Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 300 eggs, 1 lair (colorwheel mass hatch)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48
@Cynderbark

Wow... and I thought I was doing pretty well with 16... but I'd love to watch the show! I'd very much like a ping :)
@Cynderbark

Wow... and I thought I was doing pretty well with 16... but I'd love to watch the show! I'd very much like a ping :)
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@Cynderbark

Ooh I'd love to be pinged as well :D
@Cynderbark

Ooh I'd love to be pinged as well :D
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
gotcha! class time now
gotcha! class time now
@Cynderbark

That is an impressive number of eggs. I'd love a ping when you are hatching them!
@Cynderbark

That is an impressive number of eggs. I'd love a ping when you are hatching them!
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Cynderbark

Definitely ping me for the hatching! I don't think I'll find any eggs to hatch myself for the expansion premiere!
@Cynderbark

Definitely ping me for the hatching! I don't think I'll find any eggs to hatch myself for the expansion premiere!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@Cynderbark

Can I be added to the ping list please? I'd love to watch.
@Cynderbark

Can I be added to the ping list please? I'd love to watch.
@Cynderbark

!!! I must witness this! Give me a ping when you do it! XD That's a lot of eggs!
@Cynderbark

!!! I must witness this! Give me a ping when you do it! XD That's a lot of eggs!
XriSV9h.gif
got you all! ^,^

And thanks for joining in, Red :p
got you all! ^,^

And thanks for joining in, Red :p
@Cynderbark

I would love to be pinged please! And woah, gg on all those eggs. Will you even have enough room to hatch everybody? xD
@Cynderbark

I would love to be pinged please! And woah, gg on all those eggs. Will you even have enough room to hatch everybody? xD
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
sure thing! I don't have room enough yet, but I'm making my way and clearing out my lair slowly.
sure thing! I don't have room enough yet, but I'm making my way and clearing out my lair slowly.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47 48