Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween Curse Subspecies IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@nu13 she has ivory tert that's a pretty wide gap. The terts go from white to Royal. Ivory is closer to the oranges so your tert options would be from Ivory to white. You could have different colors including red, coral, chocolate etc where the only possible correct subspecies is if you got a white tert baby the rest would not be part of the subspecies cause of the tert color I'm sorry ono I find the scrying shop and forsee progeny helps as well as looking at the color wheel
@nu13 she has ivory tert that's a pretty wide gap. The terts go from white to Royal. Ivory is closer to the oranges so your tert options would be from Ivory to white. You could have different colors including red, coral, chocolate etc where the only possible correct subspecies is if you got a white tert baby the rest would not be part of the subspecies cause of the tert color I'm sorry ono I find the scrying shop and forsee progeny helps as well as looking at the color wheel
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi omg I didn't even notice I thought it was whatever that shade under white was called lmao aaah
well, all in good time I suppose. I'll manage to find him a mate eventually~!
@Aushi omg I didn't even notice I thought it was whatever that shade under white was called lmao aaah
well, all in good time I suppose. I'll manage to find him a mate eventually~!
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
@nu13 that's okay take your time and yeah ivory does look like maize allot. Probably look for a black or purple color to have a range in the subspecies
@nu13 that's okay take your time and yeah ivory does look like maize allot. Probably look for a black or purple color to have a range in the subspecies
Mb6MMMc.png
Bump
Bump
Mb6MMMc.png
Bumper cars
Bumper cars
Mb6MMMc.png
bump
bump
Mb6MMMc.png
bump
bump
Mb6MMMc.png
bump
bump
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi Wow, this is so thorough! After I bought that baby, I thought...now what? lol He was just so striking. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20813985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208140/20813985_350.png[/img] [/url] But now I am so on board with this. I even found him a mate! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21297444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212975/21297444_350.png[/img] [/url] She's going to take a lot of gening I can't afford right now (Butterfly and Glimmer), but if you're cool with it, I'd love to breed this subspecies. I'm Wind, and my son is Shadow so I can breed them there, too. (In fact they are staying there for now.) So, there is my pair, just not ready, obviously. I'm very curious how the new oranges in the Orange-Fire range will turn out in butterfly, so I may wait on that gene till I see it. Is there anything I'll need to do to be and "official breeder" and promote this? I also really like the idea of naming after the new venue! Ghostlight is awesome and it makes them relevant year round. :)
@Aushi

Wow, this is so thorough! After I bought that baby, I thought...now what? lol He was just so striking.

20813985_350.png

But now I am so on board with this. I even found him a mate!

21297444_350.png

She's going to take a lot of gening I can't afford right now (Butterfly and Glimmer), but if you're cool with it, I'd love to breed this subspecies. I'm Wind, and my son is Shadow so I can breed them there, too. (In fact they are staying there for now.)

So, there is my pair, just not ready, obviously. I'm very curious how the new oranges in the Orange-Fire range will turn out in butterfly, so I may wait on that gene till I see it.

Is there anything I'll need to do to be and "official breeder" and promote this?

I also really like the idea of naming after the new venue! Ghostlight is awesome and it makes them relevant year round. :)
lGriifT.png
@stormhawke oh yeah I saw a couple of wildclaws out there that had crackle. I haven't started on the art at all because my drawing tablet seems to be broken so until I can attempt to fix it out get a new one im stuck. I do need banners though like the one you have for flyleafdrakery so if you could work on a banner to advertise them would be lovely to help. And I'm still stuck on Halloween curse as a name but ghostlight curse would be more year round.

But thanks for the complement I usually think out stories readily so I enjoyed doing this. Most was a spur of the moment thing. My girf helped with some of it like asking me questions like "how does butterfly make more complicated patterns" and it's cause I remember a thing on animal planet taking about the tiny delicate scales of a butterfly and figure butterfly on dragons has more scales than normal and since butterfly scales are moveable and overlapping they can probably move those scales more easily.

I'll probably add that on the offical forum as a "frequent questions asked" and flesh them out more as a subspecies.

...... I rambled on again... Oops uwu
@stormhawke oh yeah I saw a couple of wildclaws out there that had crackle. I haven't started on the art at all because my drawing tablet seems to be broken so until I can attempt to fix it out get a new one im stuck. I do need banners though like the one you have for flyleafdrakery so if you could work on a banner to advertise them would be lovely to help. And I'm still stuck on Halloween curse as a name but ghostlight curse would be more year round.

But thanks for the complement I usually think out stories readily so I enjoyed doing this. Most was a spur of the moment thing. My girf helped with some of it like asking me questions like "how does butterfly make more complicated patterns" and it's cause I remember a thing on animal planet taking about the tiny delicate scales of a butterfly and figure butterfly on dragons has more scales than normal and since butterfly scales are moveable and overlapping they can probably move those scales more easily.

I'll probably add that on the offical forum as a "frequent questions asked" and flesh them out more as a subspecies.

...... I rambled on again... Oops uwu
Mb6MMMc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8