Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Show me your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5
@Salathielly [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=10&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=462bf2b187eb7ef69bbec01a50833d1a9c181fe7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is[i] tentative[/i]. I'd love him to have a purple range glimmer but at this point, I'm just gonna be happy to have a male pearlie with petals lol This scry is Radioactive/Obsidian/Orchid And yeah, so do I. Marching season is pretty fun! Thank you though ^W^ I appreciate the well wishes so much (/^W^)/
@Salathielly

dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=10&gender=0&tert=69&tertgene=10&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=462bf2b187eb7ef69bbec01a50833d1a9c181fe7&dummyext=prev.png
This is tentative. I'd love him to have a purple range glimmer but at this point, I'm just gonna be happy to have a male pearlie with petals lol
This scry is Radioactive/Obsidian/Orchid

And yeah, so do I. Marching season is pretty fun! Thank you though ^W^ I appreciate the well wishes so much (/^W^)/
@BloodGem

I got him from this lovely hatchery, though they don't seem to have much for sale right now. ^_^;;
@BloodGem

I got him from this lovely hatchery, though they don't seem to have much for sale right now. ^_^;;
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Birdie99

Aww, so pretty! >w< I hope you can find a dragon like him soon!

Will you be able to play your instrument from the sidelines?
@Birdie99

Aww, so pretty! >w< I hope you can find a dragon like him soon!

Will you be able to play your instrument from the sidelines?
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Birdie99 @Salathielly You two are so lucky ;-; the main dream petal dragon I'm looking for is: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=13&breed=2&element=10&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=79&auth=6d683ee51d8338b6acfbf53bd2eaa0e6c1cd047d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] @Salathielly Oh ok, that's ok ^_^
@Birdie99 @Salathielly You two are so lucky ;-; the main dream petal dragon I'm looking for is:
dragon?age=1&body=120&bodygene=13&breed=2&element=10&gender=1&tert=79&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=79&auth=6d683ee51d8338b6acfbf53bd2eaa0e6c1cd047d&dummyext=prev.png

@Salathielly Oh ok, that's ok ^_^
@Salathielly

Thank you ^^;; I'm excited to try and get him <3

Well....Idk. I'm usually a tenor sax player, but my BD moved me to drumline, specifically bass drum 4 so. I gotta figure out what she's gonna have me do. It's gonna be an odd experience.
@Salathielly

Thank you ^^;; I'm excited to try and get him <3

Well....Idk. I'm usually a tenor sax player, but my BD moved me to drumline, specifically bass drum 4 so. I gotta figure out what she's gonna have me do. It's gonna be an odd experience.
@BloodGem

OH.
OH MY GOODNESS
What a lovely bab! *0*
I wish you luck in finding her! She's so pretty
@BloodGem

OH.
OH MY GOODNESS
What a lovely bab! *0*
I wish you luck in finding her! She's so pretty
@Birdie99

Bass drum? Oh my! D: Seems to me like it would be easier to play tenor sax from the sides, but it's going to be really hard to carry that big drum around with your ankle. >.>;;
@Birdie99

Bass drum? Oh my! D: Seems to me like it would be easier to play tenor sax from the sides, but it's going to be really hard to carry that big drum around with your ankle. >.>;;
@BloodGem

Watermelon petals is really pretty! What color green is that?
@BloodGem

Watermelon petals is really pretty! What color green is that?
@Birdie99
Thank you!! I'd do so much for her ;-;
@Birdie99
Thank you!! I'd do so much for her ;-;
@Salathielly ikr? It's mantis :>
@Salathielly ikr? It's mantis :>
1 2 3 4 5