Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~~Water Flight Subspecies Project~~
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39
@idesofjuly

Since I own that subspecies, I don't mind her being any honorary Sunset subspecies! I can't officially register her to the project unless she has a Sunset mate, but if you want to use the lore and badges feel free to! All I ask is a link back to this thread if you use the title/badges/lore.
@idesofjuly

Since I own that subspecies, I don't mind her being any honorary Sunset subspecies! I can't officially register her to the project unless she has a Sunset mate, but if you want to use the lore and badges feel free to! All I ask is a link back to this thread if you use the title/badges/lore.
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong
You're awesome! Thank you so much, I really, really appreciate it.
@Lionsong
You're awesome! Thank you so much, I really, really appreciate it.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@Lionsong

Hey, I just wanted to let you in on my plans for my sunset pair since you are the creator :) I have added a little piece of lore to fit them into my new hatchery concept. I hope that won't clash with your idea.
As the lore hints: I plan to breed the pair in water, fire and light (It seems plausible to me that these argue about who the ocean sunsets belong to)

Click me
@Lionsong

Hey, I just wanted to let you in on my plans for my sunset pair since you are the creator :) I have added a little piece of lore to fit them into my new hatchery concept. I hope that won't clash with your idea.
As the lore hints: I plan to breed the pair in water, fire and light (It seems plausible to me that these argue about who the ocean sunsets belong to)

Click me
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
@LadySiren

It looks good, and thank you for the credit! As to breeding in Light and Fire, you won't be able to put the WF subspecies badges/sell them listed as WF subspecies hatchies- you can say they are hybrids/relatives/variants/honorary to the Water Flight's Sunset subspecies. (which you marked as hybrid in your lore) If the buyer creates a breeding pair with those hatchies and registers those dragons to this project, then they can use the badges/sell their offspring (if Water element) as Sunset hatchies. OTL Hopefully this makes sense!
@LadySiren

It looks good, and thank you for the credit! As to breeding in Light and Fire, you won't be able to put the WF subspecies badges/sell them listed as WF subspecies hatchies- you can say they are hybrids/relatives/variants/honorary to the Water Flight's Sunset subspecies. (which you marked as hybrid in your lore) If the buyer creates a breeding pair with those hatchies and registers those dragons to this project, then they can use the badges/sell their offspring (if Water element) as Sunset hatchies. OTL Hopefully this makes sense!
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong

I figured as much. I'll mark them as relatives to your Sunsets then.
(And yes, it made perfect sense)
@Lionsong

I figured as much. I'll mark them as relatives to your Sunsets then.
(And yes, it made perfect sense)
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
[center][b][size=5]Welcome Rainbow Darters to the Water Flight Subspecies Project![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=172&auth=df9517cdc152e757e97dbe60d93c75a02bc23f17&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] @itsThirteen New Subspecies!
Welcome Rainbow Darters to the Water Flight Subspecies Project!
dragon?age=1&body=99&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=114&tertgene=11&winggene=1&wings=172&auth=df9517cdc152e757e97dbe60d93c75a02bc23f17&dummyext=prev.png

@itsThirteen New Subspecies!

ctZUH5g.png
[center][b][size=5]Welcome Cambrian Dragons to the Water Flight Subspecies Project![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=34&tertgene=19&winggene=20&wings=8&auth=1b5925774372dbd6a9e56054c29bb944e047fa78&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] @itsThirteen New Subspecies!
Welcome Cambrian Dragons to the Water Flight Subspecies Project!
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=34&tertgene=19&winggene=20&wings=8&auth=1b5925774372dbd6a9e56054c29bb944e047fa78&dummyext=prev.png

ctZUH5g.png
[center][b][size=5]Welcome Swamp Things to the Water Flight Subspecies Project![/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=130&auth=f0e41e6de63fbad7fcc4b550735fbc4f3da64b6c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/center] @itsThirteen New Subspecies!
Welcome Swamp Things to the Water Flight Subspecies Project!
dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=23&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=18&winggene=23&wings=130&auth=f0e41e6de63fbad7fcc4b550735fbc4f3da64b6c&dummyext=prev.png

ctZUH5g.png
@lionsong

I used to have a subspecies, the sunset subspecies. I became inactive a long while back, and I was wondering if it'd be possible to reinstate my subspecies?

Edit: I also have a pair for the squid ink subspecies, which I'm no longer sure is still listed either.
@lionsong

I used to have a subspecies, the sunset subspecies. I became inactive a long while back, and I was wondering if it'd be possible to reinstate my subspecies?

Edit: I also have a pair for the squid ink subspecies, which I'm no longer sure is still listed either.
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Traidy

Welcome back! Edit: your breeding pairs are still registered to the project, so everything is good. If you want to take the subspecies back over as Creator (I can't remember if you held it originally?), I can reinstate that if desired.

Link to in-flight thread if you want to check on the spreadsheet: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl4/1436214
@Traidy

Welcome back! Edit: your breeding pairs are still registered to the project, so everything is good. If you want to take the subspecies back over as Creator (I can't remember if you held it originally?), I can reinstate that if desired.

Link to in-flight thread if you want to check on the spreadsheet: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl4/1436214
ctZUH5g.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39