mUqDyYo.gif Princess of the Twinkling Stars! eACcsIx.gif
@RandomSlasher
Ayye sign me up please
there is a startling lack of ace colored dragons in my lair
@RandomSlasher
Ayye sign me up please
there is a startling lack of ace colored dragons in my lair
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
I didn't even realize it myself, but I've got two ace flag spiral females in my lair. I love their colors (and if you run out I may end up with some of my own I can donate)
I didn't even realize it myself, but I've got two ace flag spiral females in my lair. I love their colors (and if you run out I may end up with some of my own I can donate)
tDeKDnH.pngKtLTLcK.png
@RandomSlasher These seem to be pretty popular already so it'll be hard to nab one but I am super interested! That color combo is fantastic, I'd love to be pinged when the nest hatches ^^
@RandomSlasher These seem to be pretty popular already so it'll be hard to nab one but I am super interested! That color combo is fantastic, I'd love to be pinged when the nest hatches ^^
@EmpressKat @CitrineRose @GymLeaderClemont Gotcha down as interested! :D
@EmpressKat @CitrineRose @GymLeaderClemont Gotcha down as interested! :D
@adorableAxolotl Well I'm not planning to just breed them once, so no worries there! I'm keeping a list of those interested and am basically planning to offer them on a priority basis (ie, the first folks who ask get first dibs, if they pass I go to the next) so at worst, if you want one, you'll just be in for a little bit of a wait.

I can't even breed them for a month, since the female started life as a skydancer and was just born today. But if you're patient and still want one, you'll definitely get one eventually! :)
@adorableAxolotl Well I'm not planning to just breed them once, so no worries there! I'm keeping a list of those interested and am basically planning to offer them on a priority basis (ie, the first folks who ask get first dibs, if they pass I go to the next) so at worst, if you want one, you'll just be in for a little bit of a wait.

I can't even breed them for a month, since the female started life as a skydancer and was just born today. But if you're patient and still want one, you'll definitely get one eventually! :)
@RandomSlasher Ok, I understand now, thank you for explaining. Sorry if I came across as super impatient, breeding pair pinglists are quite overwhelming! ^^; But yeah, they are both going to be quite stunning, best of luck with geneing them up :D
@RandomSlasher Ok, I understand now, thank you for explaining. Sorry if I came across as super impatient, breeding pair pinglists are quite overwhelming! ^^; But yeah, they are both going to be quite stunning, best of luck with geneing them up :D
@adorableAxolotl Oh no not at all! :D I just wanted to reassure you that you would definitely eventually get one, if you still wanted one when I finally got their breeding going! :) You didn't come across impatient at all. :D
@adorableAxolotl Oh no not at all! :D I just wanted to reassure you that you would definitely eventually get one, if you still wanted one when I finally got their breeding going! :) You didn't come across impatient at all. :D
@RandomSlasher Thank you for that, I appreciate it! You are very kind :D
@RandomSlasher Thank you for that, I appreciate it! You are very kind :D
@RandomSlasher - I have negative lair space, but these guys are amazing! Could I be on the pinglist, please? With all this interest, by the time it gets to me maybe I'll have room!
@RandomSlasher - I have negative lair space, but these guys are amazing! Could I be on the pinglist, please? With all this interest, by the time it gets to me maybe I'll have room!
xFe9FrH.png
Agent of T.R.I.D.E.N.T.
S.T.R.E.A.M Agent Sigma - Level 7 Clearance
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED] to [REDACTED][REDACTED].
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11