Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Scrying New Dream Dragons?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="HellionHydra" date=2016-06-09 16:28:08] Even though I [i]despise[/i] the new colour wheel, I've got a few good ideas for future dragons. Although they'll be near impossible to find. [/quote] @HellionHydra Oh no! What don't you like about it? (I for one am still miffed that Maize and Cream are so far away from Ivory, Flaxen, and Sanddollar) Also, if you wait long enough, I'm sure some hatchery or another will put together an Abyss/Abyss/Cyan and Cream/Robin/Robin pairs- those seem like they'd have widespread appeal
HellionHydra wrote on 2016-06-09:
Even though I despise the new colour wheel, I've got a few good ideas for future dragons. Although they'll be near impossible to find.
@HellionHydra
Oh no! What don't you like about it?
(I for one am still miffed that Maize and Cream are so far away from Ivory, Flaxen, and Sanddollar)

Also, if you wait long enough, I'm sure some hatchery or another will put together an Abyss/Abyss/Cyan and Cream/Robin/Robin pairs- those seem like they'd have widespread appeal
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven

Personally, I can't stand how many colours there are and how a large majority of them look almost the same as current ones (Such as antique and maize). And how a lot of them look like just an old colour with higher contrast.

In my opinion, upgrading from 67 to 100 or so would probably be much better than upgrading to 177, which would not only reduce confusion, cause less disturbance to breeding pairs, but would also have given staff more time to get some more cool stuff out (Could you imagine if we had gotten a new breed for the anniversary? That would have been amazing). Plus, a lot of the corrections they did took away some of the novelty of certain dragons—obsidian vipera ridgebacks, sand vipera, seafoam current, that stuff.

And the new underbelly on mirrors covering the head looks awful to me. It can look good on some dragons, but for every mirror I've wanted it looks pretty... blegh. I mean, why even call it underbelly if it goes on their heads? Why not call it under-and-also-on-top-belly??? And iridescent looks so... aggressively high contrast now, it just hurts my eyes. And don't even get me started on changing gold crystal and facet. It looks like some neon yellow vomit now.

(Sorry, I'm just really salty about this. It ruined some of my favourite dragons and features :( I understand why a lot of people love this update, it just isn't really for me :P)
@ToasterOven

Personally, I can't stand how many colours there are and how a large majority of them look almost the same as current ones (Such as antique and maize). And how a lot of them look like just an old colour with higher contrast.

In my opinion, upgrading from 67 to 100 or so would probably be much better than upgrading to 177, which would not only reduce confusion, cause less disturbance to breeding pairs, but would also have given staff more time to get some more cool stuff out (Could you imagine if we had gotten a new breed for the anniversary? That would have been amazing). Plus, a lot of the corrections they did took away some of the novelty of certain dragons—obsidian vipera ridgebacks, sand vipera, seafoam current, that stuff.

And the new underbelly on mirrors covering the head looks awful to me. It can look good on some dragons, but for every mirror I've wanted it looks pretty... blegh. I mean, why even call it underbelly if it goes on their heads? Why not call it under-and-also-on-top-belly??? And iridescent looks so... aggressively high contrast now, it just hurts my eyes. And don't even get me started on changing gold crystal and facet. It looks like some neon yellow vomit now.

(Sorry, I'm just really salty about this. It ruined some of my favourite dragons and features :( I understand why a lot of people love this update, it just isn't really for me :P)
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
I finally have a dream dragon to actively search for: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=99&auth=cc9e1bcb58db6e0358a762341d98a0f940d17bac&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She's gorgeous, and her combo fits on so many breeds and genders ;-;
I finally have a dream dragon to actively search for:

dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=11&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=85&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=99&auth=cc9e1bcb58db6e0358a762341d98a0f940d17bac&dummyext=prev.png

She's gorgeous, and her combo fits on so many breeds and genders ;-;
HxP6kXi.png xxx call me allude or ally | she / her | FR +2 | lore
@HellionHydra
totally understandable! The blue/green range is ridiculously huge now, and the white/grey range has a lot of colors that only justify themselves as 'different enough' from their neighbor by having different petals/poison accents imo

Having said that, a lot of my favorite colors are the super weird ones like tarnish that never would have made it into the wheel if they only expanded to 100^^

But the mirror underbelly, gold cry/face, and weird iri/shim brightness are all bugs that the update mentioned will be fixed.
@HellionHydra
totally understandable! The blue/green range is ridiculously huge now, and the white/grey range has a lot of colors that only justify themselves as 'different enough' from their neighbor by having different petals/poison accents imo

Having said that, a lot of my favorite colors are the super weird ones like tarnish that never would have made it into the wheel if they only expanded to 100^^

But the mirror underbelly, gold cry/face, and weird iri/shim brightness are all bugs that the update mentioned will be fixed.
SshqD6Q.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=2&breed=11&element=8&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=1&winggene=11&wings=121&auth=1197f83c0d650d898f20ab21ed396a9260cc1814&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Antique/Sanguine/Antique Tiger/Peregrine/Circuit Light Nocturne ^-^

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=2&breed=11&element=8&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=1&winggene=11&wings=121&auth=1197f83c0d650d898f20ab21ed396a9260cc1814&dummyext=prev.png

Antique/Sanguine/Antique
Tiger/Peregrine/Circuit
Light Nocturne

^-^
I just got back into FR after quitting for an extended period of time and there's just so much more! In addition to the doubled color selection, at least half of the genes are new to me. I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to making a new dream dragon. I've got a lot of scrying to do. @_@
I just got back into FR after quitting for an extended period of time and there's just so much more! In addition to the doubled color selection, at least half of the genes are new to me. I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to making a new dream dragon. I've got a lot of scrying to do. @_@
rGQO6V7.png
for sure this girl aaa [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=28&auth=95248df5a4e9904ce1fc6f230f7558e699afa2ef&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Peacock Petals/Caribbean Butterfly/Cream Underbelly Female Pearlcatcher Wind Eyes
for sure this girl aaa

dragon?age=1&body=134&bodygene=13&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=13&wings=28&auth=95248df5a4e9904ce1fc6f230f7558e699afa2ef&dummyext=prev.png

Peacock Petals/Caribbean Butterfly/Cream Underbelly
Female Pearlcatcher
Wind Eyes
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
@ToasterOven

Just checked the original pose, and thank god that those things are listed under known issues, I would have gone insane if gold cryface was like that forever. Thank you for pointing that out! As for the new colours like tarnish, they are pretty cool, and you did get me there—they'd probably never be added without expanding so much. 100 would probably be a little small, maybe 110 to 120 would be better. I'm probably just salty about having so many colours, which is hell because I'm colourblind and can't find the dragons I want anymore. Eh, I'll find something eventually.
@ToasterOven

Just checked the original pose, and thank god that those things are listed under known issues, I would have gone insane if gold cryface was like that forever. Thank you for pointing that out! As for the new colours like tarnish, they are pretty cool, and you did get me there—they'd probably never be added without expanding so much. 100 would probably be a little small, maybe 110 to 120 would be better. I'm probably just salty about having so many colours, which is hell because I'm colourblind and can't find the dragons I want anymore. Eh, I'll find something eventually.
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
[center][font=baskerville][color=#70594d]Help me. [img] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=8&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=85&auth=cbe48352e01c703e1b3aaa057193aae15c5a43ff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=8&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=11bdd9844b9654a23cf3563fbf586a0a6faa5552&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Help me.
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=13&breed=6&element=8&gender=0&tert=175&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=85&auth=cbe48352e01c703e1b3aaa057193aae15c5a43ff&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=8&breed=13&element=8&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=9&winggene=13&wings=97&auth=11bdd9844b9654a23cf3563fbf586a0a6faa5552&dummyext=prev.png
wRl0bfQ.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=126&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=9&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=145&auth=ff17d4645f757526e274d0919dde1a6a2cc0e4d3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] One of my new dream dragons. Originally Stonewash/Storm/Stonewash but this is more appealing. Based on one of my dragon ocs btw.
dragon?age=1&body=126&bodygene=10&breed=12&element=9&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=5&winggene=8&wings=145&auth=ff17d4645f757526e274d0919dde1a6a2cc0e4d3&dummyext=prev.png

One of my new dream dragons. Originally Stonewash/Storm/Stonewash but this is more appealing.

Based on one of my dragon ocs btw.

kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8