Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ][ HALL of the ELDERS ][ - Lineage Hunt
1 2 3 4
@foreverago

Awww thank you! Someday I hope to HAVE one, but yeah, can't use the same title anymore, cuz ancients means something else now, and was told we'd have issues with people bugging the players that hold those ancients.

But I appreciate the comments and we need to compare our dragons! Also have babies from my two best lines...just never got back to working on this.
@foreverago

Awww thank you! Someday I hope to HAVE one, but yeah, can't use the same title anymore, cuz ancients means something else now, and was told we'd have issues with people bugging the players that hold those ancients.

But I appreciate the comments and we need to compare our dragons! Also have babies from my two best lines...just never got back to working on this.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

Oh yeah I totally understand that. Such a shame too cause of all the work but it, but hopefully one day you can continue! I always thought old bloodlines were so interesting
@paintminion

Oh yeah I totally understand that. Such a shame too cause of all the work but it, but hopefully one day you can continue! I always thought old bloodlines were so interesting
lightshield_divider_by_starkindlerstudio-dajsymg.png
@paintminion - Great work on this!
Noxus and Fray give you their thumbs up ;)
(Oh and they still breed by the way, just very exclusively)
@paintminion - Great work on this!
Noxus and Fray give you their thumbs up ;)
(Oh and they still breed by the way, just very exclusively)
@Sky I would dearly love a baby or few from the 1st USER Elders! lol. Their lineage would be so much easier to represent, lol.

I gave up on this ages ago and moved it to my dragons, but I still respect my elders and still love them dearly. Thank you for the thumbs up! That means a lot coming from them!!!
@Sky I would dearly love a baby or few from the 1st USER Elders! lol. Their lineage would be so much easier to represent, lol.

I gave up on this ages ago and moved it to my dragons, but I still respect my elders and still love them dearly. Thank you for the thumbs up! That means a lot coming from them!!!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
1 2 3 4