Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Discussion: Familiar Matching!
1 2
I did this a whole lot but nowdays I'm just sadly trying to get my familiars awakened in some kind of order 8'B No more matches for me.
I did this a whole lot but nowdays I'm just sadly trying to get my familiars awakened in some kind of order 8'B No more matches for me.
[quote name="Kaegro" date=2017-01-02 14:50:42] [center]Oatix and his Cinder Mith are a natural smithing team, [/quote] @Kaegro More like natural [i]mithing team.[/i] EYYYYYYY
Quote:
Oatix and his Cinder Mith are a natural smithing team,
@Kaegro More like natural mithing team. EYYYYYYY
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
this is one of my favorite topics yet, it was hard to choose just three familiars because most of my non-flight reps have matching familiars :D
this is one of my favorite topics yet, it was hard to choose just three familiars because most of my non-flight reps have matching familiars :D
Ahhhhh! I love so many of these!!! I think that later I'm gonna edit this post and ping my top three! *giggles* Aw, I LOVE familiars!! This week's theme was perfect!! (\( >ω<)/)
Ahhhhh! I love so many of these!!! I think that later I'm gonna edit this post and ping my top three! *giggles* Aw, I LOVE familiars!! This week's theme was perfect!! (\( >ω<)/)
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.png
Cayde ~ He/They
@Osiem WOW your dragons are amazingly well matched!
@Osiem WOW your dragons are amazingly well matched!
GiIA9ZO.png
Siennia
@Aequorin will there be a spotlight for the Night of the Nocturne theme week?

Pardon if this has been asked before, kinda new at this;;
@Aequorin will there be a spotlight for the Night of the Nocturne theme week?

Pardon if this has been asked before, kinda new at this;;
uDNAbBS.png
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
1 2