Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Frigates - U/C
1 2
@Psi omg can you ping me when and if you have any available?
@Psi omg can you ping me when and if you have any available?
0qSbXzX.png
@Psi

I would love to be added on a pinglist if there is going to be a one!
@Psi

I would love to be added on a pinglist if there is going to be a one!
@Psi
I too would love to get a ping if that's a thing.
@Psi
I too would love to get a ping if that's a thing.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@wavesinger @ALKALINESYNTH @WreckandRule

Absolutely! I'm glad these guys are getting some love. I'll definitely add you all to the pinglist once I get this up and running - I've been meaning to work on these more, but real life has just gotten in the way of everything.
@wavesinger @ALKALINESYNTH @WreckandRule

Absolutely! I'm glad these guys are getting some love. I'll definitely add you all to the pinglist once I get this up and running - I've been meaning to work on these more, but real life has just gotten in the way of everything.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi
Hi! I've actually had your old tumblr post about these guys with the little sketch up for ages, took me longer than I'd admit to find my way here honestly :P

But, I just wanted to say that if you're still working on / breeding these guys I'd certainly be interested in getting one if possible! c:
@Psi
Hi! I've actually had your old tumblr post about these guys with the little sketch up for ages, took me longer than I'd admit to find my way here honestly :P

But, I just wanted to say that if you're still working on / breeding these guys I'd certainly be interested in getting one if possible! c:
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
1 2