Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Wind Subspecies] Peacekeepers
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@atomnik 45k :) And a name haha, if you don't have one in mind I name them before they leave my lair because I exalt adults if they have unnamed babies and I love my peacekeepers too much!
@atomnik 45k :) And a name haha, if you don't have one in mind I name them before they leave my lair because I exalt adults if they have unnamed babies and I love my peacekeepers too much!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Zenhugz

45k, so 90k for the both of them, right? I'm tempted to buy em as a set but i dont have enough for 90k, would you be willing to wait until i accumulate that or no? and i'll decide on names if i understand if i can afford them~
@Zenhugz

45k, so 90k for the both of them, right? I'm tempted to buy em as a set but i dont have enough for 90k, would you be willing to wait until i accumulate that or no? and i'll decide on names if i understand if i can afford them~
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
@atomnik Oops I named one and put on AH as I didn't understand you'd want both! How about I send the named guy now with a name change scroll for 45k and when you are ready for the other let me know? :)
@atomnik Oops I named one and put on AH as I didn't understand you'd want both! How about I send the named guy now with a name change scroll for 45k and when you are ready for the other let me know? :)
@Zenhugz Sure! I actually have the 90kT ready now!
@Zenhugz Sure! I actually have the 90kT ready now!
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
@zenhugs Thank you! Prozac is thrilled to have her badge!
@zenhugs Thank you! Prozac is thrilled to have her badge!
azimuth_mentors_guild.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35518563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355186/35518563_350.png[/img] [/url] Aqua baby :)

35518563_350.png

Aqua baby :)
@Zenhugz could I be put on the pinglist for Isis and Osiris please? :3
@Zenhugz could I be put on the pinglist for Isis and Osiris please? :3
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@napstabl00k I actually put them on the nest by request or for wind fest only now so if you would like a seafoam baby I can do that!
@napstabl00k I actually put them on the nest by request or for wind fest only now so if you would like a seafoam baby I can do that!
@Zenhugs yeah, I would love one! I'm looking for a Spiral so hopefully they get one ^.^
@Zenhugs yeah, I would love one! I'm looking for a Spiral so hopefully they get one ^.^
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@napstabl00k Chances are good :) 2 eggs, I'll let you know!
@napstabl00k Chances are good :) 2 eggs, I'll let you know!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13