but if you like one of my hatchlings, and I don't want it, we could trade :D!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
@Kaitii

oh dang, no hatch today, and its my anniversary hahahah ^>^*****

i will likely hatch myself hahaha. The next date i would need would be JUly 6th lol.. too far away from now.. so i think im good whenever you hatch.
@Kaitii

oh dang, no hatch today, and its my anniversary hahahah ^>^*****

i will likely hatch myself hahaha. The next date i would need would be JUly 6th lol.. too far away from now.. so i think im good whenever you hatch.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Kaitii

Ahh, thank you, that's so nice~ c: Could you hatch one on Halloween?
@Kaitii

Ahh, thank you, that's so nice~ c: Could you hatch one on Halloween?
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Kaitii this is such a nice offer! my birthday is august 29th- if you would possibly be able to do a hatch then that would be amazing! ;v;
but also no big deal if not :)
@Kaitii this is such a nice offer! my birthday is august 29th- if you would possibly be able to do a hatch then that would be amazing! ;v;
but also no big deal if not :)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 524 525