Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [subspecies] Shatter Dergs (old thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Shadowfire1223 @jadeandmarble @KarrotDragoness @Zyxyz

Hello friends! I've developed some more lore and an intro RP if that interests anyone. I also added a derg registry on the front page! If this thread ends up becoming more popular I may make a new thread so I have more posts on the front page saved.

I'll be busy this week but Shadowfire has helped me a bit with ideas for flight based powers, and those will become subspecies canon soon!

Just wondering, would anyone be interested in some RP, art groups, or any extra things relating to the subspecies? I'd love for this to be a nice welcoming place :>
@Shadowfire1223 @jadeandmarble @KarrotDragoness @Zyxyz

Hello friends! I've developed some more lore and an intro RP if that interests anyone. I also added a derg registry on the front page! If this thread ends up becoming more popular I may make a new thread so I have more posts on the front page saved.

I'll be busy this week but Shadowfire has helped me a bit with ideas for flight based powers, and those will become subspecies canon soon!

Just wondering, would anyone be interested in some RP, art groups, or any extra things relating to the subspecies? I'd love for this to be a nice welcoming place :>
@GhostPaladin

:D I'm excited to see the new lore (and maybe might have bought a boy who needs a Hex scroll)!

Not sure what I could contribute to any groups, but I'd love to see any evolve from the thread. :)
@GhostPaladin

:D I'm excited to see the new lore (and maybe might have bought a boy who needs a Hex scroll)!

Not sure what I could contribute to any groups, but I'd love to see any evolve from the thread. :)
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
[center]@GhostPaladin Aaaah, I have a boy who is perfect for this qvq Are we allowed to register our own shatters? Because I have this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30220087] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302201/30220087_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@GhostPaladin

Aaaah, I have a boy who is perfect for this qvq
Are we allowed to register our own shatters?
Because I have this boy:

30220087_350.png
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@Shadowfire1223

Ohhhh boy I see him and I can't wait to see how he turns out!! ;0;

@TangleFeather

Yeah man!! I'll add him to the registry asap! :>
@Shadowfire1223

Ohhhh boy I see him and I can't wait to see how he turns out!! ;0;

@TangleFeather

Yeah man!! I'll add him to the registry asap! :>
@GhostPaladin

Me either, tbh. @_@ My apparel skills are...questionable.

I'm kinda thinking of putting the lore from before to him; that he joined the Preservites. But that has to wait until those are specified more. :D (Light dragons love truth and knowledge... Darker intent, hm, Solitude? I wonder...)
@GhostPaladin

Me either, tbh. @_@ My apparel skills are...questionable.

I'm kinda thinking of putting the lore from before to him; that he joined the Preservites. But that has to wait until those are specified more. :D (Light dragons love truth and knowledge... Darker intent, hm, Solitude? I wonder...)
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
Hi! I subscribed because your lore looks very interesting and I´m really curious about any additions! I don´t know if I´ll try and get my own because I´ve got more plans for my lair than I know what to do with... but then again they do look great, so I might just have to see where one of them would fit in my lore. :D
Hi! I subscribed because your lore looks very interesting and I´m really curious about any additions! I don´t know if I´ll try and get my own because I´ve got more plans for my lair than I know what to do with... but then again they do look great, so I might just have to see where one of them would fit in my lore. :D
@GhostPaladin

I'd love a RP and art group!
this is a lovely idea and it inspired me for plot and lore for 3 of my dragons so far! id love to participate and share more!
@GhostPaladin

I'd love a RP and art group!
this is a lovely idea and it inspired me for plot and lore for 3 of my dragons so far! id love to participate and share more!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
image courtsey of seepratintti
@Morigan

Hello!! Whether or not you get a Shatter or not, I'm super excited that you're interested in the lore! I don't write much so I'm glad its okay! ;u;

@KarrotDragoness

Ahh I'm glad the lore helps! I definitely plan to implement them in the future! :>
@Morigan

Hello!! Whether or not you get a Shatter or not, I'm super excited that you're interested in the lore! I don't write much so I'm glad its okay! ;u;

@KarrotDragoness

Ahh I'm glad the lore helps! I definitely plan to implement them in the future! :>
HELLO FRIEND I HAVE A CHILD DELPHINUS
HELLO FRIEND I HAVE A CHILD DELPHINUS
@ttorchwoodd

DUDE IM??????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAA ILL ADD HIM TO THE REGISTRY ASAP
@ttorchwoodd

DUDE IM??????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAA ILL ADD HIM TO THE REGISTRY ASAP
1 2 3 4 5 6