Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Sub~Akatsuki
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@Zebrafinch Hello, could I buy your Rinnegan girl? ^^
@Zebrafinch Hello, could I buy your Rinnegan girl? ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat
Sorry, someone already asked for her. I haven't gotten a chance to take her off the front page but I will a soon as I can. Sorry.
@CrazyassBat
Sorry, someone already asked for her. I haven't gotten a chance to take her off the front page but I will a soon as I can. Sorry.
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png tumblr_os8kqd8Nuo1uxu4o6o1_100.png
@Zebrafinch No problem, it happens! ^^
Also, can you add me to the general pinglist then? Thanks! ^^
@Zebrafinch No problem, it happens! ^^
Also, can you add me to the general pinglist then? Thanks! ^^
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyassBat
Sure, will do! :3
@CrazyassBat
Sure, will do! :3
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
@somnolentcypress @Zebrafinch Is the male mirror with beautiful blues eyes available ? :D (And unrelatted to my Nora, to have a pair ! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22099885] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220999/22099885_350.png[/img] [/url])
@somnolentcypress @Zebrafinch

Is the male mirror with beautiful blues eyes available ? :D

(And unrelatted to my Nora, to have a pair !

22099885_350.png
)
@Shisui

Yes, he is! I checked the bloodlines and they are unrelated ^u^ I will send over a CR, I am so glad you like him, I've met some people who are mixed on lighting eyes. Nora is very cute by the way~

Also, sorry for the late reply, I have been very swamped with school lately, and have not had much time to get on FR.

Edit: sorry if you got double pinged, for some reason when I commented, it made a double one... I deleted it but you may have been pinged twice >n<
@Shisui

Yes, he is! I checked the bloodlines and they are unrelated ^u^ I will send over a CR, I am so glad you like him, I've met some people who are mixed on lighting eyes. Nora is very cute by the way~

Also, sorry for the late reply, I have been very swamped with school lately, and have not had much time to get on FR.

Edit: sorry if you got double pinged, for some reason when I commented, it made a double one... I deleted it but you may have been pinged twice >n<
tumblr_nzc0poPHIF1rwy1ypo1_100.png
@Zebrafinch Quick question, well actually first off LOVE THIS AHHH

Actual question: Is tiger/stripes the only genes for the subspecies forever or do you ever plan to expand? (sorry if this is an inappropriate question I'm mostly just curious!)
@Zebrafinch Quick question, well actually first off LOVE THIS AHHH

Actual question: Is tiger/stripes the only genes for the subspecies forever or do you ever plan to expand? (sorry if this is an inappropriate question I'm mostly just curious!)
MoOtdMJ.png
@Gangrene

I was actually thinking about this recently and I do want to expand it eventually. I know that the genes for the subspecies right now are very common which can put some people off but I do plan to add genes and variants as it becomes more popular and I decide exactly what I'm going to do with it. Thinking about the possibilities for this kind of makes me dizzy so I still want to work out the details. I have seen a lot of other fandragons related to the akatsuki and I hope to start working on a couple variants as soon as I get the time. Right now my schedule is just crazy though so it may be delayed.
@Gangrene

I was actually thinking about this recently and I do want to expand it eventually. I know that the genes for the subspecies right now are very common which can put some people off but I do plan to add genes and variants as it becomes more popular and I decide exactly what I'm going to do with it. Thinking about the possibilities for this kind of makes me dizzy so I still want to work out the details. I have seen a lot of other fandragons related to the akatsuki and I hope to start working on a couple variants as soon as I get the time. Right now my schedule is just crazy though so it may be delayed.
EdmzWwr.png BVUXJUX.png
Birb count:
@somnolentcypress

Ahah, it's ok, I'm FR time +9 so I'm always late too !
I'm so happy you like my Nora <3
@somnolentcypress

Ahah, it's ok, I'm FR time +9 so I'm always late too !
I'm so happy you like my Nora <3
@Zebrafinch Thank you for such a detailed answer! That sounds really cool and I'm going to continue to follow this subspecies zealously, even if I don't currently have space to acquire a pair.

I hope your real life/schedule calms down for your sake :)
@Zebrafinch Thank you for such a detailed answer! That sounds really cool and I'm going to continue to follow this subspecies zealously, even if I don't currently have space to acquire a pair.

I hope your real life/schedule calms down for your sake :)
MoOtdMJ.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20