Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Runecatchers: Subspecies Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Aaaand we're live. Probably. I think.

Whew.
Aaaand we're live. Probably. I think.

Whew.
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana - OOH, can I be added to the general pinglist?
@Enriana - OOH, can I be added to the general pinglist?
@Quiller

You most certainly can! I'll add you right now. :)
@Quiller

You most certainly can! I'll add you right now. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana,

How magnificent! The thread looks amazing!

Could you add me to the general ping list? I think I'm probably going to need a few Runecatchers for my clan. ^^
@Enriana,

How magnificent! The thread looks amazing!

Could you add me to the general ping list? I think I'm probably going to need a few Runecatchers for my clan. ^^

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased with how it turned out. And I'll add you to the pinglist right now. :D
@Kitiara

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased with how it turned out. And I'll add you to the pinglist right now. :D
@Enriana

Can I please be added to a general pinglist? Runecatchers are gorgeous! :D
@Enriana

Can I please be added to a general pinglist? Runecatchers are gorgeous! :D
LKY6oWa.png
@Enriana
Can i be added to the pinglist? I really like this subspecies and i might have to get a pair if i ever start a hatchery, which i'm planning to.
@Enriana
Can i be added to the pinglist? I really like this subspecies and i might have to get a pair if i ever start a hatchery, which i'm planning to.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@Enriana

Everything looks great!! Please add me to the general pinglist as well B)
@Enriana

Everything looks great!! Please add me to the general pinglist as well B)
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Enriana It looks beeeeautiful!!!

If I'm already on the pinglist of your hatchery, would that cover pings for runecatchers updates toooo?
@Enriana It looks beeeeautiful!!!

If I'm already on the pinglist of your hatchery, would that cover pings for runecatchers updates toooo?
tumblr_ouq7f7udIz1v8lm95o1_r3_100.gif3DgI354.gif
To ping me, use @Knightess, not KnightLESS or KnightNESS. They're really cool names, but I won't see the message! ;o; Thanks~

ZGitmNV.png
@Enriana You actually made me want a Pearlcatcher, that is a whole new level of impressive. That lore is everything I didn't know I needed.
Can I please be added to the specific pinglist for Hecate and Aether?
@Enriana You actually made me want a Pearlcatcher, that is a whole new level of impressive. That lore is everything I didn't know I needed.
Can I please be added to the specific pinglist for Hecate and Aether?
they/them pronouns LuD1AQ6.pngyOUrClm.pngfZk1sPQ.png You can call me Silver.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42