Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Dreameater Subspecies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Serenitairium I would like to be a breeder please.
Username: SabreRose
User ID: 257040
Breeding Pair(s): Bela
and Frost

Breed Type(s): Imperials
Breeder Notes: All offspring will be orca/obs/obs with stripes and underbelly. Falcon or Jupiter for primary.
@Serenitairium I would like to be a breeder please.
Username: SabreRose
User ID: 257040
Breeding Pair(s): Bela
and Frost

Breed Type(s): Imperials
Breeder Notes: All offspring will be orca/obs/obs with stripes and underbelly. Falcon or Jupiter for primary.
VmD9ayq.png
@SabreRose I'll get you added later today or first thing tomorrow as I am currently on my phone and away from my desktop. Also Welcome to the breeder's on Dreameater's :D
@SabreRose I'll get you added later today or first thing tomorrow as I am currently on my phone and away from my desktop. Also Welcome to the breeder's on Dreameater's :D
pBnBIS6.png
@Serenitairium That's great thank you! =D
@Serenitairium That's great thank you! =D
VmD9ayq.png
@Serenitairium could I please get my boy Ezekiel registered please and get a badge for him? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31525412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315255/31525412_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Serenitairium could I please get my boy Ezekiel registered please and get a badge for him?

31525412_350.png
QmlGS5S.png
@GracelingWolf Sure thing I'll get him registered now, Also the badge for the bio's is on the first page of this thread under the Badge & Banner's link at the top of the first post. The code is there too feel free to add it to you're dragons bio.
@GracelingWolf Sure thing I'll get him registered now, Also the badge for the bio's is on the first page of this thread under the Badge & Banner's link at the top of the first post. The code is there too feel free to add it to you're dragons bio.
pBnBIS6.png
@Serenitairium
Hello~ Could I be pinged or PM'd for when Cypher and Andromeda breed please? :3

@DigitalElf
I'd also love a ping/PM for when Naberius and Naamah breed; should you choose to breed them in Shadow/Ice/Plague!

@RoseWoodLilly
And could I be pinged/PM'd for Kauto and Adrasteia should you breed in Shadow/Ice/Plague and produce any Imps?

Sorry for all the pings! ;;' I just found this species recently and now I need one.
A very specific one at that OTL there goes all my treasure.
@Serenitairium
Hello~ Could I be pinged or PM'd for when Cypher and Andromeda breed please? :3

@DigitalElf
I'd also love a ping/PM for when Naberius and Naamah breed; should you choose to breed them in Shadow/Ice/Plague!

@RoseWoodLilly
And could I be pinged/PM'd for Kauto and Adrasteia should you breed in Shadow/Ice/Plague and produce any Imps?

Sorry for all the pings! ;;' I just found this species recently and now I need one.
A very specific one at that OTL there goes all my treasure.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

OH drat if I had gotten this message a day earlier >< they are actually in now but its my own Arcane nest... If your okay waiting though I can try get a Shadow nest for next time?
@RoyalSorceress

OH drat if I had gotten this message a day earlier >< they are actually in now but its my own Arcane nest... If your okay waiting though I can try get a Shadow nest for next time?
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@DigitalElf

Definitely! :D I have a ton of dragons I'm trying to get anyway; may be kind on my funds not to splurge all in one go haha.
@DigitalElf

Definitely! :D I have a ton of dragons I'm trying to get anyway; may be kind on my funds not to splurge all in one go haha.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress I will ping you in the sales thread when they have hatched and been put up for sale.
@RoyalSorceress I will ping you in the sales thread when they have hatched and been put up for sale.
pBnBIS6.png
i probably should have done this a while ago haha. @Serenitairium I wish to register my dragon(s) please Dragon Name: Evelyn Dragon ID: 26940163 Linked Image of Dragon(s):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26940163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269402/26940163_350.png[/img] [/url]
i probably should have done this a while ago haha.

@Serenitairium
I wish to register my dragon(s) please
Dragon Name: Evelyn
Dragon ID: 26940163
Linked Image of Dragon(s):
26940163_350.png

VGlYaSx.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16