Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Orchid Butterflies
1 2 3
@BunBon I'm not completely sure, but I want them based around exotic things, possibly?
@BunBon I'm not completely sure, but I want them based around exotic things, possibly?
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal So I keep telling myself not to get invested in more subspecies... but then I keep clicking on subspecies links... My boy Ollivander would look so good as an Orchid Butterfly ;_; (His primary is currently basic) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=24&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=1&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
@WhiteYveltal
So I keep telling myself not to get invested in more subspecies... but then I keep clicking on subspecies links...

My boy Ollivander would look so good as an Orchid Butterfly ;_;
(His primary is currently basic)
dragonpic2.php?body=7&wing=24&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=13&secg=13&tert=1&elem=6&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
v1c0g2x.pnglUVfG4b.png7GZL67L.png
Former Windie! Plague 4 Lyfe!!

I'm nonbinary! My pronouns are:
They/Them/Theirs

10ttDG2.pngXC93sMs.pngtn0RSo5.pnge4Povii.pngH0t7Ypl.pngPgv53XB.png
@TaoEcho He's lovely! Tell me if you decide to breed him or what not!
@TaoEcho He's lovely! Tell me if you decide to breed him or what not!

- +8 fr time
Oh, this is looking like a nice subspecies.
Oh, this is looking like a nice subspecies.
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@WhiteYveltal Have you finalized their accepted colors?
@WhiteYveltal Have you finalized their accepted colors?
@Mojave I will, instead of just being pink, they will be blues, purples and so on, similar to my gal [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214321/21432042_350.png[/img] The pink primaries and secondaries will be in a range of pink, rose, and magenta, and the under bellies will be maize or white. The other colours will follow the base of that.
@Mojave

I will, instead of just being pink, they will be blues, purples and so on, similar to my gal

21432042_350.png

The pink primaries and secondaries will be in a range of pink, rose, and magenta, and the under bellies will be maize or white. The other colours will follow the base of that.

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal ok, thanks! :D
@WhiteYveltal ok, thanks! :D
@Miaow @Evaria @Timelost @Nigiri @Moonlance @FemDemAlchemist @MochaMiel @Bunbon

The time has nearly come! The first two orchid butterflies will have hatchlings! There's only two eggs this time around, so they'll be gone quick
@Miaow @Evaria @Timelost @Nigiri @Moonlance @FemDemAlchemist @MochaMiel @Bunbon

The time has nearly come! The first two orchid butterflies will have hatchlings! There's only two eggs this time around, so they'll be gone quick

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal how much are you selling the babs for?
@WhiteYveltal how much are you selling the babs for?
@Nigiri

Possibly 30k and upwards?
@Nigiri

Possibly 30k and upwards?

- +8 fr time
1 2 3